Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up (2054 Views)

Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by AloyEmeka8: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-Idi please do not betray Ezeuche by dumping him. He may not survive the heart attack that follows. How can you agree for Becomerich that started toasting you yesterday when Ezeuche has been on your case for years now?. I heard he bought the engagement ring yesterday, just say yes to him. Mikeansy and BecomeRich will break your heart.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2010
Today na todya! you no go escape, I go put your for corner, i am ready for you

Thats my favourite line from that song.

@

Aloy-Emeka if I am 3rd on the queue then its safe to say you are probably fourth. Because all I have done here is lobby for Becomerich just as you lobby for Ezeuche. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2010
mikeansy:

Today na todya! you no go escape, I go put your for corner, i am ready for you.
Nigerian men and their big mouth, their mouth is full of muscles while their legs and hands are covered with cobwebs.

Talk talk, no action. . . . grin

Aloy_Emeka:

Ileke-Idi please do not betray Ezeuche by dumping him. He may not survive the heart attack that follows. How can you agree for Becomerich that started toasting you yesterday when Ezeuche has been on your case for years now?. I heard he bought the engagement ring yesterday, just say yes  to him. Mikeansy and BecomeRich will break your heart.
Olorun maje!
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
Oh Ok

looks like I am not aware of the full history here.

U don recieve Ezeuche engagement ring?
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ehrrrm who is EzeUche again?
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrrm who is EzeUche again?

Guess that pretty much answers my question!!!!
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2010
I have to give it up to Aloy.Emeka, he knows how to ruin a thread.
Re: Nairaland Is A Lie. 419. why are you Asame Obiomah trying to set me up by phemmy88(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2010
OMG! What's the essence of this thread ehnn!
Infact
THREAD LOCKED!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala Dey Oh! Buhari Leads On All Polls / Which Of The States In Nigeria Has The Greatest Number Of Elites? / Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.