Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Police In Edo State Parades 72 For Cults, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Edo State Parades 72 For Cults, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery (391 Views)

7/7 โ€“ How I Almost Died During The Ojota Cults Clash Today! / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police In Edo State Parades 72 For Cults, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by geswith: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2018
On Tuesday, the Edo State Police Command paraded 72 armed robbers, cults and kidnapping suspects who terrorized the Benin metropolitan area in recent weeks.
Speaking to journalists in Benin about the arrest of suspects, the State Police Commissioner, Mr Johnson Kokumo, said that 58 members of the cults linked to the murders of eight people in different locations in the state were paraded among them read more at https://www.breakingnewstimes.com/2018/12/07/police-in-edo-state-parades-72-for-cults-kidnapping-and-armed-robbery/.
Re: Police In Edo State Parades 72 For Cults, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2018
geswith:
On Tuesday, the Edo State Police Command paraded 72 armed robbers, cults and kidnapping suspects who terrorized the Benin metropolitan area in recent weeks.
Speaking to journalists in Benin about the arrest of suspects, the State Police Commissioner, Mr Johnson Kokumo, said that 58 members of the cults linked to the murders of eight people in different locations in the state were paraded among them read more at https://www.breakingnewstimes.com/2018/12/07/police-in-edo-state-parades-72-for-cults-kidnapping-and-armed-robbery/.

undecided

Complete the news here please.
We blame the government for lack of competence, but you are doing the same thing. With this post and the link given, it is like opening an akpu restaurant in FCT and the soup branch at Lagos. You buy the akpu here, then, trek to Lagos for the soup.
I ain't clicking no link.

4 Likes

Re: Police In Edo State Parades 72 For Cults, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by frbona: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

undecided

Complete the news here please.
We blame the government for lack of competence, but you are doing the same thing. With this post and the link given, it is like opening an akpu restaurant in FCT and the soup branch at Lagos. You buy the akpu here, then, trek to Lagos for the soup.
I ain't clicking no link .
Me neither
Re: Police In Edo State Parades 72 For Cults, Kidnapping And Armed Robbery by Auxtin85(m): 3:31am On Dec 08, 2018
These bloggers or Nairalander can be so annoying, if you canโ€™t give us the full gist here no need bringing it on. Some will post a subject and a link expecting us to click the link and be directed to their page. I pray make I click.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Four Children, Commits Suicide In Rivers / Three Die, 15 Harmed In Enugu Car Collision / Expert Reveals How Two North East Governors Promote Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.