Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

#TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance (34546 Views)

Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / #TheExperience13: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Akpororo Slam Him During Performance / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by bigcasava1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Dude trying to please pay masters.

If they set him one on one with freeze on any issue at all in life not even religion, freeze will disgrace him.

Freeze is intelligent.

As per tithing, I am indifferent.
what do u know abt intellhgent! can Fucking freeze make a congregation to laugh? akpororo can do it without stress nd i account dat as intelligent.
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Tejiriseth(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Very on point
speedyconnect3:

If they set him one on one with freeze on any issue at all in life not even religion, freeze will disgrace him.

Freeze is intelligent.

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Tejiriseth(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
My broda.. Do your research.. Knowledge is only 1 click away . . .
lilmax:
freeze is intelligent to you? grin
because he tells you the spelling of Jesus is wrong? grin
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by condomuser: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Akpororo is a fool.
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by jceaglewatch(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaynom:
A comedian in the Gathering of of so-called believers? Even In America they wouldn't dare invite Kevin Hart to crack jokes in church. This is a show. This can NEVER happen in a mosque because they respect God that much. This is a shame
Round of applause
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Heavance(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigerians should just reply Freeze with answers and he will be quiet for life... .
Freeze simply asked if Jesus Christ collected tithes? or if the disciples collected tithes? and he asked if our pastors are Levites by birth to collect tithes as instructed by God? ....
Nobody has replied him with one answer from those three main questions.

So the debate will continue for long then.
We know the answers to the question, but we act like we don't. Nigerians sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Habeyy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
djon78:

Each man has his time of salvation. I used to club well then. But have not entered club for many years now.
Some people you see in club today can be great preachers tomorrow.
So don't judge. No human being can judge, because salvation is not any mans making. That one is living for God is not by our own making, but simply God's power at work in us.
God bless you brother
Modern day Christians are just Christians by mouth only
They know not the way to live..
Most are ignorant of the true meaning of "Christianity" which is Christ like
They pick at random what suits their situation and "humanely" based opinion
The jews /Israelites who were originally "God's" people had long sort to practice religion "Jewish" but they failed ,as no man would be deemed perfect even if you are truthful and keep to the law 99.99% only 100% was required ..not even Abraham, Moses,Elijah,Elisah etc
Jesus lived through the law and fulfilled the requirements of the law 100% to safe the generations of not only the Jews but also gentiles
We are banking only on the righteousness of Jesus.
Ephesians 2:8-9
state ....For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Christians nowadays don't know the example God want us to follow and you can't blame them ...different churches with entirely unbelievable doctrines everywhere
God help us
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Heartbender: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bros, who's your crack dealer?
Jaynom:

You better do your research. Christ was black & his name is not Jesus. These are FACTS. This is not an attack
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Habeyy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Heavance:
Nigerians should just reply Freeze with answers and he will be quiet for life... .
Freeze simply asked if Jesus Christ collected tithes? or if the disciples collected tithes? and he asked if our pastors are Levites by birth to collect tithes as instructed by God? ....
Nobody has replied him with one answer from those three main questions.

So the debate will continue for long then.
We know the answers to the question, but we act like we don't. Nigerians sha
Thank you bro
Instead of engaging in issues based argument of facing the matter holistically, they started abusing him
If a man can come out with this well established position,will it not be senseless to accuse him of not knowing the bible?
God help us all bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Heavance(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jaynom:
A comedian in the Gathering of of so-called believers? Even In America they wouldn't dare invite Kevin Hart to crack jokes in church. This is a show. This can NEVER happen in a mosque because they respect God that much. This is a shame
My brother, we Christians ehn, I no just understand.
The other day, someone asked a quick question, he ask for a motivation speaker in Nigeria that is not a pastor or religious leader, it was difficult to quickly get a name o.
The man shake head las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by tee4naija(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ayobami7:
各大主流音乐平台同步上线
Hmmmm!
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Heavance(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Habeyy:
Thank you bro
Instead of engaging in issues based argument of facing the matter holistically, they started abusing him
If a man can come out with this well established position,will it not be senseless to accuse him of not knowing the bible?
God help us all bro
Once I engage the people attacking Freeze to answer those questions, the debate no dey end o.
I just shake head too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by peterobosa: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Paul Adefarasin prays for Nigeria at The Experience 2018 Concert

The Experience Concert held on Friday, December 7th 2018 for the 13th year running at the Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) Onikan, Lagos. It was a fantastic experience all though. The event, which is a ministry expression of Pastor Paul Adefarasin and his House On The Rock church, had the whole world worshipping from 7 pm on Friday night up until the early hours of Saturday morning. This year’s edition was themed ‘Jesus our Peace.’

The concert featured a powerful line up of award-winning and renowned indigenous and international gospel musicians such as Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin, Timi Dakolo, Travis Greene, Nathaniel Bassey, , Vicki Yohe, Chioma Jesus, Tope Alabi, Eben , Tim Godfrey, Mike Aremu, Glowreeyah, Onos, Eno Michael and Chee. And for the first time at The Experience is JJ Hairston, Planetshakers and Ada Ehi. Kudos to Pastor Paul Adefarasin and House On The Rock church for making this a reality. We can never go wrong by worshipping God.

The Experience averages a yearly attendance of over 500,000 people at the venue, with millions more watching live online from all over the world. According to Pastor Paul Adefarasin, the concert has grown to become the biggest gospel concerts in the world. The Experience Concert was first held in December 2006 at Tafawa Balewa Square with 70,000 people in attendance.

Paul Adefarasin at a press conference on Friday explained that the inspiration behind the 2018 theme is to highlight who Jesus is, especially in the world we live in today – the Prince of Peace. The allure of The Experience Gospel Concert is its penchant for unifying people irrespective of nationality, faith, gender, status or political persuasion.

Adefarasin noted that regardless of the outcome of the forthcoming elections; peace is the ultimate candidate that we should all support, and must be the candidate that wins.

“Despite many challenges Nigerians may face, we cannot afford to lose faith in God’s ability to turn things around for our good, choosing to see a bright future, the Nigeria of our dreams, one that we can proudly bequeath to the next generation.”

“Our elected representatives can no longer afford to the selfish luxury of focusing on their own interests; rather they must be fully capable of managing our affairs.”

“The population can no longer sit back and complain of lack of clear direction. It is time to become change agents, nation transformers and the solution that Nigeria has long awaited. Providentially, the Nigerian electorate is fast evolving from nonchalant, passive onlookers into politically keen, invested and active participants seeking to develop and enshrine good governance, as evidenced by the number of technocrats vying for elective positions in the forthcoming general elections.”

Adefarasin said each Nigerian registered to vote must do so with a clear conscience devoid of prejudice or self-interest.

“Our vote must be for peace, transparency, credibility, equity, justice, inclusion, development and unity. Patriotism should be of necessity, be our motivation and above all, peace must be our ultimate candidate regardless of the outcome of the elections. We all need to work together for a peaceful win.”

The Experience Gospel Concert 2018 It was indeed a night of worship as Jesus was exalted as King. The event was well attended by members of the media, captains of industries, doyens in the marketplace, diplomatic corps, government officials, statesmen and a plethora of guests. We can’t wait for 2019!

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by kizyalex10(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Freeze is intelligent.

God bless u.freeze is far more intelligent than these yeyebrities that re jst trying to argue with him.he jst smile at their foolishness.is it d banj?abi abi dis yoruba actress with tiny legs forgotten her name(toyi aihmakun) now d tout akpororo.they re jst opportuned to be famous.but they cant buy intelligence or class.freeze is far above them in that regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Habeyy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Heavance:

Once I engage the people attacking Freeze to answer those questions, the debate no dey end o.
I just shake head too
They are just mischievous my brother
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by worlexy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Habeyy:
thank you bro,pls read through this chapters Hebrew 7 and 8
The two chapters...
Thanks brother. I've read through but those two chapters are not as explanatory as Deuteronomy 14:22-29.
In Hebrews chapter7:4
"Consider then how great this Melchizedek was. Even Abraham, the great patriarch of Israel, recognized this by giving him a tenth of what he had taken in battle"

Not a tenth of his own income, livestock or anything, it was a tenth of the spoils of war.

Abraham wasn't a war mercenary so we can't say that fighting war was his profession and that he was only paying a tithe from his "salary"

Another question I will ask you is who is Melchizedek? Is he not God or Jesus or Holy Spirit?

Hebrews 7V8 "The priests who collect tithes are men who die, so Melchizedek is greater than they are, because we are told that he lives on".

There's no human being that lives on, so by that verse anybody that can collect tithes is someone that lives on, which is God.

Also

Hebrews 7v9. "In addition, we might even say that these Levites—the ones who collect the tithe—[b]paid a tithe to Melchizedek when their ancestor Abraham paid a tithe to him"[\b]

who are the current pastors paying to?

And are you saying that we should discard Deut 14 and embrace Hebrews 7&8?
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Oyerinde16(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Oyerinde16(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
if you read well you would see it is STFU not STFO,now GTFOH

must I use STFU, I used SHUT THE F OFF, so GTFOT
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Diso60090(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
martolux:
Freez himself is secretly paying tithe...he's just bn hypocritical. undecided

Wetin we dey gain for the tithe matter
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by dahunsi12(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
D truth be say heaven go shock everybody las las......pipu wey u nor expect fit make am and pipu wey u expect fit nor make am

There will be three surprises in Heaven
If you know you know
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by MrGoogle88: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Freeze is intelligent.

Pay master is bae, forget yahoo, church biz sure pass, open church in naija you shall never be hungry, too many foools in the land. grin
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Habeyy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
worlexy:
Thanks brother. I've read through but those two chapters are not as explanatory as Deuteronomy 14:22-29.
In Hebrews chapter7:4
"Consider then how great this Melchizedek was. Even Abraham, the great patriarch of Israel, recognized this by giving him a tenth of what he had taken in battle. "

Not a tenth of his own income, livestock or anything, it was a tenth of the spoils of war.

Abraham wasn't a war mercenary so we can't say that fighting war was his profession and that he was only paying a tithe from his "salary"

Another question I will ask you is who is Melchizedek? Is he not God or Jesus or Holy Spirit?

Hebrews 7V8 "The priests who collect tithes are men who die, so Melchizedek is greater than they are, because we are told that he lives on."

There's no human being that lives on, so by that verse anybody that can collect tithes is someone that lives on, which is God.

Also

Hebrews 7v9. "In addition, we might even say that these Levites—the ones who collect the tithe—[b]paid a tithe to Melchizede when their ancestor Abraham paid a tithe to him.[\b]"

who are the current pastors paying to?

And are you saying that we should discard Deut 14 and embrace Hebrews 7&8?

sad angry embarassed
It is well with you bro
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by worlexy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Habeyy:
sad angry embarassed
It is well with you bro
Amen and you too bro
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by nelsonoba: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
SKhanmi:
As long as the money keeps flowing,who cares. Someone is getting paid anyway. Just look around, people are waking up,the children are turning away from their parents religions Everything has a peak,then degradation occurs. Forget about the churches. They will be destroyed by their own people.

While you are there deceiving yourself with Satan's lies, just know that everyday, thousands of people are getting born again also and turning to Christ, so while the devil is deceiving you and your some others like you and daddy freeze to turn away from Christ, many other sensible people are on a daily basis realising how desperately they need Christ, and are repenting. Not everyone is a fool. There are still wise men who seek God.

FYI, I also turned away from my parent's religion, but I turned to Christ.....and I'm still a young man. If this also helps you, I will add that I also pay tithes and sow seeds too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by SKhanmi: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
danigbo:

So the destruction of the church is your joy abi ?

To answer your question, imagine both of us back in the pre-colonial days of Nigeria when traditional values & beliefs still held weight.

Now imagine yourself as a Christian observer while I'm a pagan & you predicted the fall & relegation of idol worship & I asked you this question

"So the destruction of our shrines is your joy abi?"

What would be your answer.

Mine: It doesn't matter,I was only stating a fact. You can face it squarely & ponder on the possibility & whether you can counter that view instead of distracting with non logical emotion driven responses.

By the way, where are the idol worshippers now? There's no ultimate truth. There's always something beyond the utmost horizon
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by djon78(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
nelsonoba:

While you are there deceiving yourself with Satan's lies, just know that everyday, thousands of people are getting born again also and turning to Christ, so while the devil is deceiving you and your some others like you and daddy freeze to turn away from Christ, many other sensible people are on a daily basis realising how desperately they need Christ, and are repenting. Not everyone is a fool. There are still wise men who seek God.

FYI, I also turned away from my parent's religion, but I turned to Christ.....and I'm still a young man. If this also helps you, I will add that I also pay tithes and sow seeds too!

Don't mind them
I really laugh at this people
Salvation, conversion is the work of God not of man.
Upon all there talking millions are turning to the Lord.
God is real

1 Like

Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by djon78(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
SKhanmi:

To answer your question, imagine both of us back in the pre-colonial days of Nigeria when traditional values & beliefs still held weight.

Now imagine yourself as a Christian observer while I'm a pagan & you predicted the fall & relegation of idol worship & I asked you this question

"So the destruction of our shrines is your joy abi?"

What would be your answer.

Mine: It doesn't matter,I was only stating a fact. You can face it squarely & ponder on the possibility & whether you can counter that view instead of distracting with non logical emotion driven responses.

By the way, where are the idol worshippers now? There's no ultimate truth. There's always something beyond the utmost horizon

Your assumption is wrong
Christ Jesus has been preached since 2000 years ago and the message of the kingdom is even getting stronger.
Millions are still giving there life to Christ

Even economically many of these Churches have there members running very successful and thriving businesses better than those people who are not in the kingdom.

So how will you stay were you are, and with no results to show now convince me who have results to show concerning my beliefs and practices.

Can't you see you are the one in delusion?
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by SKhanmi: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
nelsonoba:

I was born into religion,While I strived to be the best,I also ,asked ,observed & drew conclusions. It didn't take me long before I reached the conclusion that most religions lost their true purpose long ago. Again I had questions/experiences that couldn't be satisfactorily explained or even outrightly forbidden by the church/islam. Most people at this point,would compromise. The few ones start seeking. I found out that religion is just another well of knowledge, there are others that existed even before xtianity/islam. And the irony is.....we get called fools,mad men, eccentric,demonic agents, by the so called religious adherents for daring to seek. I am the type that would like to hear Gods side of the story & then the devil's so that I can make my own informed decision. That's why we have reasoning faculties .How many Xtians/muslims are that open minded? We have been told it's so therefore it must be so. They never bother with "what if ". There's no ultimate truth anywhere.

I got my questions answered satisfactorily elsewhere & I'm the better for it. I follow nobody,but seek my own path. If religion is your forte,i personally implore you to stick with it. I still believe in God. Only it's not attached to religions.

As per tithing....it was created to mainly help the priests since they would not be able to cultivate food &perform other economic activities that would help them gain a livelihood while ministering to the people all day right? Then the excess goes back to help the poor among them. Kindly Note that. I have no problem with that. Its actually sensible.

Now if you have been in a position that monitors revenue, you would have noticed that it comes to the stage whereby the original target revenue is not only reached,it's exceeded. The cups start running over continuously.

Let's go back to modern religion now. Church grows from humble beginnings to mega proportions. In a sane society, the surplus would go back to those who contributed it in the first place.(Imagine an organized tax paying country). But no,not only are the priests now over comfortable,they turn it into a business. That's my grouse. What does the members that contributed & society gain back? Standard of living increases? Their children able to attend ivy league schools? Less crimes? Is suffering the divine mandate of the members? What would Jesus have done with 5trillon dollars when he only needed 200k? I'll stop here.

I also pay tithe....by always giving out a percentage of my profits to those that really need it.....struggling people,roadside beggars...anybody that I deem worthy of needing money. Would you be surprised I've never been broke no matter how worse things are for me while I practiced giving? Yes I made it a case study. Tried church tithing, non-church tithing & also not giving at ALL. I know which works for me. Find & stick to what works for you.

Finally no true adherent of any religion/belief calls others of opposite views names & regards them as lost or doomed,they reason civilly together even if it's a Satanist. Then if they do get to convince each other or not,they learn to see from each others point of view & part in a friendly manner. Simple. You can then continue praying/wishing for them,not condemn. That is a true adherent.
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by maigemuu: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ayobami7:
各大主流音乐平台同步上线

步上线步上线
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by SKhanmi: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
djon78:

Your assumption is wrong
Christ Jesus has been preached since 2000 years ago and the message of the kingdom is even getting stronger.
Millions are still giving there life to Christ

Even economically many of these Churches have there members running very successful and thriving businesses better than those people who are not in the kingdom.

So how will you stay were you are, and with no results to show now convince me who have results to show concerning my beliefs and practices.

Can't you see you are the one in delusion?

Hmmm, 2k yrs ago, what about 6k yrs ago, Adam? All the civilizations that came & went then also had Gods & religions & never believed it would go extinct one day? Don't forget Christianity & Islam are quite recent,2000yrs or not. It's up to you to add to what you don't know.

As per your quote about those in the kingdom doing better than so called lost folks. I'm just like wow! Really? Well, your opinion. I don't see a relation between wealth creation & religion.

And yes. You're that knowledgeable to actually identify someone living in a delusion based on the facts available to you. Goodluck with that mindset.
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Teejay6laq(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dis Akpororo guy no get sense jare!!! He has no point
Re: #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance by Lonergem: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
see how akpororo turn church matter to joke...
baba don't know that his also a sinner...
and for daddy freeze, you're only ** right about one thing the poor feeding the rich...**
if tithe is used as stated in the Bible I will gladly pay mine in church but since it's other way round I will rather pay it to the beggars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Adorable Photo Of Tobi Bakre’s Mother / Adebayo Salami Celebrates His Wife, Risikat Ejide On 70th Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.