Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (59450 Views)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) by Cynthiajeanneel(f): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
That's pretty bad
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) by Judybash93(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
dROC1:

Funny how yahoo boys and armed robbers always peddle this narrative about politicians being theives in order to justify their heinous crimes.

Even abroad, the white collar crime of corruption cannot be equated to violent armed robbery. EFCC can seize all of the politician's property and make him return stolen funds but can an armed robber refund your life after he takes it? Can he unrape you and your family? Will he take back the beatings or machete cuts.?
Stay there and be defending armed robbery, no go find work you hear?

You've made a point and i really appreciate it. All I'm just trying to say is that, regardless of what the guys did, they didn't deserve to go that way! And Bros, if you want to comment, can you at least do it without insulting? Typical Nigerian, Make i go find work? Do you even know who i am? I wasn't even equating the crime, you inferred and came to a damn conclusion
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) by dROC1: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Judybash93:

You've made a point and i really appreciate it. All I'm just trying to say is that, regardless of what the guys did, they didn't deserve to go that way! And Bros, if you want to comment, can you at least do it without insulting? Typical Nigerian, Make i go find work? Do you even know who i am? I wasn't even equating the crime, you inferred and came to a damn conclusion

I was a victim of armed robbery on multiple occasions and the robbers left rape, blood and death in their trail. Others died but i walked out alive by the sheer grace of God.
If you've ever been so helpless to watch your mother, sisters or wife beaten and raped, you would understand how profoundly evil these guys could be. So it irks me whenever people make a case for robbers by asking "What about politicians"?. I see your point now and apologize if i came off as offensive. My apologies.

PS: I do not support jungle justice meted out to non-armed robbers.
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) by Judybash93(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2018
dROC1:

I was a victim of armed robbery on multiple occasions and the robbers left rape, blood and death in their trail. Others died but i walked out alive by the sheer grace of God.
If you've ever been so helpless to watch your mother, sisters or wife beaten and raped, you would understand how profoundly evil these guys could be. So it irks me whenever people make a case for robbers by asking "What about politicians"?. I see your point now and apologize if i came off as offensive. My apologies.

PS: I do not support jungle justice meted out to non-armed robbers.

That's okay bro! My bad! I'm so sorry about what happened to you and your fam! I also understand the feeling you have for them. I hope and i pray that your family gets over the evil act of those nonentities.
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) by liyahwillie(f): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2018
I'M NOT A SUBSCRIBER OF "JUNGLE JUSTICE"........
BUT TO A LARGE EXTENT,THE NIGERIA STATE AND ITS JUDICIARY HAS FAILED NIGERIANS DATS WHY THE POPULACE AMOUNT TO TAKING LAWS INTO THEIR HANDS....IF THE LAW PROCESS WHERE QUICK,SOME OF ALL THESE WONT BE HAPPENING.....MOST NIGERIANS DON'T SEE THE JUDICIARY AS THE LAST HOPE OF THE COMMON MAN ANYMORE......
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE........#THE ALUU 4 IS FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) / Trevboi Declared Wanted For Murder. / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.