Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 (30965 Views)

It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani / "President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by able20(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Redoil:
I hope he will not be campagining for atiku
Never trust those people from that area, he may campaign secretly for atiku.
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by Gandollar(f): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
omoowo8888:

I have your time.....
I can see osunbande and OBJ in that pic you posted. Are you the third person.
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by able20(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Worldbest281:
I can't Wait to see JAGABAN becoming our president.... Long life ASIWSJU!!!
You will dream and die.the Fulani guys will give tinubu the worst treatment they gave late Mko Abiola wait and see.
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gandollar:
I can see osunbande and OBJ in that pic you posted. Are you the third person.

Swerve

Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by Gandollar(f): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
omoowo8888:

Swerve
grin E pain am
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
helinues:
We are already preparing for 2023. Tinubu can never run for Nigeria president. Jagaban is not that desperate. He is okay being Afobaje.

Osibobo 2023.

Jungle go don mature by then
He will run in 2023
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by utuk: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
fear of the unknown.
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by helinues: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He will run in 2023

He told you that?
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by candygist: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
WritePal:

And what Tinubu or Fashola did differently? . The FG with Niger Delta oil money laid the foundation for Lagos as the capital of Nigeria for about 40 years. It's just like what is being done for Abuja now. Nothing special about Tinubu or Fashola. But you can still continue to worship him sha cool. It's your right.

Cry me a river . Focus more on your state governor and see how your state can get better . Thank toy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
candygist:

Cry me a river . Focus more on your state governor and see how your state can get better . Thank toy

Get the message. The Federal Government from the days of Tafawa Balewa in 1960 to Gen. Ibrahim Babangida in 1990 developed Lagos with Niger Delta oil money. It was not Tinubu. Lagos is federal property and therefore belongs to everybody.Take Tinubu or Fashola to Ogun or Ondo state and they would still be as average as average can be. Why only Lagos? Why do you guys not always mention the other states in the SW?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gandollar:
grin E pain am

Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by yetunsbay(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
lonecatt:
The drug Baron is dreaming
Can't be president of nigeria
he doesn't need to be. By proxy he's d VP & Governor of 6 strong holds

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
supereagle:

He is not a cabal Aisha spoke about rather She was speaking in his favor, he didn't hijack Buhari government. He was among the sidelined that worked for the victory o fBuhari.

Don't mind them. Anything to present Tinubu in a negative light. They are used to speaking from both sides of their mouth just to blacken and demononize Jagaban. I have never seen the sort of hate these people operate with for someone they have never met and who has no direct impact over their lives.

They were the same folks jubilating that Tinubu has been sidelined and 'humiliated' by PMB. Now they claim he is PMB's puppet master controlling Mr.President. sad and pathetic.
Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by waleas18(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
God punish you Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you are one of the most corrupt leader in Nigeria, may go deliver south west from you.
Moreover, you can only control a state not Federal...i pray God will disappointed you by 2019....
We want PMB cause of your imposition and collecting of returns "4million /month" after all your wealth that why 60percent south west are ATIKULATE.

Re: Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 by Johntemmy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
another 4 years again all for his own selfish interest tinuosaa please i beg fear God.may him kuku present osibade...cos i belive is stil manageable than that brown teeth man or else bubu must hear this.....

NEW YEAR BONANZA ...get your strong hardwood for your roofing project with affordable price.I supply across the country. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. / Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / Obasanjo, Ambode At 80th Birthday Of Adebutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.