Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo (3290 Views)

Revisiting Iyabo Obasanjo's Open Letter To Her Father (OBJ) In December 2013 / Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
sapoyoro:

all your education and good English only to support ineptitude... hahahaaa..
I swear,Nigeria will never be a good country with people like you who turn politicians,fellow human beings like you to saintly,strong men who can do no wrong.
I'm ashame of people like you who are supporting thief atiku and PDP that wasted $1.1tr in 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo by sapoyoro(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhariguy:
I'm ashame of people like you who are supporting thief atiku and PDP that wasted $1.1tr in 16yrs.
stale..
like if They don't steal in APC .
Re: Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo by SchoolZinicc: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

Look, who has destroyed Nigeria the most if not her father? Never forget OBJ started sabotaging and undermining Nigeria right back from when he rigged out Awolowo to allow the ridiculously incompetent Shehu Shagari become President. Let us not even talk of OBJ's disastrous 8 years Presidency, his destruction of the SW by forcing incompetent looters on the region as governors and his sabotaging of Nigeria by foisting sick Yar Adua on the Nation and then supporting the hideously inept and highly corrupt GEJ to Aso Rock.

This is the tragedy of Nigeria i.e those who caused the problems indicting others of not clearing the mess they made quickly enough to then be praised by a politically naive polity ignorant of history and the part many played to get us where we are today. Iyabo's dad destroyed Nigeria the most and is the "genesis of our problem" , as Idris Abdulkareem said, and Iyabo would not even be opening her mouth if she had any decency or sense of remorse in her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQieQTgbv_c

In as much as I agree with you completely, should we now allow Buhari to continue in his useless cycle..

We have never had it good with any leader in this country, but Buhari has proven to be the worst of them all.
Re: Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
sapoyoro:

stale..
like if They don't steal in APC .
so why is the write up beautiful to you as if the writer did not corner 10m naira when she was chairs Senate health committee.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo by jude79(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Oshigun:

How than can she be so full of vitriol for the current Government if she is genuinely sincere and understands that it was her father's evil politics and malevolence, since 1999, responsible for the huge mess Buhari is now trying to clear? Like Idris sang, Obasanjo is asking Buhari not to go for a second term yet we all remember OBJ doing all he could to gain a third term.

The child of such a monster should shut up. If she must talk them she should be circumspect and not begin insulting men who are far better and more well-meaning than her own malevolent, vindictive and destructive father who has, by far, damaged Nigeria more than any other since independence.

Do you ever hear from Hitler's children or relatives let alone they be attacking Angela Merkel today? Nigerians are shameless, recalcitrant and unrependant wrongdoers. This is why Iyabo can speak , when others are struggling to deal with her father's misrule, and this is why PDP can sell their ticket to Atiku who destroyed our nation and valuable institution to become filthy rich yet he is now parading himself a messiah today.

you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Buhari’s APC Government. An Excellent Article By Dr Iyabo Obasanjo by ROYALGERM: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
buhariguy:
I have never see in my life where a woman will be uglier than her 80yrs ugly father.

SHUTUP ! USE YOUR HEAD, PLS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Indian Govt Gives El-zakzaky Ultimatum To Return To Nigeria / Esn Attempted To Assassinate Uwazurike Last Night / See How ESN Destroyed Okada Of Igbo People Over Buhari Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.