Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) (1546 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security / 'Ndigbo Republic, Not Biafra May Emerge If South-East Fail To Produce President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2018
first of all I used to be a hardcore biafra supporter have done for them both online and offline campaigns which by the way was lucky to escape on one shootout by the police one time in head Bridge
I dedicated my time and self pursuing something not feasible
I'm 100% anti Buhari and those who KNOWS me knows me cheesy
this is not about the election because it's not connected to it but for the gross rejection my best friend suffered in the hands of his fiancée (ex) people not minding that we're all in the same state and within the same area because it'll only take you a bus of #100 to reach their village

my friend has been dating this girl for almost 2 years now so decided to do introduction of recently
though according him the girl has been telling him about her parents stand on the potential marriage and how they don't like their people with no valid reason
but both of loved themselves so much and the man believed that with time the parents will consider their daughter's happiness.

ok long story short my guy invited me (potential best man) with some elders from his people we visited them
after official greetings and pleasantries we went to the business of the day
hmmmm the mother made blatantly clear to us that her daughter no dey go to our town
reasons??
she hates our people that one of their town person dey marry someone from our town but he's not treating his wife well
Infact that their people don't marry from our town shocked
omo i shock on the flimsy excuses
i personally tried to convince her that it depends on personality and my friend is as calm as dove and his girl loves him very much but the look on the woman's face shows NEVER!
meanwhile the elders where shocked too they felt embarrassed
my friend was devastated i can feel his pain being judged and condemned for someone's act

chaiiiii just like that over two years beautiful relationship that would have led to marriage around Easter gone like that

Meanwhile this family is a religious family with the mother a very church woman (catholic)
her brothers staunch biafra supporters though they didn't have hand in that infact they liked my friend.

this one na internal discrimination ooo within the same state what will happen when biafra comes
that time they'll tell you that there are some people not biafra original
now i see the reason why all these SS states shy away because the marginalization will be worse of what we have today

i felt for my nigga I'm trying my best to make him alright we now go out together club drink tried a couple of times to hook him up with a chic but he refused just want him to forget and focus

mehnn no be me and biafra again
Igbos should fix themselves first before thinking of and thing again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2018
lalasticlala oooooo

I'm looking for the best way to get my friend back together

the guy no dey talk to anyone again always moody angry

i hate seeing him like that

i need advice from mens too
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2018
All these story na trash.

If ur town is not treating women well, then solve the issue.
There is no smoke without fire.......u guys. Bully ur ladies and think no one knows...

Drop the name of ur town......I hate one sided stories.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
first of all I used to be a hardcore biafra supporter have done for them both online and offline campaigns which by the way was lucky to escape on one shootout by the police one time in head Bridge
I dedicated my time and self pursuing something not feasible
I'm 100% anti Buhari and those who KNOWS me knows me cheesy
this is not about the election because it's not connected to it but for the gross rejection my best friend suffered in the hands of his fiancée (ex)
another failed love story, carried into biafra issue. what has your failed love story to do with biafra? so every family should just jump at you and your friend cos of biafra? and we should leave biafra cos you failed to convince a family to give you there daughter in marriage? did you even hear about how ojukwu married bianca? if your story is a consideration for biafra then every family would have donate a daughter to ojukwu for marriage. cos he was the peoples general. but you only stood at headbridge

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by chiagozien(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2018
How are we sure you dont have black spot in your forehead.

Onye obula buzi onye igbo na nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Ponponkon: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

There is no smoke without fire.......u guys. Bully ur ladies and think no one knows...

for the first time let me see where you made a reasonable post here. well done. the woman pointed out her fears with an example and this guy is talking trash. who wants her daughter to suffer and die before time?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Wow awesomly stupid... Pls who give these guys phone... I thought they said social sites are 18+!

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Op, your obsession over Biafra is legendary. What concerns Biafra with a girl who is afraid for her life? Please stop scaring the poor lady and let her be. What is the name of your town, let us be the judge

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
lalasticlala oooooo

I'm looking for the best way to get my friend back together

the guy no dey talk to anyone again always moody angry

i hate seeing him like that

i need advice from mens too
in all the story you failed to show us how "your friend" marrying the girl will get us biafra stop shouting my friend, my friend, we all know its \you that is involved. but if you insist its your friend and you hate to see him in bad mood why not give him your own sister as consolation? oh boy go find work do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2018
kanubiafra:
in all the story you failed to show us how "your friend" marrying the girl will get us biafra stop shouting my friend, my friend, we all know its \you that is involved. but if you insist its your friend and you hate to see him in bad mood why not give him your own sister as consolation? oh boy go find work do
i expected this

very toxic people and rabid

not suprised anyway
Igbos should work on their internal unity

I question for you
assuming you're not from core abakaliki will you give your sister to a man from there
answer me with all sincere if you like amadiora ga etigbu yi
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by gidgiddy: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
No tribe has internal unity. What matters is unity of purpose by the majority

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Shayetet13:
Op, your obsession over Biafra is legendary. What concerns Biafra with a girl who is afraid for her life? Please stop scaring the poor lady and let her be. What is the name of your town, let us be the judge
[/s]
newbies everywhere

i now see why other country men hates you guys

why will a fellow igbo denies his fellow igbo happiness for nothing and flimsy excuses
Igbos should treat their internal unity first before mentioning biafra

i hate discrimination of all kinds especially from those that supposed to live by example
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
gidgiddy:
No tribe has internal unity. What matters is unity of purpose by the majority
what's the needs when pretend outside but hates ourselves within
what's the need?
it's purposeless
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
ezenwajosh:
Wow awesomly stupid... Pls who give these guys phone... I thought they said social sites are 18+!
[/s]
sometimes I wonder why Yorubas hates you guys so much
now I see the reason

ala fejue yi anya there
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
chiagozien:
How are we sure you dont have black spot in your forehead.

Onye obula buzi onye igbo na nairaland.
[/s]
afo sagbuo yi there
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
kanubiafra:
another failed love story, carried into biafra issue. what has your failed love story to do with biafra? so every family should just jump at you and your friend cos of biafra? and we should leave biafra cos you failed to convince a family to give you there daughter in marriage? did you even hear about how ojukwu married bianca? if your story is a consideration for biafra then every family would have donate a daughter to ojukwu for marriage. cos he was the peoples general. but you only stood at headbridge
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

[/s]
this is an anonymous forum let it remain anonymous
be rest assured that it was not me

when I see red light i run
that's what my friend failed to do
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by gidgiddy: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
what's the needs when pretend outside but hates ourselves within
what's the need?
it's purposeless

Same goes for Nigeria. We don't live our selves as Nigerians but we have Nigeria.

We don't need to love our selves to have Biafra, Biafra is not about loving our selves, it is about being free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
i expected this
very toxic people and rabid
not suprised anyway
Igbos should work on their internal unity
I question for you
assuming you're not from core abakaliki will you give your sister to a man from there
answer me with all sincere if you like amadiora ga etigbu yi
this your reply simply exposes the part of nigeria you come from: west igbo's do not address themselves as "thier" only outsider will use such term and adjectival clause to speak about his own people, that apart the first thing you guys are quick to point out is the abakiliki and ebonyi people. but just in your own story you talked about a bus of 100 to the girls villa, how does a 100 bus fare separate core and abakiliki ? what do you mean by core and abakiliki? well your copy and paste needs perfection its "amadioha ga-etigbu gi" not that thing you wrote there our litterature is dynamic it changes with circumstance and situation sorry igbo wanabe

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s] claptrap and stupid trash
check your own signature
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
kanubiafra:
this your reply simply exposes the part of nigeria you come from: west igbo's do not address themselves as "thier" only outsider will use such term and adjectival clause to speak about his own people, that apart the first thing you guys are quick to point out is the abakiliki and ebonyi people. but just in your own story you talked about a bus of 100 to the girls villa, how does a 100 bus fare separate core and abakiliki ? what do you mean by core and abakiliki? well your copy and paste needs perfection its "amadioha ga-etigbu gi" not that thing you wrote there our litterature is dynamic it changes with circumstance and situation sorry igbo wanabe
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to ndi ala
i didn't even read the trash because i purposely dropped my town dialect for real igbos to decode not some fanatics

in everything
lijuo nsi onu ebea
Kitikpa sewaa yi akpa amu there
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
kanubiafra:
check your own signature
[/s]
Nonsense trash
sure i wish kanu well

don't misquote me anumanu
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

Same goes for Nigeria. We don't live our selves as Nigerians but we have Nigeria.

We don't need to love our selves to have Biafra, Biafra is not about loving our selves, it is about being free.
hmmmmm what's the need of freedom when there's no love within
bro i was so sorry for my guy I even blamed him for not quitting when he saw the red light because that's exactly what I will do if it was me

wish you guys luck I'm hanging my boot till I see the reason to bring it down
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
now I see the reason

ala fejue yi anya there

OFCOURSE even ur colonial masters said we are oil and water that can never mix....COM'ON HAVEN'T U HEARD THE SLOGAN ABOUT NIGERIA BEFORE?.... WE ARE SIMPLY PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING, RELIGION AND CULTURE IS NOT HATRED ITS CALLED DIFFERENCÉ IN FRENCH SIMPLE COMMON SENSE OF UNDERSTANDING WE ARE DIFFERENT THATS WHY NIGERIA WE REMAIN BACKWARD UNTIL WE REALIZE WE CAN'T BE FORCED TOGETHER... Then the bondage holding civilians back will release them(hahaha I just turn a prophet but u needn't be a prophet to see these ok)
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
this is an anonymous forum let it remain anonymous
be rest assured that it was not me

when I see red light i run
that's what my friend failed to do

Then why blackmailing igboland.
Abeg shift, u goofed and hv no case man.
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
now I see the reason

ala fejue yi anya there

Mr man , go find work.

Rubbish
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Mr man , go find work.

Rubbish

sorry but i can employ you instead of wasting your usefulness on nairaland
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Then why blackmailing igboland.
Abeg shift, u goofed and hv no case man.
[/s]
trash trash trash
i owe you no explanation anumpama
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
ezenwajosh:

OFCOURSE even ur colonial masters said we are oil and water that can never mix....COM'ON HAVEN'T U HEARD THE SLOGAN ABOUT NIGERIA BEFORE?.... WE ARE SIMPLY PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDING, RELIGION AND CULTURE IS NOT HATRED ITS CALLED DIFFERENCÉ IN FRENCH SIMPLE COMMON SENSE OF UNDERSTANDING WE ARE DIFFERENT THATS WHY NIGERIA WE REMAIN BACKWARD UNTIL WE REALIZE WE CAN'T BE FORCED TOGETHER... Then the bondage holding civilians back will release them(hahaha I just turn a prophet but u needn't be a prophet to see these ok)
[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by kanubiafra: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
now I see the reason

ala fejue yi anya there
marriage denial did not start today it happens within every tribe and country pls look elsewhere at a time even buhari daughter was denied marriage to indimi's son
Re: Igbos Should Pursue For Internal Unity First Not Biafra (reasons) by ngadaAwo: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
[s]
kanubiafra:
marriage denial did not start today it happens within every tribe and country pls look elsewhere at a time even buhari daughter was denied marriage to indimi's son
[/s]
you mean zarah indimi?

Yes but rejection just for some blatant hatred can pain
i hate any form of discrimination

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not interested / Has Any Prophet Predicted A Win For Atiku In February Yet? / Picture Of Wooden Access Bridge To Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Candidates Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.