Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

2019: What I'm Offering Is 'transformational Representation', Says Goje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What I'm Offering Is 'transformational Representation', Says Goje (229 Views)

Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: What I'm Offering Is 'transformational Representation', Says Goje by dogaraCaesar01: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2018
​The 2019 politicking in lere local government area of kaduna state yet again taken another dimension as younger politicians seek to redefine the future of their constituency and the state at large.

Inclusive, is the candidate of Social Democratic Party SDP, Hon. Yahaya Goje who has recently joined the race to represent his constituency at the national assembly.

According to Goje, “What my team and I are offering is reliable representation, for too long we’ve been blind to way our representatives had been of no value, it’s now time to realise how our decisions to elect and vote the right candidates irrespective of party affiliation, religion or tribe can affect us positively. Indeed, I stand to reaffirm my commitment to social justice and transformational representation in lere federal constituency.

“Together, we shall push Nigeria to the destination where our generation and our children will be proud of successful leadership. Long live lere Federal constituency, long life kaduna state and long live Nigeria. He added

#socialrestoration2019
#GOJE4REPS2019
#lerefederalconctituency2019

https://kyp247./2018/12/08/2019-what-im-offering-is-transformational-representation-says-goje/

(1) (Reply)

Arochukwu State Constituency – Redemption Mandate 2019 / It Is Impossible To Find Anyone Propagating Fake News More Than PDP - Presidency / Again, Oil Marketers Oppose Promissory Note For Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.