Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How I Felt When I Heard My Song Encourages Ritual Killings, Fraud - Victor AD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Felt When I Heard My Song Encourages Ritual Killings, Fraud - Victor AD (434 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / Erica Tells Kiddwaya How She Felt When He Touched Her Private Part / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Felt When I Heard My Song Encourages Ritual Killings, Fraud - Victor AD by Oyinsblog(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Fast-rising singer, Victor AD has spoken out about how he felt when people said his song encourages ritual killings.

However, there have also been widespread whispers that the song inspires ritual killings and fraud.

However, in a chat with Showtime, Victor AD, has finally expressed how he felt when the news first came to his attention.

“To an extent I felt bad but again due to the fact that I have been through a lot, I will say this one is just a tip of the iceberg compared to what I have been through based on the street that I grew on. I have struggled and waited to be where I am today, so when I hear people say all those things I just shrug it off as one of those things people will do to get your attention.

"They are even making me more popular. People now want to hear the song that is making people want to go into rituals killings and all that”, he said.

He rubbished claims that the song encourages ritual killings or fraud.

“The thing is either ways people get inspired any way they want. This same song that they say is inspiring people negatively has also inspired people positively because I got a text from a woman who said the song renewed her husband’s hope of securing a job after a long time. That’s a positive vibe. You won’t say because Kanayo O. Kanayo inspired people to go into rituals because he used to act ritual movies. People just do what they want to, he said.

Continue reading
http://www.justofofo.com.ng/2018/12/how-i-felt-when-i-heard-my-song.html

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Still Calls Selena Gomez, Reportedly Concerned With Mental Health / Istanbul Woman Caught On CCTV Swallowing A Gold Ring / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Pastor Oritsejafor Asking Americans To Give $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.