Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Song ‘wetin You Gain’ Does Not Promote Ritual- Victor Ad Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Song ‘wetin You Gain’ Does Not Promote Ritual- Victor Ad Says (411 Views)

I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle / Terry G: My Baby Mama Loves Me But Doesn’t Like My Song / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Song ‘wetin You Gain’ Does Not Promote Ritual- Victor Ad Says by shemzy99(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, Victor Adere, popularly known as Victor Ad has said that his viral hit song does not in anyway promote ritual.

The talented singer made this known in an interview with news platform Legit recently.

Undoubtedly the song ‘Wetin You Gain’ has become a street anthem since it was released in early 2018.

The wordings sound encouraging to people who are going through the hard phase of life. Telling them to push until they get a break.

READ MORE ON https://instory.ng/2018/12/08/my-song-wetin-you-gain-does-not-promote-ritual-victor-ad-says/
Re: My Song ‘wetin You Gain’ Does Not Promote Ritual- Victor Ad Says by EbukaHades10(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yeah. It promotes the "thoughts" of it.

Never really liked the song and besides,na small pikin song.
Re: My Song ‘wetin You Gain’ Does Not Promote Ritual- Victor Ad Says by Baybii: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who cares if it does? The song make sense and it has meaningful lyrics.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News! Funke Akindele Welcomes First Baby / Wendy The Nigerian Video Vixen Release A Video / See Why This Usa Celebrity Banned From School As A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.