Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction (1060 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by Barondenigeria: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2019

Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by three: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Toh

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by magoo10(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2019
If it hadn't come to pass zombies would have said Fayose is high on codeine.

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by doctorexcel: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Las las Buhari must go back to COWra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by Omeokachie: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari like Pharaoh is not ready to "let the people go"

He has tried using every trick to cling to power seeing that he has been rejected due to his incompetence.

1. He refused to sign electoral act

2. His relation by marriage was made the head of presidential election votes collation.

3. His foot soldiers are threatening international observers with death.

4. INEC chairman is wearing Buhari's campaign cap.

5. They are burning INEC offices.

6. Election postponement

No matter how hard they try, Nigeria is greater than any individual. 200 million Nigerians must move forward and not be held down by a 76yr old man with advanced stage of dementia, whose condition is being exploited by a few cabals.

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by Ekitilawa: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
You also postponed yours in 2015 so why crying foul
Now?
Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by chemgee: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2019
THIS WEEK WILL BE THE MOST TENSED WEEK IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY SINCE THE RETURN TO DEMOCRATIC RULE IN '99.

IT REMINDS ME OF A PROVERB THAT GIVING A MONKEY BANANA ISN'T THE PROBLEM, BUT TAKING IT BACK AFTERWARDS IS THE PROBLEM... IS NOT LIKE NIGERIANS WERE NOT WARNED, BUT IT'S IN OUR DNA TO LEARN THE HARD WAY.

GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To remove Buhari and Osinbajo
To be gentle, loyal on election,
To vote Atiku with all my strength,
To protect my pvc,
and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God.
#Atikulated

the Lifeless Dullard , he's going back to Daura to stay with Aisha in the kitchen department where they belong . Nigerians are watching them all APC Cabals, all they plans will fail , amen. Inec postponed election base on LOGISTICS reason can you imagine the national embarrassment

God has rejected Buhari.
Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by sreamsense: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2019
magoo10:
If it hadn't come to pass zombies would have said Fayose is high on codeine.

Beliving in this thrash is what even make people think you are on codeine diet. What is the correllation in accuracy of your wailing prediction? If your prophet give you this kind of inaccurate prediction what will you call him? Is the postpoment till 2nd week of march as he claimed? Is the reason he gave the same with what inec said? Where is the accuracy? He was only panicing of imminent defeat. Association of Treasury Looters -aka PDP would have been relegated today to entry level and settle the case once and for all. Nigeria can't move back to looting era, buhari is on cleansing mission. No vacancy in Aso Rock at moment.
Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by magoo10(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2019
sreamsense:

[s]Beliving in this thrash is what even make people think you are on codeine diet. What is the correllation in accuracy of your wailing prediction? If your prophet give you this kind of inaccurate prediction what will you call him? Is the postpoment till 2nd week of march as he claimed? Is the reason he gave the same with what inec said? Where is the accuracy? He was only panicing of imminent defeat. Association of Treasury Looters -aka PDP would have been relegated today to entry level and settle the case once and for all. Nigeria can't move back to looting era, buhari is on cleansing mission. No vacancy in Aso Rock at moment.[/s]
E pain am
Have they postponed it or not?

Re: Election Postponement- See Fayose's Accurate Prediction by sreamsense: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To remove Buhari and Osinbajo
To be gentle, loyal on election,
To vote Atiku with all my strength,
To protect my pvc,
and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God.
#Atikulated

the Lifeless Dullard , he's going back to Daura to stay with Aisha in the kitchen department where they belong . Nigerians are watching them all APC Cabals, all they plans will fail , amen. Inec postponed election base on LOGISTICS reason can you imagine the national embarrassment

God has rejected Buhari.

You should be thanking INEC for giving you more one week live line. Association of Treasury Looters (aka PDP) and their associate supporters would have gone to relegation zone by the end of today. Just thank your star! Real voters are not online for bragging if you like jump from thread to thread, we can't go back to looting era. 4 + 4 = continuity.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Lawyer Uyi Giwa-osagie For 'laundering' $2m / Governor Ajimobi Plays Drum For VP Osinbajo As He Celebrates His Birthday / Onnoghen's Resignation: Shame On All Of You Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.