Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) (1094 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo stormed Abuja yesterday for the trader moni scheme and was received by many.

According to her daughter Kiki Osinbajo who went with her, shared an emotional moment a sobbing boy met his dad and it was so emotional. She took to her official handle to share the video and the experience..

She wrote;

Yesterday I went with my dad for the market trips and it was just amazing. The energy was crazy! This young boy was shouting “sai baba “ and crying I had to bring him to meet my dad. He kept crying sai baba and he was so overwhelmed he ended up joining us on the trail.

It was an extremely exhausting trip but it was amazing! The trader money and market WiFi have brought them joy. The love and energy was just breathtaking❤️2 markets in one day and back to the office for work. I don’t know how he does it but I guess God in heaven gives grace! I’m super proud and I stand with them!!!!!

Watch video here - https://gistmore.com/the-emotional-moment-sobbing-boy-met-vp-osinbajo-in-abuja-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018

Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by alsudan: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2018
This SA on domestic and market affairs has been released lately. Guess he's the coordinating President, while Jubrin the figurehead President.

Let's see if Osinbajo will also campaign in place of Jubrin.
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Years later.... Boy who was caught crying and hugged by Osinbajo is now a politician cool
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by IamD18: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Osibanjo is nothing but Ochicha mere ihe eboro oke

1 Like

Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2018
What an achievement!
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by GoldChest(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari is hardly seen outside these days

What's happening

2 Likes

Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by Sizuabanze: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
This man and his boss is truly loved.
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Pure love.

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem “cyfially”.

2 Likes

Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
Osibanjo is nothing but Ochicha mere ihe eboro oke
Mind to enlighten us about what you are?

Na hate go consume una.

4 Likes

Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2018
PassingShot:
Pure love.

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem “cyfially”.
Just look at that hateful bigot above. Are these people who pose as igbos on this forum really itbos at all? Why are they hell bent on attracting shame to the tribe? Why so much hate? What really happened to them? Does it mean they'd remain in this state of unbridled hate through the next twelve years of Jubril's second term and Osinbajo's two terms?

This is shameful. The real igbos out there should speak up. These online touts are soiling their name beyond redemption.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by Ponponkon: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by OldBeer: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari is a religion.

You may not like it but it is what it is.

I still cannot figure out what he did for the north to love him the way they do.

I wonder if Tinubu will achieve that status in the West. From all indications, he is already on the path.
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2018
凭借 阮进灵分钟连进2两球!
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: The emotional moment sobbing boy met VP osinbajo in abuja (Photos) by Ifiokumo: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
RUBBISH

(1) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Not Family Affair - Oshiomhole Blasts Okorocha / PDP Wins Okitipupa/irele Federal Constituency In Ondo State / Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.