Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri (4335 Views)

CSU Vindicates Tinubu, Presidency Insists, Atiku Files Documents Today / House Of Reps Member Blast Presidency Over Pantami / Herdsmen Killings: Asemota Blast Presidency Over Statement On Herdsmen Killings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri by kmaster007: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2018
IamTheAnswers:

http:///cfff2a2d_ng
this man called oyedepo his he truly a pastor. his it bcoz ur now paying tax on ur private jet and sum other properties involved tax wen u don't pay tru d Jonathan days.... he suld jst try to b like Jesus, he suldt involved in politics. Biko... dat means his campaigning for Atiku with style...
Re: Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri by kmaster007: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2018
this man called oyedepo his he truly a pastor. his it bcoz ur now paying tax on ur private jet and sum other properties involved tax wen u don't pay tru d Jonathan days.... he suld jst try to b like Jesus, he suldt involved in politics. Biko... dat means his campaigning for Atiku...
Re: Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri by Skinnienigga(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I don't think Oyedepo should withdraw his statement against Buhari. Doing so will do further damage. To de-escalate he just needs to maintain silence and stop responding to provoked statements from any quarters.

Now, I do think his statement above is a blasphemy and he should immediately withdraw this. Why should a preacher be "feared"? This man is teaching fear of God, instead of LOVE of God. This is the scam they roll out and use fear to control people.

Na only you worth reply here right now.

First of all, may God forgive the OP for twisting the Bishop's statement and sending the wrong message with such a headline just to get views.

Then, concerning the Bishop's statement on having dominion, its still the OP trying to paint a picture for you to see. He preached a full message on Dominion and how the having FAITH in God gives you the power of dominion in this world. Now the OP just picked the part that favoured his headline and posted it.. Try to get the full message, listen and then tell me where exactly Oyedepo sounded blasphemous. I assure you, you'd not find one.

Before I comment on some sensitive issues in Nigeria (usually on politics, tribe and religion), I try to get the full facts first, that way I don't get misled like the other people who commented on this post.
Re: Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri by gare(f): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
axeman2:
Buhari Is Death And Gone The Man In Assu Rock Is An Inposter Nigeria Is Truely A Shithole

Your English fit wake Up someone
Re: Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri by Masterclass32: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
"Self esteem speech".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves / Budget Deficit Rises 370%, Hits ₦‎47tn Under Buhari, Budget Deficit Rises 370%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.