Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo (14329 Views)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / Prophet Reveals Who Will Defeat Buhari As President In 2019 / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by AdexUpdates: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Ahead of the 2019 Presidential election, the former National Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prof. Wale Oladipo, stated that the presidential candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar, will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in the Southwest.
Oladipo, who happens to be a member of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council, stated this in a statement on Friday.
He declared that Atiku will win because he was “a trusted presidential material and a reliable politician”.
Prof. Oladipo added that Atiku’s experience in the private sector would ensure an all-inclusive and liberal government.
The PDP chieftain, however, urged leaders and members.........

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/12/why-atiku-will-defeat-buhari-in-south.html

11 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Afamed: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Party deceiving People. No to Fugitive

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Afonjas: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Afamed:
Party deceiving People. No to Fugitive

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by RichFoundation(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2018
G
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by easynetsms(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2018
We need a leader who understands the problem of Nigeria and can find a solution to the problem. Not someone who doesn't even know d problem, how den will he find solution to it

smileyBUY CHEAP INTERNET DATA FOR MTN. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS

7 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by alvan06(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2018
With our collective efforts
Buhari must go
Nigeria must thrive
Lost job must be regained
Hope must return to the people
God bless Nigeria ��
God bless her people

Return to Daura is a national agenda

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by hucienda: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2018
50:50.
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by kumakunta: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2018
No be only Oladipo na Papa diop. pDP will win within his family (father,mother and children).

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mokaflex(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2018
I’m here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Randy100: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2018
We all know and we are in agreement that Buhari is going to Daura.

26 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Buddy247: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2018
This people can't stop amazing me

21 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by helinues: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2018
All in the name of dollar.

Anyways, it is People Deceiving Party: Party Deceiving People

8 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Odkosh: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
AdexUpdates:
Ahead of the 2019 Presidential election, the former National Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prof. Wale Oladipo, stated that the presidential candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar, will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in the Southwest.
Oladipo, who happens to be a member of the party’s Presidential Campaign Council, stated this in a statement on Friday.
He declared that Atiku will win because he was “a trusted presidential material and a reliable politician”.
Prof. Oladipo added that Atiku’s experience in the private sector would ensure an all-inclusive and liberal government.
The PDP chieftain, however, urged leaders and members.........

Read more at: http://www.adexupdates.com.ng/2018/12/why-atiku-will-defeat-buhari-in-south.html
[/s]I am not APC but this man should shut up. Is it only your family members that are going to vote? No one even knows you in southwest.

35 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by BlackPantherxXx: 6:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Dreaming in 3D

The moment Atiku picked his VP, he lost completely....

SE would NEVER have voted Buhari...so why didnt he just fill his campaign team with Igbos and offer them top positions?

I am a Yoruba and i know plenty who dislike Buhari's government...but like it or not, they wouldn't vote a Igbo VP ahead of Osinbajo

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by sureheaven(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Atiku can't defeat PMB, it's impossible. Obj will only try but won't succeed.

21 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by oladele97: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Even mr Oladipo cannot win his polling unit for Atiku

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Yeahmein: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Next
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Humblega(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2018
They all needs to work for there money.......some pple might av been promising pmb 10million votes in south east too

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2018
All these sycophants! That was how they decieved GEJ

12 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by ridbell01(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2018
The guy is from ife east in osun state he has no electoral value there he is on trying to advertise himself for more dollars and to convince his e-rats.. He will be flog mercilessly in ife east

14 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Rolandonyi: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Please allow the man to air his views. He has the right. That's only how dollars can flow but if he keeps quite, it means they are not doing enough to deserve funding. Man must wack.

11 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mrvitalis(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Dreaming in 3D

The moment Atiku picked his VP, he lost completely....

SE would NEVER have voted Buhari...so why didnt he just fill his campaign team with Igbos and offer them top positions?

I am a Yoruba and i know plenty who dislike Buhari's government...but like it or not, they wouldn't vote a Igbo VP ahead of Osinbajo

Why didn't buhari drop osibanjo and pick and igbo man as vice... So he can win south east?

Don't sugar coat it what you said is pure tribalism... If it was done u would be the first to abuse igbos that they lost out and gained nothing

Osibanjo is not in anyway better than obi in politics infact it's the other way round, obi of a man has his smartness going for him

He is successful in business and politics... Before you say he made money from politics... Obi was already super rich before he became governor

Atiku would still get 30% to 45% votes in the south west..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by Damidolly: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari has failed Nigerians
The same govt that attacked Jonathan for increasing fuel price later increased the price when they came on board
APC brought the father of corruption
APC made many Nigerians to be in poverty
APC never reduce insurgency, rather they have politicalize it and just wasting the lives of our soldiers and innocent citizens
Unemployment under APC is the highest in this country
Inflation rate keeps growing in% every quarter under APC
Under APC, you can never get any Federal job/appointment without man know man(wasn't this wrist under PDP).

Now, tell me why this government deserve a second term when many bad signs have befall this country in there first 3 years.
I am not a politician but APC has failed us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by condralbedez: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Odkosh:
[s][/s]I am not APC but this man should shut up. Is it only your family members that are going to vote? No one even knows you in southwest.
shut up zombie !

8 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by BlackPantherxXx: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2018
mrvitalis:

Why didn't buhari drop osibanjo and pick and igbo man as vice... So he can win south east?

Funny enough, it could have been a good move...but it would have turned the South West against him.

Buhari with Igbo vice VS Atiku with a Yoruba vice....

Buhari would have found it very hard for sure

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mrvitalis(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Damidolly:
Buhari has failed Nigerians
The same govt that attacked Jonathan for increasing fuel price later increased the price when they came on board
APC brought the father of corruption
APC made many Nigerians to be in poverty
APC never reduce insurgency, rather they have politicalize it and just wasting the lives of our soldiers and innocent citizens
Unemployment under APC is the highest in this country
Inflation rate keeps growing in% every quarter under APC
Under APC, you can never get any Federal job/appointment without man know man(wasn't this wrist under PDP).

Now, tell me why this government deserve a second term when many bad signs have befall this country in there first 3 years.
I am not a politician but APC has failed us.

New school economics text is less than 2k... Read and stop embarrassing your self

3 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by mrvitalis(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Funny enough, it could have been a good move...but it would have turned the South West against him.

Buhari with Igbo vice VS Atiku with a Yoruba vice....

Buhari would have found it very hard for sure
I don't think so... Buhari would have won south south and south east with that move, and lost south west

Lossing one to gain two... Infact he would have done well in Lagos... The rest results would be unchanged
Re: Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo by iamjavadem(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Which South West? Definately not the one jn Nigeria. Next Level please.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake / Ibrahim Mohammed Sworn-in As Substantive CJN / PDP Says El-Rufai's Apology Is APC's Admission Of Bello’s Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.