Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London (68395 Views)

Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood / Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by selfmadeboss: 1:20am On Dec 08, 2018
gay for pay. i know him so well, 2 of my gay friends have bleeped him

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by czarina(f): 1:21am On Dec 08, 2018
phorget:

Would you render a private massage?... if u really know what I mean. wink.

Would you render a private massage?... if u really know what I mean.
Not sure what that means but it sounds absolutely dirty. And no, we don't offer such.

Bye hun kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Princezibk: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol
Zoharariel:
Habaaaa! If I give these ones one blow with my oruka ijebu (ijebu ring), dem go run 440 from Lagos to Anambra before dem go vomit all the blood wey dey for their body.

Here in Ijebu, we don't make noise! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Uglymugg: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2018
shineeye1:

Different strokes for different folks. People don't need to have your taste for their testimony to be true

What next are you going to say? That girls don't like diamond? Let's hear it then!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Konquest: 2:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See More photos and video
See his lookalike brother
HERE
^^^^^
^^^^^
Ripped abs. grin
People will start feeling inadequate
right now.
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by STJAM(m): 3:14am On Dec 08, 2018
sinaj:
I find the last pic disgusting sad
Big time lies...
You like the pix very much and showing all over it face..
You feeling the guy can touch you release that muscle on you
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Ishilove:
There is absolutely nothing attractive about these pictures.

Nudity is not sexy; It's disturbing and repulsive.

Then, you and your partner will always dress up while having sex, if you say that nudity is not sexy.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Lexusgs430: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2018
sinaj:
I find the last pic disgusting sad

See ya mouth like disgusting...... But you love the other pictures?

Do you prefer proper 6 pack or 1 pack?
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by themanderon: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2018
lilmax:
what do people mean by this social influencer? what exactly do they influence

the ones naked are always the influencers, so what gives?

What gives is that we live in a sick world run by heavily demented people. We are getting to the point where everything right is regarded as dull while everything wrong is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by lesbiconverter: 4:58am On Dec 08, 2018
haywire07:
For all the muscle and height, I think his Penis is below size .

Me dat doesn't have all this muscle have a bigger and stronger penis
that must have been the reason he turned gay. Most of them lack the"ego" to approach a woman
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by CarGuide: 4:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Smioy: 5:16am On Dec 08, 2018
If this was done by a lady, she will be called different disgusting names but now that a guy snapped half naked, he is admired.
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by missCAPS: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2018
The last pic looks like he's suffering from "Urinary incontinence". Worst part of it is that he's in a kitchen! Okay, now that's just disgusting.
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by gentlegenius(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2018
czarina:
Where's my Vaseline grin

Check my profile if you live in Jos smiley
Pls save your Vaseline...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Something just doesn't sound right about grown men showing their physique on social media for the world to see undecided

It just looks gay angry

I too have a six pack, but you don't see me taking off my clothes angry

Nonsense angry
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by foreshore(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See More photos and video
See his lookalike brother
HERE

E be like say the guy wan shit!!!
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by segunoz(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
lilmax:
what do people mean by this social influencer? what exactly do they influence

the ones naked are always the influencers, so what gives?
the influence of unclothedness cannot be underestimated bro.

wanna gain notoriety fast? get naked.
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Kingjames(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
Just five minutes with a Calabar or Akwa Ibom girl on bed, he will start looking like Efe.
but waiting that upcoming artiste do you eh

Efe go ahead and release your own weed induced empty lyrics and clear the air

because I won't keep standing at akimbo seeing how one ridicule that guy that singlehandedly sleep with a female room mate under the full glare of the world
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by verifiablefacts: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2018
czarina:
Where's my Vaseline grin

cucumber plenti for jos na.
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by gonkin(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
My muscles is way smaller than this but his p3nis is a learner compared to mine. Lol
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Hankonyibu(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
The Guy is Gay, check him on Instagram..
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by sinaj(f): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

See ya mouth like disgusting...... But you love the other pictures?

Do you prefer proper 6 pack or 1 pack?
I dont like the other pishures either sad

How will sombori's body be looking olumo rock

I prefer my one pack thats as soft like a pillow anyday or time kiss kiss
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2018
sinaj:
I dont like the other pishures either sad

How will sombori's body be looking olumo rock

I prefer my one pack thats as soft like a pillow anyday or time kiss kiss

Olumo Rock, something to feel and play with.... One pack go just round like football.....
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Homguy(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Source
Good! But don't get stabbed tho
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by BrokenCock: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Wan ne banza ni
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by sinaj(f): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Olumo Rock, something to feel and play with.... One pack go just round like football.....
soft football that can make me sleep well at night without neck pain in the morning
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Lexusgs430: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2018
sinaj:
soft football that can make me sleep well at night without neck pain in the morning

I love your style .....
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by phorget(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2018
czarina:
Not sure what that means but it sounds absolutely dirty. And no, we don't offer such.

Bye hun kiss

Hey don't take my word for it, just wanted to act like a typical nairalander. Better lucks in your endeavors, cheers!
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
czarina:
Where's my Vaseline grin

Vaseline to rub what??

All these guys with female moniker sef
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2018
shocked chai chai! muscles and eight parks everywia. oya ooo highqueen,MariaLavina,Eberechi24,,Augusta,fumisticqueen and others..hot rice with better catfish don land.bring ur cucumber along if deres any.
Re: New Photos Of Daniel Shoneye, Nigerian Model Making Waves In London by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Saffi:
I nearly threw up
ehn seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.