Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation (17279 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by zlantanfan: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2018
kehinde1588:
Majority of the people in that picture are under age. You can check it again to verify. Saraki is finished politically. Kwara is APC
it seems majority of adults are so angry they don't want his 10k, its cheaper to arrange kids and give them cheese balls and indomie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Stalwert: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2018
destinychildolu:

Bad belle person. Why lie? I counted them and they are more than 100. I zoomed the pix and I counted around 109. I also counted the aides. I am sure you didn't count the aides of Atunwa. Bad belle person

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by hopenusa40: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Only time will tell. Either Atunwa or Razaq
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by senatordave1(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
He will only win his lga.apc will win the kwara gubernatorial poll plus 2 Senate seats,4 reps seat and 15 assembly seats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by kehinde1588(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
it seems majority of adults are so angry they don't want his 10k, its cheaper to arrange kids and give them cheese balls and indomie
Yes. Obviously Saraki has lost his relevancy in kwara. Everyone is just fed up of him and the fact is that here in kwara, Tinubu has much influence than saraki himself. What made people hate Saraki more is because of his antagonism towards Tinubu and APC.
2019 will be interesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by demoBaba: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Sylvester654:
[code][/code]

Sell your family house to play it and built mansion for them.

Thank me later.
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Samade7: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2018
omoowo8888:

Mumu....so the aides are from the same village with him? The children you counted will also vote abi? You need a thorough mental check up

Ilorin people wey no get sense.........Na so dem go dey make mouth, na same crowds dey follow both PDP and APChits cos of N2000 dem go give dem. They have been eaten EBA in saraki's house since 1900AD and still eating up till now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
babamadiba:
When some set of people said saraki had more influence then tinubu politically, I just lol. Tinubu the real MVP!

Osinbajo came to launch the scam trademoni in Kwara bt most people I know there said tho the vp claims in nothing political they cud clearly see it is very political and have decided to Atikulate.

Saraki doesn’t have influence like tinubu no doubt bt Apc/buhari doesn’t inspire much confidence. It’s is dicey bt I expect Pdp to win.
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Okoyeebos: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
zlantanfan:

Guy, why? grin

2 Likes

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by 77up(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Mouth Gig:
BUNCH OF RETARDS..SARAKI NA FAILURE... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..
you are a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Cajal(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2018
ODI AYE ATUNWA KO TO LESE GOMINA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Cajal(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2018
ODI AYE ATUNWA KO TO LESE GOMINA...
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Cajal(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2018
ODI AYE ATUNWA KO TO LESE GOMINA.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Most people you know there indeed.

You miscreants would just sit down in Abakaliki and be typing nonsense online.

You better gather your fellow Atikulooters and those Atikulating their Obituaries to go support Saraki cos he's about to be castrated.

Hahaha are u trying to say trademoni isn’t a political election gimmick. I’ve told them collect ur 10k cos it’s ur right as a citizen and Atikulate. Even tinubu will rather Atikulate than work so hard for 2 powerful unknown men controlling the presidency/country at will and risk loosing Lagos state.
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by 77up(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Osinbajo came to launch the scam trademoni in Kwara bt most people I know there said tho the vp claims in nothing political they cud clearly see it is very political and have decided to Atikulate.

Saraki doesn’t have influence like tinubu no doubt bt Apc/buhari doesn’t inspire much confidence. It’s is dicey bt I expect Pdp to win.
ok grin

6 Likes

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Cajal(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2018
ODI AYETUNWA KOTO LESE GOMINA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by 77up(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Atunwa Come back later grin

I just pity these set of looters grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Lipscomb(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2018
You must be igbomina or ekiti guy . you just said the truth.but saraki will definitely disgrace this time around because the number of registered voters in kwara south was outnumbered the kwara central and kwara north also.kwara north not support saraki because they are claims marginalized from sphere of political power in the state.
Samade7:

Ilorin people wey no get sense.........Na so dem go dey make mouth, na same crowds dey follow both PDP and APChits cos of N2000 dem go give dem. They have been eaten EBA in saraki's house since 1900AD and still eating up till now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2018
77up:
ok grin

These doctored pictures won’t help u sir.
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
omoowo8888:

Mumu....so the aides are from the same village with him? The children you counted will also vote abi? You need a thorough mental check up

Chill bro, read his comment again...sacarsm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Blainz:

Chill bro, read his comment again...sacarsm

Sarcasm my foot
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lipscomb:
You must be igbomina or ekiti guy . you just said the truth.but saraki will definitely disgrace this time around because the number of registered voters in kwara south was outnumbered the kwara central and kwara north also.kwara north not support saraki because they are claims marginalized from sphere of political power in the state.
without kwara central, apc cannot win Saraki, same igbomina/ekiti that couldn’t win Saraki in their constituency?
Am just happy the people leading the battle are kwara central, without them....
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by ShenTeh(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
omoowo8888:

Lol. The joke is on you!
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by 77up(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
jaxxy:

These doctored pictures won’t help u sir.
Ok nurse one 'll do then grin
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by humberjade: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
destinychildolu:

Bad belle person. Why lie? I counted them and they are more than 100. I zoomed the pix and I counted around 109. I also counted the aides. I am sure you didn't count the aides of Atunwa. Bad belle person

U come dey add pepper join...may God forgive u... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by tuniski: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
zlantanfan:
gbemisola has say in APC but can't secure senate ticket for herself abi, it seems you don't know saraki is overhyped, he is only crafting in finding spaces and opportunities which isn't available now with him in opposition
All this crap cos of a bye election Fluke victory abi?

That same seat will be won by Pdp on February 16th.

Continue ranting!
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by destinychildolu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
omoowo8888:

My guy chill. Let's count everything for them. I even counted the drivers of those cars. I just have to count anything countable since they said mammoth crowd
Re: Atunwa Visit Constituents Amidst Loud Ovation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
destinychildolu:

My guy chill. Let's count everything for them. I even counted the drivers of those cars. I just have to count anything countable since they said mammoth crowd

I'm sorry....thought you are one of them....very sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Dissolves LG, Board Chairmen, Places Embargo On Council, State / FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.