Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,850 members, 7,956,189 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

See Okikiola Aka Popular Dollar The 5 Years Old Hip Hop Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Okikiola Aka Popular Dollar The 5 Years Old Hip Hop Artist (444 Views)

Whitemoney: I Have 150 Staff, I Pay Their Salaries 5 Years In Advance / Mayorkun Parents Celebrate Son For Winning “best Street-hop Artist Award” At The / Hip Hop Artist, Kendrick Lamar Pays Homage To Igbo Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Okikiola Aka Popular Dollar The 5 Years Old Hip Hop Artist by ofemco: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Ogunyemi Emmanuel Okikiola also known as Popular Dollar and Okikiola as stage name was born to the family of Hon. Ogunyemi Olufemi from Oke-Sopin, Ijebu-North Local Government Area in Ogun State and Mrs. Ogunyemi nee Arasanmi from Alasa Compound, Ile-Ife, Osun State on the 5th of April, 2013. Okikiola was born in Ikotun area of Alimosho Local Government Area in Lagos state, Nigeria. He is the first child of the family of four, his parents are teachers and school owners.
Okikiola attends Northern California Schools, Ikotun, Lagos State. He started his Musical career at a very tender age of five (5) years in 2018 when Jelly jay of 7unit Records produces his first single track titled “My Thing”. Okikiola is presently working on releasing his first album to be release by 7unit Records. He has released two singles; “My Thing” and “Won Jo” with a music video “My Thing”.
His role models are 2face, 9ice and Eminem. As a young boy, he likes singing, drumming and reading. He loves listen to music by other artists. He looks forward to become the all time awaited President of music because he believes music is life.
Re: See Okikiola Aka Popular Dollar The 5 Years Old Hip Hop Artist by ofemco: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018

Re: See Okikiola Aka Popular Dollar The 5 Years Old Hip Hop Artist by ofemco: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2018

Re: See Okikiola Aka Popular Dollar The 5 Years Old Hip Hop Artist by ofemco: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Legend,kwam 1 Mourns 2 Band Members In Three Weeks / Cardi B’s Baby Kulture’s Finally Revealed To Te World / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts After Linda Ikeji Revealed Linda Ikeji Disclosed Sholaye Du

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.