Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Don’t Know How To Beat Guardiola, I’ve Lost Every Game Against Him – Sarri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don’t Know How To Beat Guardiola, I’ve Lost Every Game Against Him – Sarri (507 Views)

Solskjaer Warned Ronaldo Won’t Play Every Game For Man United / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know How To Beat Guardiola, I’ve Lost Every Game Against Him – Sarri by cheapgoals(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has never lost to Maurizio Sarri in three meetings and Maurizio Sarri concedes he is still unsure how to beat his Manchester City counterpart.

Chelsea host the Premier League table-toppers in Stamford Bridge on Saturday in a mouth-watering crucial clash, with City sitting 10 clear of Sarri’s ‘Blues’.

In the wake of going 12 games unbeaten toward the start of the season – Sarri setting another record for a debutant Premier League boss – Chelsea have fumbled as of late, losing ground in what looked set to be a three-way title fight with City and Liverpool.

READ MORE ON

https://cheapgoals.com/i-dont-know-how-to-beat-guardiola-ive-lost-every-game-against-him-sarri/
Re: I Don’t Know How To Beat Guardiola, I’ve Lost Every Game Against Him – Sarri by EbukaHades10(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
The best way to get something tangible against Manchester city is to attack. Attack Attack Attack. Lyon did it,Watford almost got something.
Re: I Don’t Know How To Beat Guardiola, I’ve Lost Every Game Against Him – Sarri by MJBOLT: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
beating Guardiola is not the issue,who can stop him from turning EPL to farmers league

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know How To Beat Guardiola, I’ve Lost Every Game Against Him – Sarri by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
beating Guardiola is not the issue,who can stop him from turning EPL to farmers league
This is the best question.
Guardiola has turned City into a principality.

(1) (Reply)

Messi: I Have To Explain Myself When We Lose / Shameless Florentino Perez Is The Cause Of Madrid Downfall / Carlos Vela Appears As An Advanced Option For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.