Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up (2047 Views)

Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by becomrich3: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2010
Nairaland is a lie.

Here is an example to set me up. Seun or who ever own nairaland. Asame Obiomah  , who I think own nairaland is Obinna.

He change what I wrote from nearly to likely. to make it took like I married an american. I wanted to marry one that time.

It is because I posted the satellite pictures of igboland or what . Nchara works for sun newspapers

Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by ladi02(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2010
Becomrich what is the problem with you and nairaland now what will seun gain in changing your post grin
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by seanet02: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2010
I am with you becomerich.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by RedBrick: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2010
The more you look, The more you see
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by phemmy88(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2010
The outcry seems like that of a Retard! 'cos ur point is clueless!
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2010
phemmy88:

The outcry seems like that of a Retard! 'cos your point is clueless!
You're really retarded.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by phemmy88(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
@Ileke Idi
even from ur name, i could sense that there is somefin wrong wit u- u don't worth my response.
Ileke Idi ko, ileke ese ni
Oloshi!
*hisses*
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2010
phemmy88:

@Ileke Idi
even from your name, i could sense that there is somefin wrong wit u- u don't worth my response.
Ileke Idi ko, ileke ese ni
Oloshi!
*hisses*
"You dont worth my rubbish"? And you're chiding becommrich?

What kinda useless Kettle are you?
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
opari ohhhhhh

Someone has fallen in love with someone.

You know a woman is in love when they start getting very defensive.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by ikeyman00(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@

na waoo
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

opari ohhhhhh

Someone has fallen in love with someone.

You know a woman is in love when they start getting very defensive.
I sincerely hope that you're not talking about me. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I sincerely hope that you're not talking about me. grin grin grin

I HONESTLY hope that I am wink
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

I HONESTLY hope that I am wink
Well, let me [b]loyally [/b]tell you that your assumption is wrong wink
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Well, let me [b]loyally [/b]tell you that your assumption is wrong wink

And I will RESPECTFULLY tell you that I like the little chemistry between you.

I am just a friendly admirer
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

And I will RESPECTFULLY tell you that I like the little chemistry between you.

I am just a friendly admirer
hehehe, can you CORRECTLY explain the chemistry? shocked
I might be blind.

I'm also a friendly admiree of yours.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

hehehe, can you CORRECTLY explain the chemistry? shocked
I might be blind.

I'm also a friendly admiree of yours.

My explanation can only be APPARENT, cos it based on what I see. How correct it is, is open to debate. But u two play a lot, Becomerich has taken time to dedicate a thread to you just to give you his biography, while you jump on threads like this one to defend Becomerich over nothing.
That tells me u two get along very well.

There is nothing to admire about me, because all the girls on Nairaland refuse to play with me like you play with Becomerich. I will love to have my own nairaland romance too. But have not got one yet.

For now I can only admire Becomerich/Ileke_Idi
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

My explanation can only be APPARENT, cos it based on what I see. How correct it is, is open to debate. But u two play a lot, Becomerich has taken time to dedicate a thread to you just to give you his biography, while you jump on threads like this one to defend Becomerich over nothing.
That tells me u two get along very well.

There is nothing to admire about me, because all the girls on Nairaland refuse to play with me like you play with Becomerich. I will love to have my own nairaland romance too. But have not got one yet.

For now I can only admire Becomerich/Ileke_Idi

Interesting, NL is funny tho. Even if I wink at Seun, you ppl will think I admire him.

But sometimes you need to listen to understand. And that's what I did. I just hate hypocritical ppl like phemy88, who are ready to vilify ppl just because he sees his mate doing the same thing.

Anywhooooooooooo. . . . I dont know how I'm going to get myself out of this soup sha grin
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by AloyEmeka8: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2010
[size=14pt]WHO IS OBIOMAH ASAMOAH THAT IS TRYING TO SET ONE AND ONLY BECOMERICH UP?. THE YORUBA EXODUS TO THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN MUST BE SUCCESSFUL WHETHER SEUN AND OBIOMAH LIKES IT OR NOT. IGBOS AND HAUSAS, PLEASE LET HIS PEOPLE GO. BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, ILEKE IDI WILL BE  BENINOISE  BY GODS GRACE.[/size]

@Become-daddy: when will you start printing us passports?. What will be the color?
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Interesting, NL is funny tho. Even if I wink at Seun, you ppl will think I admire him.

But sometimes you need to listen to understand. And that's what I did. I just hate hypocritical ppl like phemy88, who are ready to vilify ppl just because he sees his mate doing the same thing.

Anywhooooooooooo. . . . I dont know how I'm going to get myself out of this soup sha grin

I thank God you know that you are in soup . . . . because becomerich is an Enigma
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

I thank God you know that you are in soup . . . . because becomerich is an Enigma
grin grin grin grin grin Bad beau. Would you give your sister to becommrich?
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin Bad beau. Would you give your sister to becommrich?

Its up to my sister to choose who she wants. I can only encourage her to follow her heart and I will support whatever choice she makes.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

Its up to my sister to choose who she wants. I can only encourage her to follow her heart and I will support whatever choice she makes.
LOL Okay, alright. I just hope my "heart" doesnt come on NL and see this thread
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
hashahahahahahaha
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2010
My only regret is that i did not get to see the pics you posted that caused all this confusion for you.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

My only regret is that i did not get to see the pics you posted that caused all this confusion for you.
Ha, that's also my regret too. Then maybe I'd have also had you as a suitor.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ha, that's also my regret too. Then maybe I'd have also had you as a suitor.

U really don't want that because I am very boring, I don't have maps like Becomerich grin grin grin

Let me suggest a track am listening to for you. Enjoy

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-Kbg8rwTY&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

U really don't want that because I am very boring, I don't have maps like Becomerich grin grin grin

[flash=200,200]
Hehehe, sogbo, becommrich, you're fun. Na true? tongue

shocked shocked shocked @ that song. Not a fan of Naija musicians tho. They suck cool
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Hehehe, sogbo, becommrich, you're fun. Na true? tongue

shocked shocked shocked @ that song. Not a fan of Naija musicians tho. They suck cool

Really?

but do you speak Yoruba? what does Bosi Gbangba mean?
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

[flash=200,200]

How do you intend to compete with Becommrich? With Google maps, he can turn the entire southern Nigeria to Ileke-Idi Land if he so wishes.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

Really?

but do you speak Yoruba? what does Bosi Gbangba mean?
Bosi gbangba. . .  hmm, I dont know. My Yoruba is limited. I think it's just a slang. . .  like "yakata".

Bosi gbangba. . . possibly "get na.ked".

Aigbofa:

How do you intend to compete with Becommrich? With Google maps, he can turn the entire southern Nigeria to Ileke-Idi Land if he so wishes.

abi o. . . . becommrich dey toast me with map, this one dey toast me with music, wetin I wan do with music when I have the whole benin at the palms of my hand.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Bosi gbangba. . . hmm, I dont know. My Yoruba is limited. I think it's just a slang. . . like "yakata".

Bosi gbangba. . . possibly "get na.ked".

abi o. . . . becommrich dey toast me with map, this one dey toast me with music, wetin I wan do with music when I have the whole benin at the palms of my hand.

Now that is not fair, because I recognisse that Becomerich is the UNDISPUTED suitor of Ileke_Idi. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

Now that is not fair, because I recognisse that Becomerich is the UNDISPUTED suitor of Ileke_Idi. grin grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO!!!! The world is not fair, babe. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Can Remove Bank Ceos, Says Court / Fuji Maestro Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead / Nigeria: Africa's Failed Asset - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.