Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

2019 Crisis: AUDIO: Ogun State APC Chairman Boasts, ‘oshiomhole Cannot Remove Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Crisis: AUDIO: Ogun State APC Chairman Boasts, ‘oshiomhole Cannot Remove Me (373 Views)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Why I Can’t Be Arrested, INEC Chairman Boasts...2019 Election May Not Be Fair! / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Crisis: AUDIO: Ogun State APC Chairman Boasts, ‘oshiomhole Cannot Remove Me by afrofaces: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
An audio recording of Ogun State APC Chairman, Chief Derin Adebiyi, deriding the national leadership of the party has gone viral on social media, indicating that the persistent crisis trailing the controversial gubernatorial primaries of the APC has become intractable.

Adebiyi, who spoke to a select group of political appointees and officials of APC across Ogun State, was until he became the state chairman the Senior Special Adviser to Governor Ibikunle Amosun on Political Affairs.

,,,,,,,,,,,PLease i do not know how to attach Audio/Video here........

Source: https://newsacross.com/2019-crisis-ogun-state-apc-chairman-boasts-oshiomhole-cannot-remove-me/

Re: 2019 Crisis: AUDIO: Ogun State APC Chairman Boasts, ‘oshiomhole Cannot Remove Me by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Oshiomole is in Charge of APC in the hole federation
and this Chairman is in Charge of Ogun State his on State
The man is lucky he's not contesting otherwise Dollars would have kicked him out
Oshiomole was once the president of Labour is now the Haram of Labour
In Mbaka voice Uwa na eme ntughari meaning the world is turning around
For good and for bad
Re: 2019 Crisis: AUDIO: Ogun State APC Chairman Boasts, ‘oshiomhole Cannot Remove Me by aolawale025: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Implosion. Implosion

(1) (Reply)

25,000 Members Defect To PDP As Tsunami Hits APC In Akwa Ibom / I Will Reward Those Who Work For My Victory, Says Buhari / Dept. Of Computer Science In ANSU Lost Accreditation During Peter Obis Regime ()

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.