Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. (578 Views)

Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2018
The Minister of State I, Hon. Mustapha Baba Shehuri Inspects On going Works on the Dualization of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road. Contract no. 6249
https://mobile.twitter.com/FMPWH/status/1071202165530787840

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. by zlantanfan: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Work is going on steady, seems PDP deliberately left these projects untouched or uncompleted after 16 good years just to continuously make a campaign statement, now that APC is in government they prefer it to abandon the trillions of task payers wealth already spent because to them opposition = madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. by Mahsums: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
SAI BABA. CLEANING POO THE SATANIC PARTY LEFT BEHIND IN THEIR 16 WASTED YEARS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. by docadams: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2018
This is very commendable of PMB led FG. Previous govts either by omission or commission allowed the communities linked by this road to degenerate below those in Sambissa forest. All sorts of vices are prevalent. Surprisingly, the area is home to the most fertile soil in Delta and Edo states,thus the prevalence of farming, profit/food crops The axis is also home to many higher institutions..
How I wished the Eku-Warri road which is an artery of the Sapele-Agbor segment was included. Nothing wrong in being an Oliver Twist
Re: Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. by abc115: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2018
God Bless PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dualization Of Sapele - Ewu Road, Section I: Sapele - Agbor Road,Delta State. by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
grin

We are marching to the next level

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win The South South With 60% (pics) / Atiku Will Win The 2019 Election With A Very Slim Margin / Rt Hon Speaker(nsha) Is Unopposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.