Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is Beating A Child The Best Way To Train Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Beating A Child The Best Way To Train Them? (237 Views)

How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / Is Beating A Child A Better Way Of Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Beating A Child The Best Way To Train Them? by farous(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Please what the best way to train your children.Is beating a child whether with a cane or hand the best way to train a child for good behavior and child upbringing.

Most atimes,this used to create a slight disagreement between me and my spouse whenever i caution her to stop beating the children anyhow but rather devise another mature means of punishment to them,for i dont key into the idea that beating is the best way to go.
Secondly that beating can cause harm and unexpected psychological trauma to a child and may result even disfiguring the child and otherwise out of annoyance,and when such happened,our eyes will be open and we start calling devil is the one that pushed us and "had i known" statement will keep flying in,as well financial expenses on treating the child as a result of the harm caused to the child.Again that all the beatings so far has not changed anything in them character wise.Most of it ended up in them telling lies, being afraid and keeping calm/quiet or not to do anything when you are around but once you are not around,they will go back to their normal way.I dont buy the idea of training a child to behave well out of fear when i am around but once i am not there,the child will revert to the opposite character. Train a child in a way that whether you are there or not, the child will act well. Atimes they dont even feel the beating anymore no matter how they were beaten

In all these,she objected me, that i am pampering the children ,that their own father used to beat them well during their childhood.I told her that is their father,and not me,and that his own way should not be the same with me,besides that as a grown up now, i did not see any benefits of the beating their father give them as she said.

I have read different kinds of stories on social media and have seen physically the harm beating a child as means of training/upbringing has caused. My question is,is beating a child the best training in child upbringing.What is really the best way to go for a good child upbringing.

[url][/url]https://gistmore.com/horror-as-woman-beats-daughter-to-death-over-n350

[url][/url]https://www.quicknaija.com/outrage-as-father-beats-his-daughter-to-death-nigerians-react-graphic-photos/

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Money For A Living Like Me (proofs Are Below) / Who Are Your Friends And How Do They Influence You? / Teeth Whitener From Over The Canter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.