Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

21 Savage Released Art Cover For “I Am > I Was” Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Savage Released Art Cover For “I Am > I Was” Album (462 Views)

Speed Darlington: Tiwa Savage Released Her Sex Tape Herself / Zip Download: 21 Savage I Am > I Was Album / Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Savage Released Art Cover For “I Am > I Was” Album by Cloud9ngblog(m): 3:45am On Dec 08, 2018

https://bonnypromo.com/21-savage-i-am-i-was-album-download/

CC Mynd44

The work has been surrounded with mystery since it was first announced. Earlier this year, the Atlanta rapper teased that it would be arriving in “October” He then logged on to Twitter to leave a few hints on when we should expect it.

It was finally revealed that the 7th of December, 2018 was the day to wait on. However, until now, there hasn’t been much details at all about the long-awaited album. Finally, 21 Savage has given us a little bit of an eye into the situation.

The rapper took to his social media platforms to share the album cover for “I Am > I Was”, the project he is expected to release tonight. We are still missing a track-list but so far, this information is suitable.

Ever since his appearance on Metro Booming’s “Not All Heroes Wear Capes”, we’ve been hyped for 21 Savage’s next album. He seems to have worked seriously on improving his craft and we could be in for a very pleasant surprise.

Are you keeping an eye out for this one tonight?

See post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrD3HwynNB6/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_medium=loading

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Wows In New Photos / “my Boyfriend Must Be Very Greedy”: Actress Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo / Get An Auto Publishing Website For News, Jobs, Health, Etc For 75% Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.