Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) (28946 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Dualization Of Abakaliki /Enugu Road(Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Monday, inspected the ongoing dualization of Abakaliki/Enugu Road.

Speaking on the ongoing project, Umahi assured that the road will soon be completed.

The Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze said the road was previously very tight as a single lane that connects several States.

He noted that the road has caused many accidents because of how busy the road is.

He said : “The road that links Enugu and Abakaliki was one of the major projects that he supervised.”

“This project captured my attention because it is one of the many projects that people think to be impossible for the governor to commence and complete. The road was previously very tight as a single lane road that is connecting several States . It recorded several accidents of which I could remember that I was a victim on two occasions.”

“The road in question can be simply put as a blood sucking road following the fact that many of the Ebonyi institutions are located directly beside it.”

“On many occasions have we recorded accidental deaths of students while trying to cross the ever-busy single lane Road.”

“It will interest you to know that the Ebonyi State University permanent site, two major schools of nursing and midwifery and many others are all queue up beside the same Road and students ply same route to and fro.”

“The dualization of the road on 8 inches concrete technology by the governor is and assurance that he is everywhere and takes note of every happening in the state.”

“The construction of 23 span flyover at Ezamgbo in the same road is another move that demands commendation of the governor by everyone for knowing the time to act. The dual jobs which are currently ongoing at a quick as wink speed are testaments of a true leader with the interest of the people at heart.”

“After all, the governor could have decided to look the other way and save himself the stress but his understanding of what the people desire is the drive behind the passion that he exhibits in the state.”

“I have also noted that he adds new projects on daily basis to the cart of many others which have been completed and a lot more that are under construction. Gov. Umahi is known for never abandoning any project he has indicated interest in and that is the reason Ebonyians always appreciate his assurance as his embarking on any project is as good as completing it.”

“Presently, I can speak authoritatively that all major roads connecting the New Ebonyi State are either completely constructed or undergoing speedy construction by Governor Umahi with the new technology which promises to last beyond 50years.”

“I give it to Akubaraoha for giving Ebonyi the new face.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1163948/gov-umahi-inspects-ongoing-dualization-abakaliki-enugu-roadphotos/

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nigeria president in waiting. Ride on sir.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Smalldick123(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Audio inspection. Umahi............ Let me reserve my comment till 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Rochas2023: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
I don't even know how this man gets funds to do this type of projects. I went to Ebonyi last week and was amazed.

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by megacity: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Umahi deserves to be president

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
megacity:
Umahi deserves to be president
You're a joker.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Smalldick123:
Audio inspection.
Umahi............ Let me reserve my comment till 2023
Audio gini? The man is trying please, he is better than the idiot in Akwa Ibom that hasn't achieved any spectacular thing inspite of the huge allocation that the state enjoys.
Udom can't even replace the streetlights neither can he patch the potholes in Uyo.

64 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Alright!
Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Magicians: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
What were you amazed about ? What audio project.

Rochas2023:
I don't even know how this man gets funds to do this type of projects. I went to Ebonyi last week and was amazed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Magicians:

What has your state governor done compared to him

27 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Smalldick123:
Audio inspection.
Umahi............ Let me reserve my comment till 2023
Tell me any south west governor since1999 better than him

25 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by ClintonEmex: 3:25am On Nov 27, 2019
Umahi is performing very well; one of the most outstanding governors in Nigeria. He has taken Ebonyi to the real next level.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
Did he call SW governor?
Why asking him such..
Nonsense

12 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:52am On Nov 27, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Did he call SW governor?

Why asking him such..

Nonsense
This yoruba boy don't mention me again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 3:54am On Nov 27, 2019
Could Umahi loan out this contruction coy to the other 4 south-east states? Their equipment looks the bizness!

30 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:
This yoruba boy don't mention me again
Simple question you can't answer?
What u replied is totally unrelated to what he said.. period

Ndi ara.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 4:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Rochas2023:

As poor as Ebonyi is.....that will tell you the level of thievery that takes place in Nigeria.....if Umahi can work with very little resources......I'm so proud of him.....and happy for his people

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Rochas2023: 4:44am On Nov 27, 2019
Magicians:

Stay there on Nairaland be shouting Audio. If you c someone way dy work praise no matter the part difference

26 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 5:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Kudos to Engr Umahi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by ikpuchinonye1994: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2019
itsme01:

Al southwest governors/ administrators are far better than southeast governors since the creation of Nigeria if you doubt me ask your migrating economic almajiri selling galla and lacasera just to send money to southeast villages
there are thousands of afonja women in SE selling agbo with their useless men doing tailoring work cheesy

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by LLobiorah: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Doing what he knows best, kudos Mr Dave.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by kwalangida1: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Al southwest governors/ administrators are far better than southeast governors since the creation of Nigeria if you doubt me ask your migrating economic almajiri selling galla and lacasera just to send money to southeast villages
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2019
itsme01:

Lagos was built with everyones money ....if u think we are going to leave it for u then u are joking

There are more Igbo's in the north than south west ....so it has nothing to do with where is more developed

Only Igbo's can come to your home in become your landlord

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2019
ursullalinda:

As poor as Ebonyi is.....that will tell you the level of thievery that takes place in Nigeria.....if Umahi can work with very little resources......I'm so proud of him.....and happy for his people
You arr right, Ebonyi with little resources has outperformed most states with huge resources.
I don't know what the oil producing states are doing with their allocation.
Nigerian rulers are criminals from the president to the local council boss.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Turantula(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2019
I hate this idiot
Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by EasternActivist: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2019
A working governor... smiley
A man that works irrespective of season...
Love this. I pray God will massively reward you handsomely for what you've done in Ebonyi state.

24 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lagos was built with everyones money ....if u think we are going to leave it for u then u are joking

There are more Igbo's in the north than south west ....so it has nothing to do with where is more developed

Only Igbo's can come to your home in become your landlord
This one has obviously not left his village in the East cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2019
grin cheesy you should take to nearest hospital. Despite the bad leadership in southwest yet most of you guys couldn't stay in your region Because of impotent people you called your leaders.
mrvitalis:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2019
johnmartus:
grin cheesy you should take to nearest hospital. Despite the bad leadership in southwest yet most of you guys couldn't stay in your region Because of impotent people you called your leaders.
Igbo's are are everywhere ...Una be our client ...u must buy from us na ..we have to sale to you

Development ...how many south western cites are better than Aba ...Aba ohh the worst city thats not even a capital ...name 3 cites in the south west better than aba

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This one has obviously not left his village in the East cheesy
You are the ones who haven't left your village
South south has the highest number of Igbo's
Followed by north east ,yes north east

Remember when plateau governor said 70% of the C of O he signed was owned by Igbo's ? That's Jos ooh
https://www.nairaland.com/3912802/igbo-owns-70-plateaus-new
There are more Igbo's in taraba than jos we are developers ....that's why our regions is the fastest growing

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman / Oluremi Tinubu Picks APC Senatorial Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.