Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? (2902 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by ihesiuloa(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Just this night while at work me and a colleague was arguing as to which church between living faith (aka winners chapel) and redeem Christian church of God has the largest land space and also the largest congregation at a particular service,
I'm quite sure I will get an almost a perfect answer here in this forum.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by frbona: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Both churches pull a massive congregation But I think living faith leads in land mass and population too.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by spongeisback: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2018
You and your "colleague" need to get busy. WTF? I pity your employer if this is the type of conversation his employees engage in.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by frbona: 1:38am On Dec 08, 2018
spongeisback:
You and your "colleague" need to get busy. WTF? I pity your employer if this is the type of conversation his employees engage in.

if you were "busy" yourself you wouldn't have dropped a wacked and lame comment like this .
So STFU.........you three legged Dog.
Close the thread and walk away!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by pyyxxaro: 2:46am On Dec 08, 2018
All of una upstairs de mad undecided
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by aigboeben(m): 3:26am On Dec 08, 2018
frbona:
Both churches pull a massive congregation But I think living faith leads in land mass and population too.
Not correct! 3km by 3km auditorium seats millions and not a few hundreds of thousands. The 2km by 1km auditorium is equally filled alongside the 3km by 3km. But I wonder what those arguing intend to do with the stats
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by spongeisback: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2018
frbona:
if you were "busy" yourself you wouldn't have dropped a wacked and lame comment like this .
So STFU.........you three legged Dog.
Close the thread and walk away!

You're and idiot and it shows. Where do you work, a bakery? Because you sound like a tout.
I'd rather be a three legged dog than posting about church capacity by 12 in the morning. Now leave here and go to a newspaper stand and talk to those in the same IQ bracket as you.

Silly lizard.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by luvmijeje(f): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Which of them has the most spiritual members i.e members who can hear from God directly and not from their pastor who's a man like them?
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by InansBobo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
A visit to the two places may help you
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by MaziOmenuko: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
Which of them has the most spiritual members i.e members who can hear from God directly and not from their pastor who's a man like them?

Have you heard from God directly before? Just curious.
Re: Which Of These Redeem Or Winners Has The Largest Land Space And Congregation? by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Not relevant OP. Church is all about the spiritual space and not a physical count.

(1) (Reply)

Who Invented ''sin''? / My Fiancee Turns Prayer Warrior & Disturbs Neighborhood, Every Night / Causes Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.