Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP (1093 Views)

Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo / Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate / AAC Deputy Guber Candidate Alleged To Have Received N200m From Gov.wike Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Groovenaija360(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
CHIEF AKPO BOMBA YEEH
DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE
AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS
RIVERS STATE, PORT HARCOURT

Engr. Biokpomabo Awara
Rivers State Governorship Candidate
Africa Action Alliance
Rivers State Chapter

Dear Sir,

NOTICE OF RESIGNATION OF MEMBERSHIP OF THE AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS

I write to most respectfully notify of my resignation from the membership of the African Action Alliance (AAC) with effect from today 25th March 2019 and subsequent defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Please note also that by this notice, I cease to be the Deputy Governorship Candidate of our Party, the AAC, for the 2019 Governorship Election in Rivers State.

My decisions were informed by the complete hijack of the structure and administration of our Party by a faction of the APC in Rivers State led by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, for his personal political ambition.

Furthermore, the Rotimi Amaechi led faction of the APC is not letting in its determination to subvert the will of Rivers people and cause crisis in the State using the platform of our promising Party.

In the circumstance, I cannot in all conscience continue to lend support to the selfish political venture of the Minister of Transportation, which does not mean well for the progress and development of the people of Rivers State.

As a budding and promising politician, I also appeal to you to accept the reality of your crushing defeat and liberate yourself from being used by Rotimi Amaechi to cause unnecessary political crisis in our dear State.

Thank you very much and please accept the assurances of my highest regards as always.

Signed

Akpo Bomba Yeeh
Former AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate
Rivers State

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/rivers-aac-deputy-governorship-candidate-defects-to-pdp/

Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Groovenaija360(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by amaniro: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol see the kind of cowards Amaechi presented to Us as "Rivers potential Governors" gringrin

Wike issa goal jare
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Pekele007: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Awara the governorship aspirant should come closer and receive blessings. grin

Amaechi is a very big fool sha
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by ukenke: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
The guy has been paid heavily.
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Realadey(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wike don pay this one handsomely

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by abiolert(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
handsomely paid
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by NextGovernor(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hahahahaha. Amaechi will be left alone last last. That guy is a mad man. Your own party you couldn't co-ordinate and now another party u are supporting dey go down. Sign of say u are not a lion you claim 2 be but just a wall gecko.
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by NextGovernor(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realadey:
Wike don pay this one handsomely

I tell u baba. Lol. E fit reach like 500 million. Irrespective of this, he knew they are fighting mysterious battle. He reasoned smart and collected the money instead of loosing all. Lol.

When God bless you from no where.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Mizwisdom(f): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by pkang: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
NextGovernor:

I tell u baba. Lol. E fit reach like 500 million. Irrespective of this, he knew they are fighting mysterious battle. He reasoned smart and collected the money instead of loosing all. Lol.

When God bless you from no where.

What is the implication of his defection to another party.
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by amidel(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wike at work grin
Re: Breaking News: Rivers AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate Defects To PDP by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Awarawa killing his political career before it even started..such kind of person should not be trusted with offices...

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Drag Me To Court And Expect Me To Concentrate - Buhari Tells Atiku / Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants / BREAKING: PDP, Atiku Defeated Buhari Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.