Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,383 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State (1204 Views)

Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2018
One Man Crowd Pulling
This is VP, Yemi Osinbajo, in Ilorin earlier today! Where is Saraki? Awon da?!

2 Likes

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2018
I think the crowd here is more than PDP Presidential Campaign Rally

Only the VP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by Outreachms: 1:44am On Dec 08, 2018
hnmnñmmmmm
Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by lezan(m): 1:49am On Dec 08, 2018
This is just ordinary commissioner in town abi Na coordinator e be? If the Commander in Chief gets to town what will happen? Just testing the microphone �.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by ashacot: 1:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Dear Osibanjo,

Just know this, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE RESIDENT BUHARI. I JUST DON'T KNOW BUT I LOVE THE SINCERITY IN YOU BOTH HEART TOWARDS NIGERIA.
God bless you both. God strengthen you both.

Love from ENUGU STATE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by Born2Breed(f): 2:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Trader moni noni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by crownwealth: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
ashacot:
Dear Osibanjo,

Just know this, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE RESIDENT BUHARI. I JUST DON'T KNOW BUT I LOVE THE SINCERITY IN YOU BOTH HEART TOWARDS NIGERIA.
God bless you both. God strengthen you both.

Love from ENUGU STATE.
[/s]

Kontinue to love your tormentors. FAKE LOVE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by asfrank(m): 3:35am On Dec 08, 2018
I like this Man, politics aside. the guy pulls crowd were ever he goes. people just like him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by kahal29: 3:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Jesus is Lord indeed

4 Likes

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by shukuokukobambi: 4:48am On Dec 08, 2018
crownwealth:
[s][/s]

Kontinue to love your tormentors. FAKE LOVE.

So Saraki and Atiku are your liberators?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by BeautifulMind2: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2018
myboy2111:
One Man Crowd Pulling
This is VP, Yemi Osinbajo, in Ilorin earlier today! Where is Saraki? Awon da?!
When you are sharing money in a country APC placed as poverty capital of the world, what do you expect sharing money in market Moreover I saw APC Supporters fly their banners there grin it all about state coordinators, they are aware Osinbajo was coming, the state campaign coordinators mobilized supporters to show support, if you are a politician you will understand grin APC just want to create impression, that is why the send Osibanjo to Kwara just to use trade money to deceive gullible minds, the are also holding Kano APC rally today to duse the tension Atiku created in Sokoto, the massive crowd that came, the just want to use Kano rally today to create impression all is well, we all saw the same in Kwara when PDP went for campaign there

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by agabusta: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2018
This is small now. grin

Wait till PMB show face in Kwara, PDP and their online goons will soon realise the futility of their efforts in Kwara.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by sekundosekundo: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2018
asfrank:
I like this Man, politics aside. the guy pulls crowd were ever he goes. people just like him

Just take some cash to mile 12 mkt to share and see if you'll not pull more crowd. They're here for the money.

FYI: This is organised looting. APC will loot your treasury through this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by sekundosekundo: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

When you are sharing money in a country APC placed as poverty headquarter of the world, what do you expect Moreover I saw APC Supporters fly their banners there grin it all about state coordinators, they are aware Osinbajo was coming, the state campaign coordinators mobilized supporters to show support, if you are a politician you will understand grin APC just want to create impression, that is why the send Osibanjo to Kwara just to use trade money to deceive gullible minds, the are also holding Kano APC rally today to duse the tension Atiku created in Sokoto, the massive crowd that came, the just want to use Kano rally today to create impression all is well, we all saw the same in Kwara when PDP went for campaign there

Nigerians should wake up. APC is looting the treasury through TraderMoni.

1 Like

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 08, 2018
This is how Buhari and his APC barbarians have succeeded in turning Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world. That's why thousands of unemployed and hungry fools can be summoned during working hours on a weekday, just because they stand the chance of collecting their own share of a miserable N10,000.

And yet this dwarfish fake pastor that calls himself Vice President is shameless enough to make political capital out of this sad situation.

We owe it a duty to ourselves to eliminate these APC bastards from power next year. It is a sacred duty that must be accomplished by any means necessary.
Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by zlantanfan: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Just take some cash to mile 12 mkt to share and see if you'll not pull more crowd. They're here for the money.

FYI: This is organised looting. APC will loot your treasury through this.
but atiku couldn't pull this even with 10k and branded T-shirt which was bursted.

Continue sleeping on a bicycle, these people are dying for a liberator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by shugabasbn: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2018
When God loved you even your strong enemy will press like and love unawared

1 Like

Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by sekundosekundo: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
but atiku couldn't pull this even with 10k and branded T-shirt which was bursted.

Continue sleeping on a bicycle, these people are dying for a liberator

Which 10k?.

Stop deceiving yourself. Your politicians are looters.
Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by buhariguy(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Osibanjo is their son.
Re: More Photos: VP Osinbajo In Ilorin Kwara State by GoldChest(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2018
They all came to collect their own share of Tradermoni/VotebuyingMoni

As you can see, they're mainly market women .

Who no like awoof money ..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others Meet In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Buhari Is Dead, Blasts PDP / See The Look On INEC Chairman's Face When Oshiomhole Demanded For An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.