Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Female Child - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Female Child (630 Views)

The Ghost Boy And The Female Teacher (Episode 1) / My First Female Child Day Sweet Me For Body / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Female Child by nonnykenneth: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2018
***THE FEMALE CHILD***
Nature And Care.
Written by C.K.Ezeanwu.

According to genetics a human Who has a pair of allosome containing two chromosomes X is a female while a human with a pair of allosome containing chromosome X and Y is a male. I'll not be discussing the scientific nature on this article but the social nature and care of the female child.

Who doesn't love a female child? There's just something about them that appeals to even the hardest mind. They tend to care more than the males and i guess love too much, but this love and care can develop into hatred and spite when they're pushed to the edge, I guess that's why there's a saying "hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn".

Most girls don't like to be treated as If they're vulnerable but I think a female child needs special attention especially from the mother, don't get me wrong here when i say they need special attention I'm not talking of preferential treatment over her siblings like giving her the biggest meat or having her pick the show she'd like to watch. I'm talking of providing her essential needs and making sure she's contented with the basic needs you've provided so that she'll avoid engaging in promiscuous activities just to get extravagant things.

The female child should be taught discipline and respect, she should know how to take care of herself properly and for the home as she'll one day grow to care for her own family. She should also be aware of gender equality and should not have an inferiority complex but that doesn't mean she should be over pampered and taught how to hurl abusive words at the opposite gender. I've seen girls who treat men like their god and in return are treated like slaves and it pains me because I can't imagine my sisters growing up to be treated as such. Everyone was created equal, the females may show more compassion and may not be seen growing up to become the breadwinner of the family but that doesn't mean they're inferior likewise gender equality doesn't make them superior.

In summary, most females exhibit a caring and loving attitude but that doesn't mean it's peculiar to only females or it's a trait every female has, everybody attitude and behaviour differs .
Re: The Female Child by nonnykenneth: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2018
thumbs up bro

(1) (Reply)

Never Take More Than One Puff Of Colorado. / Google Celebrates Buchi Emecheta's Posthumous Birthday With Doodle (photos) / Researcher Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.