Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) (1586 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
you mean zarah indimi?

Yes but rejection just for some blatant hatred can pain
i hate any form of discrimination
but in your own story you said the mum said your people treated one of them badly is that not a kind of discrimination on the part of your own people? you treated one of them bad cos she was from another villa , now you want another one they say no and now you come here to shout discrimination? ofu aka luta mmanu......

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
i owe you no explanation anumpama

is too early to bound words with u.

Bye
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2018
kanubiafra:
but in your own story you said the mum said your people treated one of them badly is that not a kind of discrimination on the part of your own people? you treated one of them bad cos she was from another villa , now you want another one they say no and now you come here to shout discrimination? ofu aka luta mmanu......
Before he deceives u further

The op is from Gombe state, same town with Alhaji yakubu.

He is not in anyway an igbo man.
He belongs to the caliphate
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
i owe you no explanation anumpama
you have insulted everyone who has posted on this your thread yet you accuse them of hate? and at a time you even labeled them toxic see your life

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
newbies everywhere

i now see why other country men hates you guys

why will a fellow igbo denies his fellow igbo happiness for nothing and flimsy excuses
Igbos should treat their internal unity first before mentioning biafra

i hate discrimination of all kinds especially from those that supposed to live by example

Shut up you f**l. Do you listen to yourself at all? How does a girl refusing to marry someone amount to denying a fellow Igbo happiness. How does it relate to biafra? They should sort out their relationship problem themselves. You are a born f**l to even try to associate a relationship problem that happens all over the world to Biafra. Go to America today, there are relationship problem, everywhere in the world. A f**l and tribal bigot like you is associating it to biafra. I spit on you. Dont quote me again tribal f**l

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
kanubiafra:

See, pls dont quote that fool again. He is not Igbo. He is a tribal bigot and fool. Do not be deceived by his pretense to be Igbo. Its there way. We know where he is from
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Shayetet13:

Shut up you f**l. Do you listen to yourself at all? How does a girl refusing to marry someone amount to denying a fellow Igbo happiness. How does it relate to biafra? They should sort out their relationship problem themselves. You are a born f**l to even try to associate a relationship problem that happens all over the world to Biafra. Go to America today, there are relationship problem, everywhere in the world. A f**l and tribal bigot like you is associating it to biafra. I spit on you. Dont quote me again tribal f**l
[/s]
this one is talking from his nyash
i don't even read those trash

in everything
otu mma yi
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

is too early to bound words with u.

Bye
[/s]
amu mpa yi bye cheesy
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
kanubiafra:
you have insulted everyone who has posted on this your thread yet you accuse them of hate? and at a time you even labeled them toxic see your life
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
kanubiafra:
[/s]
how can you judge and hate a whole town because of one person
is that proper cheesy
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Roger3D(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
The lamentations of oga bloodykiller grin
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Ballotti: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
I agree.
If only this were possible. . . It would be the ENVY OF THE WORLD.

Realistically, no unity anywhere in the world. embarassed

Selfish interests will always prevail.
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
how can you judge and hate a whole town because of one person
is that proper cheesy
how can a whole tribe forget thier struggle for freedom cos one man could not get a wife, due to his towns history of treating thier wives badly? is that one proper ? so all this bad names igbo are been called is cos your own town do not treat women from other biafra towns well? guy pls go back to your town and ask them to treat thier wives better i'm sure if you start now the better your chances. your town is so messed up that even towns that you pay 100 fare to reach are scared of marriage with you? now what will a distant town say?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
kanubiafra:
how can a whole tribe forget thier struggle for freedom cos one man could not get a wife, due to his towns history of treating thier wives badly? is that one proper ? so all this bad names igbo are been called is cos your own town do not treat women from other biafra towns well? guy pls go back to your town and ask them to treat thier wives better i'm sure if you start now the better your chances. your town is so messed up that even towns that you pay 100 fare to reach are scared of marriage with you? now what will a distant town say?
what's this one saying?
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Roger3D:
The lamentations of oga bloodykiller grin
do you want to play?
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Roger3D(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
do you want to play?
Nope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Launched Mystery Technology ,which Frustrates Every Attempt At Rigging El / Lagos My State; Who Owns Lagos? History 101:point Of Information / Buhari Makes A U-turn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.