Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty (35025 Views)

Moments Khafi Was So Smitten By Tacha's Beauty / We Go Soon Do Another Wedding Reception-Timi Dakolo Smitten By His Wife's Beauty / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Truth is, that girl has been with him through thick and thick and played her card well. Not staying with a guy when he is poor but cheats and misbehave and still expect him to marry you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by staytravel: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Nollywood Actress, Annie Idibia shared a pretty photo of herself on IG and her hubby, Legendary singer, 2Face who was smitten by her beauty said he is tripping over her afresh.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/i-am-tripping-afresh-2face-smitten-by.html

She is beautiful!
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by moshino(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:
Man I must Fvck this woman one day.
Even if it means killing my father.
Afonjas show Da way

You have better chance of fvcking your mother and father, take that chance.
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Eryckah(f): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Not all universities are under ASUU. Some are under nigeria Labour Congress(NLC) For instance DELSU, UNN are not under ASUU
KingOvo:

Mail your account number,

But
ASUU is still on strike
No worry again undecided
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by udemzyudex(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Money is good, that's all I can say.
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by thunderbabs: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Liar. Make Amaka carry that sumptuous Ukwu come for location nw, you go forget Annie for 12hours
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by harbibi: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
fine woman but I have never seen a picture of her with her mouth closed. wonder why.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by maxibrainz: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
okwabayi:
It's obvious she collected his phone and typed that herself. Women are very petty creatures.
I totally agree with you
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Where's the beauty

Blind batimus undecided
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by LesbianBoy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Has anyone else noticed Annie is getting sexier!

Babe don go buy hips and nyansh grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Where's the beauty
Hater spotted above
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
gosh? Doesn't sounds like what 2face would type... I might be wrong though.... Looks like Annie's handwork...
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Adasun(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Where's the beauty
in the eyes of the beholder
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Bloooody(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
moshino:

You have better chance of fvcking your mother and father, take that chance.
You're a fool
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by gud4dbest(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Where's the beauty
there wink
Rextizzle:
Where's the beauty
there
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by jerryfemi88: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Where's the beauty
it lies in d eyes of d behold er ,let's see ur own spouse what she looks like
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Trustee1: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Where's the beauty
You Gay or something?
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2018

Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by ifnyioj22(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pine yarinya

Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by GistFullGround: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Princezibk: 2:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Kolo mental
Bloooody:
Afonjas show Da way
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Princezibk: 2:42am On Dec 09, 2018
And the finger pointing at him culprit
vanhelsing1:

If u see pple like dat.jus kw d father has bn dead
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by Princezibk: 2:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Clap for yourself...very true
okwabayi:
It's obvious she collected his phone and typed that herself. Women are very petty creatures.
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by pussyeater(m): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Bloooody:
Afonjas show Da way
Ode!

Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by charlsecy(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
This man loves his wife, you can tell
Tell from what?
Re: 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty by respectk(f): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2018
black don't crack!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors / Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.