Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo (14353 Views)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Prophet Reveals Who Will Defeat Buhari As President In 2019 / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

Atiku would still get 30% to 45% votes in the south west..

future impossible sentence
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Damidolly: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
You're a shame to ur family, you succeeded in wasting ur father's money.
Do a reasonable Nigerians have to read economics textbook before you know the state of things in ur country
You need a textbook before you'll know that fuel price has been increased? Stop reasoning like a cockroach
mrvitalis:

New school economics text is less than 2k... Read and stop embarrassing your self

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by 34webers(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Afonjas post=73649485][/quote]
Lol. Dumbos everywhere.
The first pic, I strongly doubt you know the meaning.

Second pic, of course, those are incidences that give ipob joy, the more reason they are always with those pictures rather than any good things.

Third pic is even the funniest. And to think some ignorant monkeys are clicking the 'like' buttons on such dumb post is very amusing. Dumbos must just expose the pap they call brains.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by buhariguy(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2018
alvan06:
With our collective efforts
Buhari must go
Nigeria must thrive
Lost job must be regained
Hope must return to the people
God bless Nigeria ��
God bless her people

Return to Daura is a national agenda
lost job,
Idle pdp members and ghost workers must return.
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Afonjas: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
34webers:

Lol. Dumbos everywhere.
The first pic, I strongly doubt you know the meaning.

Second pic, of course, those are incidences that give ipob joy, the more reason they are always with those pictures rather than any good things.

Third pic is even the funniest. And to think some ignorant monkeys are clicking the 'like' buttons on such dumb post is very amusing. Dumbos must just expose the pap they call brains.

ZOMBIE THE 1ST IS WHERE BUHARI CLAIMED HE HAS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM WHILE THE SECOND IS WHERE THE TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM DEALT WITH AND KILL THE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS MERCILESSLY UNTIL THE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS STARTED CRYING.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF AND SUPPORTING JIHADISTS

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by anambraamaka: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
I pray oo
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by ofwest47(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Don't mind him does not know that the South West is the most advanced state in Nigeria talk of Education, Social activities and Culture, the Yoruba Nation can never be decisive by a group of advanced looters calling themselves politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by 34webers(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Afonjas:

ZOMBIE THE 1ST IS WHERE BUHARI CLAIMED HE HAS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM WHILE THE SECOND IS WHERE THE TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM DEALT WITH AND KILL THE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS MERCILESSLY UNTIL THE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS STARTED CRYING.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF AND SUPPORTING JIHADISTS
[/s]
Dumbo, I suggest you take those pictures to a human being with a working brain for explanation.
Imagine posting pictures of repentant bh and that of almajiri as a campaign point in favour of almajiri atiku. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mrvitalis(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Damidolly:
You're a shame to ur family, you succeeded in wasting ur father's money.
Do a reasonable Nigerians have to read economics textbook before you know the state of things in ur country
You need a textbook before you'll know that fuel price has been increased? Stop reasoning like a cockroach

It's only take someone who is smart to look beyond what is happening and look at why they are happening

Well this is a faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Smile4daddy(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Randy100:
We all know and we are in agreement that Buhari is going to Daura.
Yes we know that he must go back to Daura after 2023. Till then, he must have finish the good works he started.
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

New school economics text is less than 2k... Read and stop embarrassing your self
You're the one embarrassing you self her
what he stated above is it false
or you want to Lie to your self didn't APC increase fuel prices
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2018
ofwest47:
Don't mind him does not know that the South West is the most advanced state in Nigeria talk of Education, Social activities and Culture, the Yoruba Nation can never be decisive by a group of advanced looters calling themselves politicians.
you have seen where your Brother VP kept Nigeria Economy Remember he handles the Economy with all his Education it's not by paper certificate it's by Wisdom and understanding
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Afonjas: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
34webers:

Dumbo, I suggest you take those pictures to a human being with a working brain for explanation.
Imagine posting pictures of repentant bh and that of almajiri as a campaign point in favour of atiku. Smh.
[/s]

ZOMBIE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE REPENTANT BOKO HARAM, ISLAMIC MILITANTS DON'T REPENT, STOP RECRUITING TERRORIST/JIHADISTS INTO THE MILITARY, THOSE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS YOU CALLED ''REPENTANT BOKO HARAM'' WERE ALMAJIRI LIKE THOSE KIDS.

I NEVER MENTIONED ATIKU BUT YOU'RE THINK WHOEVER DOESN'T SUPPORT BUHARI MUST BE SUPPORTING ATIKU. YOU'RE A CERTIFIED ZOMBIE

BUHARI IS A JIHADIST,

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by supereagle(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

Why didn't buhari drop osibanjo and pick and igbo man as vice... So he can win south east?

Don't sugar coat it what you said is pure tribalism... If it was done u would be the first to abuse igbos that they lost out and gained nothing

Osibanjo is not in anyway better than obi in politics infact it's the other way round, obi of a man has his smartness going for him

He is successful in business and politics... Before you say he made money from politics... Obi was already super rich before he became governor

How many PDP governors in the South East are working for Atikulooting? if Obi is strong enough, he would have wrest power out Obiano. He may not deliver Anambra for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by 34webers(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by 34webers(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Afonjas:

ZOMBIE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE REPENTANT BOKO HARAM, ISLAMIC MILITANTS DON'T REPENT, STOP RECRUITING TERRORIST/JIHADISTS INTO THE MILITARY, THOSE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS YOU CALLED ''REPENTANT BOKO HARAM'' WERE ALMAJIRI LIKE THOSE KIDS.

I NEVER MENTIONED ATIKU BUT YOU'RE THINK WHOEVER DOESN'T SUPPORT BUHARI MUST BE SUPPORTING ATIKU. YOU'RE A CERTIFIED ZOMBIE

BUHARI IS A JIHADIST,
[/s]
Dumbo, I repeat, take those pictures to a human being with a working brain for explanation. As for that picture of one of the fallen heros obviously giving you orgasm, I suggest you enlarge and paste it on the walls of your burrow. At least, to make you a happy man for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

How many PDP governors in the South East are working for Atikulooting? if Obi is strong enough, he would have wrest power out Obiano. He may not deliver Anambra for Atiku.

Have you ever been to the south east?

Yourubas needs to travel out alot, u have no idea how igbo politics operate... Even the British, it took them years to understand it... It's very complex yet very simple to understand

Obi would clean anamabra...
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by 77up(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Which South West is this sloppoke talking about

Omo ale jatijati undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by supereagle(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

Have you ever been to the south east?

Yourubas needs to travel out alot, u have no idea how igbo politics operate... Even the British, it took them years to understand it... It's very complex yet very simple to understand

Obi would clean anamabra...

I have been living in the SE since 1992. I know you support thieves, Saraki, Atiku etc. You worship people who have money. OBJ cane to Owerri to support Ohakim, you people said you wanted big thief, the regret is there today in IMO State. You can have Atikulooting for Biafra, but not the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by olajizz01(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Damidolly:
Buhari has failed Nigerians
The same govt that attacked Jonathan for increasing fuel price later increased the price when they came on board
APC brought the father of corruption
APC made many Nigerians to be in poverty
APC never reduce insurgency, rather they have politicalize it and just wasting the lives of our soldiers and innocent citizens
Unemployment under APC is the highest in this country
Inflation rate keeps growing in% every quarter under APC
Under APC, you can never get any Federal job/appointment without man know man(wasn't this wrist under PDP).

Now, tell me why this government deserve a second term when many bad signs have befall this country in there first 3 years.
I am not a politician but APC has failed us.
So,PDP and Atiku that failed us for 16yrs when the global oil price was all time high is now the solution,the party that have the most opportunity to fix our deficit infrastructure inherited from the military government is pdp.

But what do they achieved other than legalising corruption,the rich were more richer while the poor were more poorer,abandoned projects that have been awarded severally to contractors littered every nooks and crannies,yet some fools will be shouting like mad dogs anytime some of these abandoned projects get completed by present government.

Infact,most of the citizens of this country lack thinking sanity just because of plate of porridge.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

I have been living in the SE since 1992. I know you support thieves, Saraki, Atiku etc. You worship people who have money.

I dare you to show me a post of me supporting atiku or saraki...

Where in the SE have you lived
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Yatahamal: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

Why didn't buhari drop osibanjo and pick and igbo man as vice... So he can win south east?

Don't sugar coat it what you said is pure tribalism... If it was done u would be the first to abuse igbos that they lost out and gained nothing

Osibanjo is not in anyway better than obi in politics infact it's the other way round, obi of a man has his smartness going for him

He is successful in business and politics... Before you say he made money from politics... Obi was already super rich before he became governor

This ur armchair speculation got me rotfl
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by supereagle(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2018
olajizz01:
So,PDP and Atiku that failed us for 16yrs when the global oil price was all time high is now the solution,the party that have the most opportunity to fix our deficit infrastructure inherited from the military government is pdp.

But what do they achieved other than legalising corruption,the rich were more richer while the poor were more poorer,abandoned projects that have been awarded severally to contractors littered every nooks and crannies,yet some fools will be shouting like mad dogs anytime some of these abandoned projects get completed by present government.

Infact,most of the citizens of this country lack thinking sanity just because of plate of porridge.

Read what OBJ said :

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and son having a swell time together.
In a simple illustration, the boy asked his father why would he be supporting Atiku Abubakar of all candidates. And Obasanjo jokingly said “if Nigerians are wise, I wrote two books on Atiku and said several things about him, if my sudden change which is less than 6 months would overwrite my position of years then Nigerians are the problem of this nation, not politicians.”

The son couldn't withstand it, he had to hug his father for a brilliant analysis...!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by ClearFlair: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol...dream on.
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by QuestionMark910: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Damidolly:
Buhari has failed Nigerians
The same govt that attacked Jonathan for increasing fuel price later increased the price when they came on board
APC brought the father of corruption
APC made many Nigerians to be in poverty
APC never reduce insurgency, rather they have politicalize it and just wasting the lives of our soldiers and innocent citizens
Unemployment under APC is the highest in this country
Inflation rate keeps growing in% every quarter under APC
Under APC, you can never get any Federal job/appointment without man know man(wasn't this wrist under PDP).

Now, tell me why this government deserve a second term when many bad signs have befall this country in there first 3 years.
I am not a politician but APC has failed us.
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by supereagle(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

I dare you to show me a post of me supporting atiku or saraki...

Where in the SE have you lived

Every state capital of SE. Enugu, Owerri and Abakaliki in particular. " You" is collective one and not referring to you. Yoruba rejected Saraki before the primary, Ndi Igbo adopted him, when he didn't get PDP ticket, it is now Atikulooting.
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by olajizz01(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

Read what OBJ said :

In a simple illustration, the boy asked his father why would he be supporting Atiku Abubakar of all candidates. And Obasanjo jokingly said “if Nigerians are wise, I wrote two books on Atiku and said several things about him, if my sudden change which is less than 6 months would overwrite my position of years then Nigerians are the problem of this nation, not politicians.”

The son couldn't withstand it, he had to hug his father for a brilliant analysis...!!!
Wonder
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by QuestionMark910: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

Read what OBJ said :

Okay. Then Christians had better wise up. If what Obasanjo said in his writings is anything to go by then Nigerians had better decide if they want a free country or a sharia country
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by sogodihno: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

u are dumb! Buhari has bn picking Igbo man as VP but never win, but d time he picked a Yoruba man he won, and u want him to drop the same man so as to satisfy your inconsequential lot. Pls, answer this question, did u guys vote for him in 2015? did he not win? if the answer to the above question is No. then shut the Bleep up and vote for your Obi why will vote for our Osinbajo.

it's a simple stuv.

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Randy100: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Yes we know that he must go back to Daura after 2023. Till then, he must have finish the good works he started.
Don't worry in 2019 you can join him in Daura so that he will finish his good works on you.
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by sogodihno: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

I don't think so... Buhari would have won south south and south east with that move, and lost south west

Lossing one to gain two... Infact he would have done well in Lagos... The rest results would be unchanged

ooo, really? so why didn't he win when he picked Igbo VP in 2011? the early u realize that u guys are inconsequential in Nigeria politics, the better for u.

4 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mrvitalis(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
sogodihno:

ooo, really? so why didn't he win when he picked Igbo VP in 2011? the early u realize that u guys are inconsequential in Nigeria politics, the better for u.
Come on are you serious.... It's the same reason Jonathan won south west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Adopts Direct Primaries for political parties in all elective positions / PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.