Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? (2902 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by ihesiuloa(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Just this night while at work me and a colleague was arguing as to which church between living faith (aka winners chapel) and redeem Christian church of God has the largest land space and also the largest congregation at a particular service,
I'm quite sure I will get an almost a perfect answer here in this forum.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by frbona: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Both churches pull a massive congregation But I think living faith leads in land mass and population too.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by spongeisback: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2018
You and your "colleague" need to get busy. WTF? I pity your employer if this is the type of conversation his employees engage in.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by frbona: 1:38am On Dec 08, 2018
spongeisback:
You and your "colleague" need to get busy. WTF? I pity your employer if this is the type of conversation his employees engage in.

if you were "busy" yourself you wouldn't have dropped a wacked and lame comment like this .
So STFU.........you three legged Dog.
Close the thread and walk away!

Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by pyyxxaro: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2018
All of una upstairs de mad undecided
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by aigboeben(m): 3:26am On Dec 08, 2018
frbona:
Both churches pull a massive congregation But I think living faith leads in land mass and population too.
Not correct! 3km by 3km auditorium seats millions and not a few hundreds of thousands. The 2km by 1km auditorium is equally filled alongside the 3km by 3km. But I wonder what those arguing intend to do with the stats
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by spongeisback: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2018
frbona:
if you were "busy" yourself you wouldn't have dropped a wacked and lame comment like this .
So STFU.........you three legged Dog.
Close the thread and walk away!

You're and idiot and it shows. Where do you work, a bakery? Because you sound like a tout.
I'd rather be a three legged dog than posting about church capacity by 12 in the morning. Now leave here and go to a newspaper stand and talk to those in the same IQ bracket as you.

Silly lizard.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by luvmijeje(f): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Which of them has the most spiritual members i.e members who can hear from God directly and not from their pastor who's a man like them?
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by InansBobo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
A visit to the two places may help you
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by MaziOmenuko: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
Which of them has the most spiritual members i.e members who can hear from God directly and not from their pastor who's a man like them?

Have you heard from God directly before? Just curious.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Not relevant OP. Church is all about the spiritual space and not a physical count.

Who Invented ''sin''? / My Fiancee Turns Prayer Warrior & Disturbs Neighborhood, Every Night / Causes Of Atheism