Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Finally, I Have Attained Enlightenment. I'm Now God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, I Have Attained Enlightenment. I'm Now God! (318 Views)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Guru Deseye Subai's Daily Spirituality Tip --- For Your Spiritual Enlightenment! / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, I Have Attained Enlightenment. I'm Now God! by Finstar: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
THE BEST BRAIN ANTI-VIRUS - A BOOK

"ALERT"
"ALERT"
"ALERT"

"Marware detected"

"Henry, you have to act now!"

"Marware detected!"

My body has been beeping all red since yesterday after reading that mysterious book my mentor recommended. Now I had to do the needful, to scan my brain and also run a full body diagonistic before a total body shutdown because the warnings were getting anihilating and threatening.

I hovered around sandbox, then to the folder housing the virus and what I beheld took me aback.

The most sensitive part of my life have been infected by a virus i know not of. My beliefs, mindset, teachings I have recieved. Almost everything except my experience on planet x and the astral dimension.

There was a glowing red button, urging me to click and delete these files which has made up my identity. Deleting them will create a painful void, making me empty, disorientated and lame. Imagine deleting the very thing your life was built on.

I tried treating the files, to know how possible it is to terminate the virus and still retain who i am. But those files were virus itself. I have held unto them, not knowing they were lies and illusions.

Just like many of us, most of the things we built our life on were mere lies. Fed from infancy to adulthood and sometimes, letting go becomes almost impossible. The government, the media, our parents.. They all fed us with lies.

The red delete button was still glowing, tempting me to click. I never knew i was crying until i tasted the salty element from my eyes. That was how helpless i was.

My hands were still on the mouse, shaky and afraid to click the red button. To delete almost 90% of my life's building blocks. Knowledge, philosophies, doctrines, morals and stances i thought were upright. Here they are, all false.

If you were in my shoe, would you delete those files? Your faith? Your knowledge? Your hope?

The mysterious book, the one my mentor recommended. What book is it? Why is this very book which i read causing a lot of disruption in my system?

Swiftly like an eagle, i placed the cursor on my right brain hemisphere, to validate if indeed the book was a virus of its own. Perhaps a book to hack and trap me in a endless simulation, a matrix which i have longed escaped.

There it was, not at any of the hemisphere, but the forehead, close to the pineal gland. The master gland which many Buddhist has referred to as the 3rd eye. Eye of enlightenment. The all seeing eye!

A new joy grew in me as bioelectric surges run down my spine, like i had won a trophy. This has been my quest all along. It has been the missing piece which was lost. Finally, the endless circle is broken.

Without hesitation, the corrupted files were deleted and i became whole like a new child. I could feel nothing but love, purity, forgiveness, happiness, hope, the very language of the universe.

"Henry, you have finally attained enlightenment. Would you like to proceed, to be a god?" The system asked..

"..emm. Can you please take me to Mars first?"

**Purely Fiction, with a bit of truth**

(1) (Reply)

Why True Christians Should Not Celebrate Christmas / Warning: Do Not Watch This Video If You Choose To Remain A Christian / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :friday, January 11,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.