Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are (1160 Views)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Why Smoking Is Haram and why you should stop smoking today? / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Muslims Or Kafir?

as a Muslim, we take all matters of our religion from Allah .. from prophet Muhammad. . from the companions of prophet Muhammad..

boko haram are not new to we Muslims..

.. and they have been killing Muslims since the era of companion of prophet Muhammad called Ali
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:

I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (1:e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 6934
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 68  (deprecated)

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنَا حَجَّاجُ بْنُ الشَّاعِرِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، - يَعْنِي مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ أَبِي أَيُّوبَ - قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي يَزِيدُ الْفَقِيرُ، قَالَ كُنْتُ قَدْ شَغَفَنِي رَأْىٌ مِنْ رَأْىِ الْخَوَارِجِ فَخَرَجْنَا فِي عِصَابَةٍ ذَوِي عَدَدٍ نُرِيدُ أَنْ نَحُجَّ ثُمَّ نَخْرُجَ عَلَى النَّاسِ - قَالَ - فَمَرَرْنَا عَلَى الْمَدِينَةِ فَإِذَا جَابِرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ يُحَدِّثُ الْقَوْمَ - جَالِسٌ إِلَى سَارِيَةٍ - عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فَإِذَا هُوَ قَدْ ذَكَرَ الْجَهَنَّمِيِّينَ - قَالَ - فَقُلْتُ لَهُ يَا صَاحِبَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ مَا هَذَا الَّذِي تُحَدِّثُونَ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ ‏{‏ إِنَّكَ مَنْ تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ‏}‏ وَ ‏{‏ كُلَّمَا أَرَادُوا أَنْ يَخْرُجُوا مِنْهَا أُعِيدُوا فِيهَا‏}‏ فَمَا هَذَا الَّذِي تَقُولُونَ قَالَ فَقَالَ أَتَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَهَلْ سَمِعْتَ بِمَقَامِ مُحَمَّدٍ - عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ - يَعْنِي الَّذِي يَبْعَثُهُ اللَّهُ فِيهِ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَإِنَّهُ مَقَامُ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْمَحْمُودُ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ اللَّهُ بِهِ مَنْ يُخْرِجُ ‏.‏ - قَالَ - ثُمَّ نَعَتَ وَضْعَ الصِّرَاطِ وَمَرَّ النَّاسِ عَلَيْهِ - قَالَ - وَأَخَافُ أَنْ لاَ أَكُونَ أَحْفَظُ ذَاكَ - قَالَ - غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ قَدْ زَعَمَ أَنَّ قَوْمًا يَخْرُجُونَ مِنَ النَّارِ بَعْدَ أَنْ يَكُونُوا فِيهَا - قَالَ - يَعْنِي فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمْ عِيدَانُ السَّمَاسِمِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَيَدْخُلُونَ نَهْرًا مِنْ أَنْهَارِ الْجَنَّةِ فَيَغْتَسِلُونَ فِيهِ فَيَخْرُجُونَ كَأَنَّهُمُ الْقَرَاطِيسُ ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْنَا قُلْنَا وَيْحَكُمْ أَتُرَوْنَ الشَّيْخَ يَكْذِبُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَرَجَعْنَا فَلاَ وَاللَّهِ مَا خَرَجَ مِنَّا غَيْرُ رَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ أَوْ كَمَا قَالَ أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ ‏.‏

Yazid al-Faqir said:

This view of the Khawarij (i.e. those who commit major sins and would be eternally doomed to Hell) had obsessed me, and we set out in a large group intending to perform the Hajj and then going to the people (for the propagation of the views of the Khawarij). He (the narrator) said: We happened to past by Medina and found there Jabir b. 'Abdullah sitting near a column narrating to the people (the ahadith of) the Prophet (ﷺ). When he mentioned the inhabitants of Hell, I said: O companion of the Messenger of Allah what is this that you narrate, whereas Allah says: "Verily whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, You indeed humiliateth him" (al-Qur'an, iii. 192); and All those who endeavored to get out of that would be thrown back into it" (al-Qur'an, xxxi i. 20)? So what is it that you say? He said: Have you read the Qur'an? I said: Yes. He said: Have you heard about the (exalted) position of Muhammad (ﷺ), i.e. to which Allah would raise, him? I said: Yes. He said: Verily the position of Muhammad (ﷺ) is that of great glory and that is by which Allah would bring out whomsoever He would wish to bring out. He then described the Path (the Bridge) and the passing of the people over it, and said: I am afraid I may not have remembered (other things) but this much is still in my memory that people would come out of the Hell after having gone into it, and he said: They would come out of it as if they were the wood of the ebony tree. He (the narrator said: They would enter a river, one or the rivers of Paradise, and would bathe in it, and then come out as if they were (white like) paper. We then turned back and said: Woe be upon you! How can this old man tell a lie against the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? We turned back (from the views of the Khawarij), and by God every one of us abandoned this (band of Khawarij) except one man. A similar statement has been made by Abu Nu'aim.

Sahih Muslim 191 e
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 381
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 1, Hadith 371  (deprecated)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الرَّبِيعِ الزَّهْرَانِيُّ، وَقُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ قُتَيْبَةُ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَوَانَةَ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي نَضْرَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ تَكُونُ فِي أُمَّتِي فِرْقَتَانِ فَتَخْرُجُ مِنْ بَيْنِهِمَا مَارِقَةٌ يَلِي قَتْلَهُمْ أَوْلاَهُمْ بِالْحَقِّ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

There would be two groups in my Ummah, and there would emerge another group (seceding itself from both of them), and the party nearer to the truth among the two would kill them (the group of the Khawarij).

Sahih Muslim 1065 c
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 196
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2326  (deprecated)

Get Hadith Collection (All in one)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُلَيَّةَ، وَحَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَزُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُمَا - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ ابْنُ عُلَيَّةَ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ عَبِيدَةَ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ، قَالَ ذَكَرَ الْخَوَارِجَ فَقَالَ فِيهِمْ رَجُلٌ مُخْدَجُ الْيَدِ - أَوْ مُودَنُ الْيَدِ أَوْ مَثْدُونُ الْيَدِ - لَوْلاَ أَنْ تَبْطَرُوا لَحَدَّثْتُكُمْ بِمَا وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ يَقْتُلُونَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم - قَالَ - قُلْتُ آنْتَ سَمِعْتَهُ مِنْ مُحَمَّدٍ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ إِي وَرَبِّ الْكَعْبَةِ إِي وَرَبِّ الْكَعْبَةِ إِي وَرَبِّ الْكَعْبَةِ ‏.‏

Abida narrated from 'Ali that he made a mention of the Khawarij (and in this connection) said that there would be a person among them with a defective hand (or with a short hand) or a fleshy hand. If you were to exercise restraint, I would tell you what Allah has promised to those who would kill them on the order of Muhammad (ﷺ). I (the narrator) said to him:

Did you hear it from Muhammad (ﷺ)? He (Hadrat 'Ali) said: Yes, by the Lord of the Ka'bah; Yes, by the Lord of the Ka'bah; yes, by the Lord of the Ka'bah.

Sahih Muslim 1066 d
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 202
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2331  (deprecated)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ - رضى الله عنه - الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسِبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَتَّكَلُوا عَنِ الْعَمَلِ وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ عَلَى رَأْسِ عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ فَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ ‏‏ قَالَ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى قَالَ مَرَرْنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا سُيُوفَكُمْ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ ‏‏ فَرَجَعُوا فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَسَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ ‏‏ فَالْتَمَسُوهُ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوهُ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ - رضى الله عنه - بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ قَالَ أَخِّرُوهُمْ ‏‏ فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ - قَالَ - فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اللَّهَ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَسَمِعْتَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ ‏‏ حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ لَهُ ‏‏

Zaid b. Wahb Juhani reported and he was among the squadron which was under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khawarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said:

O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, and your fast, as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Messenger (ﷺ) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khawarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khawarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khawarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He ('Ali) then pronounced Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (ﷺ) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.

Sahih Muslim 1066 f
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 204
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2333  (deprecated)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ، وَيُونُسُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الأَعْلَى، قَالاَ أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي عَمْرُو بْنُ الْحَارِثِ، عَنْ بُكَيْرِ بْنِ الأَشَجِّ، عَنْ بُسْرِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي رَافِعٍ، مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ الْحَرُورِيَّةَ لَمَّا خَرَجَتْ وَهُوَ مَعَ عَلِيِّ بْنِ أَبِي طَالِبٍ - رضى الله عنه - قَالُوا لاَ حُكْمَ إِلاَّ لِلَّهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ عَلِيٌّ كَلِمَةُ حَقٍّ أُرِيدَ بِهَا بَاطِلٌ إِنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَصَفَ نَاسًا إِنِّي لأَعْرِفُ صِفَتَهُمْ فِي هَؤُلاَءِ ‏

‏ يَقُولُونَ الْحَقَّ بِأَلْسِنَتِهِمْ لاَ يَجُوزُ هَذَا مِنْهُمْ - وَأَشَارَ إِلَى حَلْقِهِ - مِنْ أَبْغَضِ خَلْقِ اللَّهِ إِلَيْهِ مِنْهُمْ أَسْوَدُ إِحْدَى يَدَيْهِ طُبْىُ شَاةٍ أَوْ حَلَمَةُ ثَدْىٍ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ فَلَمَّا قَتَلَهُمْ عَلِيُّ بْنُ أَبِي طَالِبٍ - رضى الله عنه - قَالَ انْظُرُوا ‏‏ فَنَظَرُوا فَلَمْ يَجِدُوا شَيْئًا فَقَالَ ارْجِعُوا فَوَاللَّهِ مَا كَذَبْتُ وَلاَ كُذِبْتُ ‏‏ مَرَّتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلاَثًا ثُمَّ وَجَدُوهُ فِي خَرِبَةٍ فَأَتَوْا بِهِ حَتَّى وَضَعُوهُ بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ ‏‏ قَالَ عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ وَأَنَا حَاضِرُ ذَلِكَ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ ‏‏ وَقَوْلِ عَلِيٍّ فِيهِمْ زَادَ يُونُسُ فِي رِوَايَتِهِ قَالَ بُكَيْرٌ وَحَدَّثَنِي رَجُلٌ عَنِ ابْنِ حُنَيْنٍ أَنَّهُ قَالَ رَأَيْتُ ذَلِكَ الأَسْوَدَ ‏‏

Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), said:

When Haruria (the Khawarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said, "There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah is one black man among them (Khawarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.

Sahih Muslim 1066 g
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 205
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2334  (deprecated)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَعْمَرٍ الْبَصْرِيُّ الْحَرَّانِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو دَاوُدَ الطَّيَالِسِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنِ الأَزْرَقِ بْنِ قَيْسٍ، عَنْ شَرِيكِ بْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ كُنْتُ أَتَمَنَّى أَنْ أَلْقَى، رَجُلاً مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الْخَوَارِجِ فَلَقِيتُ أَبَا بَرْزَةَ فِي يَوْمِ عِيدٍ فِي نَفَرٍ مِنْ أَصْحَابِهِ فَقُلْتُ لَهُ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَذْكُرُ الْخَوَارِجَ فَقَالَ نَعَمْ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِأُذُنِي وَرَأَيْتُهُ بِعَيْنِي أُتِيَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِمَالٍ فَقَسَمَهُ فَأَعْطَى مَنْ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ وَمَنْ عَنْ شِمَالِهِ وَلَمْ يُعْطِ مَنْ وَرَاءَهُ شَيْئًا فَقَامَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ وَرَائِهِ فَقَالَ يَا مُحَمَّدُ مَا عَدَلْتَ فِي الْقِسْمَةِ ‏.‏ رَجُلٌ أَسْوَدُ مَطْمُومُ الشَّعْرِ عَلَيْهِ ثَوْبَانِ أَبْيَضَانِ فَغَضِبَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَضَبًا شَدِيدًا وَقَالَ ‏‏ وَاللَّهِ لاَ تَجِدُونَ بَعْدِي رَجُلاً هُوَ أَعْدَلُ مِنِّي ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ يَخْرُجُ فِي آخِرِ الزَّمَانِ قَوْمٌ كَأَنَّ هَذَا مِنْهُمْ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ سِيمَاهُمُ التَّحْلِيقُ لاَ يَزَالُونَ يَخْرُجُونَ حَتَّى يَخْرُجَ آخِرُهُمْ مَعَ الْمَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُوهُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ هُمْ شَرُّ الْخَلْقِ وَالْخَلِيقَةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ رَحِمَهُ اللَّهُ شَرِيكُ بْنُ شِهَابٍ لَيْسَ بِذَلِكَ الْمَشْهُورِ ‏.‏"

it was narrated that Sharik bin Shihab said:

"I used to wish that I could meet a man among the Companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) and ask him about the Khawarij. Then I met Abu Barzah on the day of 'Id, with a number of his companions. I said to him: 'Did you hear the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mention the Khawarij?' He said: 'Yes. I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) with my own ears, and saw him with my own eyes. Some wealth was brought to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he distributed it to those on his right and on his left, but he did not give anything to those who were behind him. Then a man stood behind him and said: "O Muhammad! You have not been just in your division!" He was a man with black patchy (shaved) hair, wearing two white garments. So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) became very angry and said: "By Allah! You will not find a man after me who is more just than me." Then he said: "A people will come at the end of time; as if he is one of them, reciting the Qur'an without it passing beyond their throats. They will go through Islam just as the arrow goes through the target. Their distinction will be shaving. They will not cease to appear until the last of them comes with Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal. So when you meet them, then kill them, they are the worst of created beings."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4103
In-book : Book 37, Hadith 138
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4108
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا الْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الْمَلِكِ بْنِ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ سَلَمَةَ بْنِ كُهَيْلٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، ‏:‏ أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ ‏:‏ أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏:‏ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَتْ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ شَيْئًا وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ شَيْئًا وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ شَيْئًا، يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ، لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ، لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَنَكَلُوا عَلَى الْعَمَلِ، وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَتْ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ، عَلَى عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ أَفَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ، فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ، وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ ‏‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ ‏:‏ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى مَرَّ بِنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ قَالَ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ ‏:‏ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا السُّيُوفَ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا، فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ قَالَ ‏:‏ فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَاسْتَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقَتَلُوا بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضِهِمْ ‏‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ ‏:‏ الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوا قَالَ ‏:‏ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ فَقَالَ ‏:‏ أَخْرِجُوهُمْ فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ وَقَالَ ‏:‏ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ ‏‏ فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ ‏:‏ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَقَدْ سَمِعْتَ هَذَا مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏:‏ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ ‏‏

Salamah b. Kuhail said:

Zaid b. Wahb al-Juhani told us that he was in the army which proceeded to (fight with) the Khawarij in the company of `Ali. `Ali then said: O people! I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: there will appear from among my community people who recite the Qur'an, and your recitation has no comparison with their recitation, and your prayer has no comparison with their prayer, and your fasts have no comparison with their fasts. They will recite the Qur'an thinking that it is beneficial for them, while it is harmful for them. Their prayer will not pass their collar-bones. They will swerve from Islam as an arrow goes through the animal shot at. If the army that is approaching them knows what (reward) has been decided for them at the tongue of their Prophet (ﷺ), they would leave (other good) activities. The sign of that is that among them there will be a man who has an upper arm, but not hand; on his upper arm there will be something like the nipple of a female breast, having white hair thereon. Will you go to Mu`awiyah and the people of Syria, and leave them behind among your children and property? I swear by Allah, I hope these are the same people, for they shed the blood unlawfully, and attacked the cattle of the people so go on in the name of Allah. Salamah b. Kuhail said: Zaid b. Wahb then informed me of all the halting places one by one, (saying): Until we passed a bridge. When we fought with each other, `Abd Allah b. Wahb al-Rasibi, who was the leader of the Khawarij, said to them: Throw away the lances and pull out the swords from their sheaths, for I am afraid they will adjure you as they had adjured on the day of Harura. So they threw away their lances and pulled out their swords, and the people pierced them with their lances. They were killed (lying one on the other). On that day only two persons of the partisans (of `Ali) were afflicted. `Ali said: Search for the man with the crippled hand. But they could not find him. Then `Ali got up himself and went to the people who had been killed and were lying on one another. He said: Take them out. They found him just near the ground. So he shouted: Allah is Most Great! He said: Allah spoke the truth, and His Apostle has conveyed. `Ubaidat al-Salmani stood up to him, saying: Commander of the Faithful! Have you heard it from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? He said: Yes, by him, there is no God but He. He put to swear thrice and he swore.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4768
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 173
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4750
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وَكِيعٌ، عَنِ الرَّبِيعِ بْنِ صَبِيحٍ، وَحَمَّادِ بْنِ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، قَالَ رَأَى أَبُو أُمَامَةَ رُءُوسًا مَنْصُوبَةً عَلَى دَرَجِ مَسْجِدِ دِمَشْقَ فَقَالَ أَبُو أُمَامَةَ ‏‏ كِلاَبُ النَّارِ شَرُّ قَتْلَى تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ خَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَرَأَ ‏:‏ ‏(‏ يَوْمَ تَبْيَضُّ وُجُوهٌ وَتَسْوَدُّ وُجُوهٌ ‏)‏ إِلَى آخِرِ الآيَةِ قُلْتُ لأَبِي أُمَامَةَ أَنْتَ سَمِعْتَهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ لَوْ لَمْ أَسْمَعْهُ إِلاَّ مَرَّةً أَوْ مَرَّتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلاَثًا أَوْ أَرْبَعًا حَتَّى عَدَّ سَبْعًا مَا حَدَّثْتُكُمُوهُ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ وَأَبُو غَالِبٍ يُقَالُ اسْمُهُ حَزَوَّرُ وَأَبُو أُمَامَةَ الْبَاهِلِيُّ اسْمُهُ صُدَىُّ بْنُ عَجْلاَنَ وَهُوَ سَيِّدُ بَاهِلَةَ ‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Ghalib:

"Abu Umamah saw heads (of the Khawarij) hanging on the streets of Damascus. He said: 'The dogs of the Fire and the worst dead people under the canopy of the heavens. The best dead men are those whom these have killed.' He then recited: On the Day when some faces will become white and some faces will become black... (3:106) until the end of the Ayah. I said to Abu Umamah: 'Did you hear it from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)?' He said: 'If I had not heard it but one time, or two times, or three times, or four times - until he reached seven - I would not have narrated it to you.'"

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3000
Arabic : Book 47, Hadith 3270

Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، أَنْبَأَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يَذْكُرُ فِي الْحَرُورِيَّةِ شَيْئًا فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَذْكُرُ قَوْمًا يَتَعَبَّدُونَ ‏‏ يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِمْ وَصَوْمَهُ مَعَ صَوْمِهِمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَخَذَ سَهْمَهُ فَنَظَرَ فِي نَصْلِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي رِصَافِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي قِدْحِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي الْقُذَذِ فَتَمَارَى هَلْ يَرَى شَيْئًا أَمْ لاَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated that Abu Salamah said:

"I said to Abu Sa'eed Khudri: 'Did you hear the Messenger of Allah mention anything about the Haruriyyah (a sect of Khawarij)?' He said: 'I heard him mention a people who would appear to be devoted worshippers: "Such that anyone of you would regard his own prayer and fasting as insignificant when compared to theirs. But they will pass through Islam like an arrow passing through its target, then he (the archer) picks up his arrow and looks at its iron head but does not see anything, then he looks at the shaft and does not see anything, then he looks at the band: that which is wrapped around the iron head where it is connected to the shaft, then he looks at the feather and is not sure whether he sees anything or not."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 169
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 174

Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:

"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 181

Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصِ بْنِ غِيَاثٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، حَدَّثَنَا خَيْثَمَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا سُوَيْدُ بْنُ غَفَلَةَ، قَالَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ إِذَا حَدَّثْتُكُمْ عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم حَدِيثًا فَوَاللَّهِ، لأَنْ أَخِرَّ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ أَحَبُّ إِلَىَّ مِنْ أَنْ أَكْذِبَ عَلَيْهِ، وَإِذَا حَدَّثْتُكُمْ فِيمَا بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ فَإِنَّ الْحَرْبَ خَدْعَةٌ، وَإِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ سَيَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ فِي آخِرِ الزَّمَانِ، حُدَّاثُ الأَسْنَانِ، سُفَهَاءُ الأَحْلاَمِ، يَقُولُونَ مِنْ خَيْرِ قَوْلِ الْبَرِيَّةِ، لاَ يُجَاوِزُ إِيمَانُهُمْ حَنَاجِرَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ، فَأَيْنَمَا لَقِيتُمُوهُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ، فَإِنَّ فِي قَتْلِهِمْ أَجْرًا لِمَنْ قَتَلَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated `Ali:

Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6930
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 12
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 64  (deprecated)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ بَيْنَا النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقْسِمُ جَاءَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ ذِي الْخُوَيْصِرَةِ التَّمِيمِيُّ فَقَالَ اعْدِلْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏‏ وَيْلَكَ مَنْ يَعْدِلُ إِذَا لَمْ أَعْدِلْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ دَعْنِي أَضْرِبْ عُنُقَهُ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ دَعْهُ فَإِنَّ لَهُ أَصْحَابًا يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِ، وَصِيَامَهُ مَعَ صِيَامِهِ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ، يُنْظَرُ فِي قُذَذِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، يُنْظَرُ فِي نَصْلِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، ثُمَّ يُنْظَرُ فِي رِصَافِهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، ثُمَّ يُنْظَرُ فِي نَضِيِّهِ فَلاَ يُوجَدُ فِيهِ شَىْءٌ، قَدْ سَبَقَ الْفَرْثَ وَالدَّمَ، آيَتُهُمْ رَجُلٌ إِحْدَى يَدَيْهِ ـ أَوْ قَالَ ثَدْيَيْهِ ـ مِثْلُ ثَدْىِ الْمَرْأَةِ ـ أَوْ قَالَ مِثْلُ الْبَضْعَةِ ـ تَدَرْدَرُ، يَخْرُجُونَ عَلَى حِينِ فُرْقَةٍ مِنَ النَّاسِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو سَعِيدٍ أَشْهَدُ سَمِعْتُ مِنَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ عَلِيًّا قَتَلَهُمْ وَأَنَا مَعَهُ، جِيءَ بِالرَّجُلِ عَلَى النَّعْتِ الَّذِي نَعَتَهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ قَالَ فَنَزَلَتْ فِيهِ ‏{‏وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَلْمِزُكَ فِي الصَّدَقَاتِ‏}‏‏.‏"

Narrated Abu Sa`id:

While the Prophet (ﷺ) was distributing (something, `Abdullah bin Dhil Khawaisira at-Tamimi came and said, "Be just, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Woe to you ! Who would be just if I were not?" `Umar bin Al-Khattab said, "Allow me to cut off his neck ! " The Prophet (ﷺ) said, " Leave him, for he has companions, and if you compare your prayers with their prayers and your fasting with theirs, you will look down upon your prayers and fasting, in comparison to theirs. Yet they will go out of the religion as an arrow darts through the game's body in which case, if the Qudhadh of the arrow is examined, nothing will be found on it, and when its Nasl is examined, nothing will be found on it; and then its Nadiyi is examined, nothing will be found on it. The arrow has been too fast to be smeared by dung and blood. The sign by which these people will be recognized will be a man whose one hand (or breast) will be like the breast of a woman (or like a moving piece of flesh). These people will appear when there will be differences among the people (Muslims)." Abu Sa`id added: I testify that I heard this from the Prophet (ﷺ) and also testify that `Ali killed those people while I was with him. The man with the description given by the Prophet (ﷺ) was brought to `Ali. The following Verses were revealed in connection with that very person (i.e., `Abdullah bin Dhil-Khawaisira at-Tarnimi): 'And among them are men who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms.' (9:58)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6933
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 15
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 67  (deprecated)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سُلَيْمَانُ، حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عُمَرُ، أَنَّ أَبَاهُ، حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ ـ وَذَكَرَ الْحَرُورِيَّةَ ـ فَقَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:

Regarding Al-Harauriyya: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "They will go out of Islam as an arrow darts out of the game's body.'

Sahih al-Bukhari 6932
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 14
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 66  (deprecated)
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو صَالِحٍ، مَحْبُوبُ بْنُ مُوسَى أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ الْفَزَارِيُّ، عَنْ مُوسَى بْنِ عُقْبَةَ، عَنْ سَالِمٍ أَبِي النَّضْرِ، مَوْلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ - يَعْنِي ابْنَ مَعْمَرٍ وَكَانَ كَاتِبًا لَهُ - قَالَ كَتَبَ إِلَيْهِ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي أَوْفَى حِينَ خَرَجَ إِلَى الْحَرُورِيَّةِ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي بَعْضِ أَيَّامِهِ الَّتِي لَقِيَ فِيهَا الْعَدُوَّ قَالَ ‏‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ لاَ تَتَمَنَّوْا لِقَاءَ الْعَدُوِّ وَسَلُوا اللَّهَ تَعَالَى الْعَافِيَةَ فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُوهُمْ فَاصْبِرُوا وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ الْجَنَّةَ تَحْتَ ظِلاَلِ السُّيُوفِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ اللَّهُمَّ مُنْزِلَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُجْرِيَ السَّحَابِ وَهَازِمَ الأَحْزَابِ اهْزِمْهُمْ وَانْصُرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Salim Abu Al Nadr, client of "Umar bin "Ubaid Allaah that is Ibn Ma'mar who Salim was his ("Umar's) secretary reported "When "Abd Allah bin Abi Afwa went out to the Haruriyyah (Khawarij), he wrote to him ("Umar bin "Ubaid Allaah), The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said on a ceratin day when he was fighting with the enemy. O people do not desire to meet the enemy, ask Allaah, Most High, for health and security. When you meet them (the enemy) have patience and endurance, you should know that paradise is under the shade of swords. He then said "O Allaah, Who sends down the Book, makes the cloud to travel and rotes the confederates, tout them and give us victory over them."

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 2631
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 155
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2625
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
they kill Muslims
call sinners kufar
always waging war against the government /leader

note to us all..
every form of protest or criticizing or rebelling against government is kufru in Islam..

that's why we Muslims must stay away from those sects.. mssn, t.m.c and others..

they are the source of destroying of nations.. lybia, syria, Pakistan and other middle east nations...

and they are also in Nigeria.

all those sects endorses boko haram.. they won't speak against them nor condemn them..

it's in their belief.

their leader is Hassan al banna and sayid qutub.

Hassan al banna calls them to revolting against the government by joining them and topple then from within.. that's exactly what happened in Egypt years ago and Algeria if am not mistaken.

while sayid qutub calls them to killing them all..

that's why you see them commiting suicide
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
and salafs have been explaining them to ummah.. stay away from sects..

all those muric, mssn and others with amir and founder are not Muslim.. they are terrorists
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Demmzy15(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Abuheekmat:
and salafs have been explaining them to ummah.. stay away from sects..

all those muric, mssn and others with amir and founder are not Muslim.. they are terrorists
Ironically, this is exactly what Boko Haram believes and you've successfully confirmed you're one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by tintingz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Boko Haram are Muslim.

Like Christopher Hitchens said "It is not what muslims think, it is what Islam teaches".

Ask a Boko haram why he's killing, he will confidently back it up with Islamic manuscripts.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am sure those words of rosul and sahabahs were very clear and straight forward on WHO ARE KHAWARIJ (BOKO HARAM, TAKFEERY)..

so if you think otherwise, that's absolutely your problem NOT MINE
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by tintingz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abuheekmat:
I am sure those words of rosul and sahabahs were very clear and straight forward on WHO ARE KHAWARIJ (BOKO HARAM, TAKFEERY)..

The doctrine in Islam is not absolute, apart from believing in Allah and Muhammad every other thing are divided, this is another thing I learnt about Muslims.

Even the Sahabas are at a point divided.

Your posts up there can easily be used by any sects.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Empiree: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abuheekmat:

You just shot yourself in the foot. You just opened a thread calling Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (ra) a kafir which makes you a TAKFEERY, therefore, you are BH shocked
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Empiree:
You just shot yourself in the foot. You just opened a thread calling Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (ra) a kafir which makes you a TAKFEERY, therefore, you are BH shocked

laughing.. sufi is a different religion..

he's no better than those worshipping idols..

Sufi are not Muslim. they are sufi.. they are kufar
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Empiree: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abuheekmat:

laughing.. sufi is a different religion..

he's no better than those worshipping idols..

Sufi are not Muslim. they are sufi.. they are kufar
Your utterances prove you to be one of the Kharijites. Your thread is a proof against you.

As I said before, get off your butt online and get plumbing job. I don't think you know a thing about plumbing anyways.
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Empiree:
Your utterances prove you to be one of the Kharijites. Your thread is a proof against you.

As I said before, get off your butt online and get plumbing job. I don't think you know a think about plumbing anyways.

You and your sufi people are khawarij because you do make takfir of sinners
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Fundamentalist: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2018
More proofs to my earlier claims that this Poster is a confirm BOKOHARAM member .
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Fundamentalist:
More proofs to my earlier claims that this Poster is a confirm BOKOHARAM member .

I explained who are Boko Haram straight from rosul..

Don't just point fingers.. Do your explanation
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Fundamentalist: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I explained who are Boko Haram straight from rosul..

Don't just point fingers.. Do your explanation

Ironically you brought up evidences against yourself . Following your desires only makes you blind to proofs.

The only difference I sense now is you're yet to start taking up arms . The ideology is without doubt very much entrenched into your DNA . I mean the bokoharam ideology off course . I have no iota of doubt regarding this claim.
I'm too sure if it , I'm glad Muslims on this forum are seeing this .
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Ironically you brought up evidences against yourself . Following tour desires only makes you blind to proofs . "ا ن حوا يسم و يعني "

Explain how the evidence is actually against me
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Fundamentalist: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Explain how the evidence is actually against me

Jabata students don't accept explanation outside their fold as they don't debate with someone who is against their bokoharam ideology .

its useless trying to lecture a "جاحل" like u

You won't/can't understand as you are blind , deaf and dumb as the Qur'an would put it
Re: Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Jabata students don't accept explanation outside their fold as they don't debate with someone who is against their bokoharam ideology .

its useless trying to lecture a "جاحل" like u

You won't/can't understand as you are blind , deaf and dumb as the Qur'an would put it

As long as your explanation has proof in Quran and hadith..

Why won't I accept it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Platform For Nigerian Muslims / The Beauty Of Islam. / Dajjal- The Anti Christ (Islam Perceptive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.