Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training (404 Views)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Is Beating A Child The Best Way To Train Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by Hotzone(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
When your little child below 18yrs offends u or misbehaves, do you caution him/her with words of wisdom embedded with love or do you show him/her the rod?
I need your matured opinion.

Re: Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by Nne5: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Spare the rod and spoil the child bro!
Some of these children needs to have their brains reset once in a while.
Re: Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by Hotzone(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nne5:
Spare the rod and spoil the child bro!
Some of these children needs to have their brains reset once in a while.
Depends your mode of discipline, I really prefer instilling morals with love and care.
Remember, my Holy Bible speaks in wisdom so mentioning rod actually refers to discipline but not beating
Re: Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by Nne5: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hotzone:

Depends your mode of discipline, I really prefer instilling morals with love and care.
Remember, my Holy Bible speaks in wisdom so mentioning rod actually refers to discipline but not beating
@the bolded, depends on how you choose to interpret that verse of the scripture.
Also, remember that you 'beat' or discipline with love and care.
Re: Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Personally, I believe in it, when all efforts to get the child to behave or listen have been exhausted, then explain why I’ve done it. When I eventually have children I hope I can adopt this approach anyway. Every child is different sha, it really depends

Never to the point of abuse though

1 Like

Re: Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by MrSix: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
It's called resetting to default.
Konk 1.0
Slap 2.0
Koboko 2.0 and 3.0
Slippers 4.0
Broom 3.1

Need a laptop?
What is your spec and or budget? Don't worry, I gat you.
But please e no mean say na phone u wan buy

Contact me, details in my signature

1 Like

Re: Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by Hotzone(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
ibkayee:
Personally, I believe in it, when all efforts to get the child to behave or listen have been exhausted, then explain why I’ve done it. When I eventually have children I hope I can adopt this approach anyway. Every child is different sha, it really depends

Never to the point of abuse though
Points made but most of these children are not to be blame because some are raised by distant parents while the kids are at the mercy of maids
Re: Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 22:15

(1) (Reply)

Vintage Print Sheer Mesh Black A-line Dress O-neck Long Sleeve Belt Empire Party / How Nigeria Can Fight Against Girl Child Marriages-igwe Dr Emeka Ilouno / Pregnant Woman And Her Kids Miraculously Survive Ghastly Car Accident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.