Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals (50253 Views)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Swagavillage(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Nigerian Afro Beats Super Star, David Adeleke, alias Davido has revealed he felt pressured to marry his fiance Chioma after she got pregnant.

In an interview with Ndani Tv, the singer who is scheduled to drop his 'A Better Time' album this month, has said after Chioma got pregnant, he felt like he was under pressure to marry her, the artiste who recently unveiled the album art for his upcoming album which features Ifeanyi, the baby who came out of his relationship with Chioma, said he was once stopped by a woman somewhere in Barcelona who warned him to make sure he marries Chioma.

He revealed he wishes to marry the Chef one day, but not anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKsdBJTBSQ

10 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by TecM0: 2:18am On Nov 12, 2020
shocked

Haba!!

Chioma is really trying, so no marriage till further notice

266 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by TossTos: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Okay From Barcelona I Thought From Osun From iya osun

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Whiteshield: 3:46am On Nov 12, 2020
He would marry Chioma but not anytime soon. Davido has uselessed this girl.

They better carry Chioma to Ladipo and sell her as tokunbo before Davido finally knock her engine.

372 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by WrittyWritter(f): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Mad oo..He wants to turn Chioma to Lord of d rings ...Chioma should better start prayer and fasting make dat 'one day' come fast smiley..make her status no go downgrade to baby mama smiley

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by mastertek: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Millions of Nigeria girl want to be in Chioma shoe right now.

Don't know why people shame her, someone that's enjoy money with fame.

Naija girls will gladly drop their ring to be in her shoes

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by mastertek: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2020
Millions of Nigeria girl want to be in Chioma shoe right now.

Don't know why people shame her, someone that's enjoy money with fame.

Naija girls will gladly drop their ring to be in her shoes.

8 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by femi4: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Marriage postponed cos of corona....now, its until further notice

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by We4all: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Davido is immature and uncouth. He needs at least 15 years of intense training to be matured for marriage. All that noise about Chioma was just for the gram and I am not surprised that his real intentions have been revealed.

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2020
Pressuring a man to marry a lady is a sign that the lady is worthless!
Soon they will flood here to say some tribes are running after their girls but they are the people begging to be married. Nairaland, Twitter, now people stopping on the street, kai!
A non native with 3 children from 3 women RAN after you, you left your young boyfriend to pack into his house to turn into a 4th baby mama, who is running after who here?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pepperdemzombie: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Kani ensured Davido's brother had picked wedding date before proposal ring collected in December. Everything was done in less than 2 months before she packed in, she is not debasing herself with all these rubbish of people going online to pressurize anybody to marry her.
Chioma is alleged to be pregnant, before she knows it, she will overtake Mercy Johnson.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by octembu: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2020
We already know that you are an irresponsible idiot that would refuse to marry a woman after impregnating her.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by DenreleDave(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2020
grin

1.Davido pls ignore them... If the way you see chioma is to be a baby mama, then she is a baby mama, baby mama she is..

2. If chioma destiny na baby mama, then baby mama it is..

Don't let anyone force u to marry her... Person born for you no mean say u go marry am..

If u don't listen to our advice and come here on nairaland about how chioma cheated on your with peruzzi, we no go answer you oooo....

Infact if you don't feel like being wit her again, pls do.. It is ur decision.. Nobody can force you..

If you think is she good enough to be your wife, then pls do marry her...

Peace

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by janedonez(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Do it
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by nairavsdollars(f): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2020
After one child and several flushing

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by GoodBoi1(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Okay o, after doing wedding in music video, after all the hype

34 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Well...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by WandaNara: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2020
This guy talks too much.

28 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Its true

Nigerians and their pressuring mentality undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2020
4th baby mama loading...

Seriously this guy is on his peak of life enjoyment and as a man like him i tell u the attention plus money he is getting is like the sweetest feeling ever, when he could even be lucky to yansh Nicki minaj as a famous single hot rich young guy. You think it's easy for a lady to tame him down as husband?! Especially when he has gotten the son he needs from her soft kpekus

Chioma right now

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Neddstark: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Davido just insulted the poor girl with this statement. Not anytime soon means never, if you know their lifestyle you can tell.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by atobs4real(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
You felt the pressure from your man hood

10 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by lindareep: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by DontBullshitMe: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Baby adult.

Unneeded explanation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Charlie2020(f): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
David will NEVER marry Chioma

32 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Openbusiness: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Beans af don, the pressure inside pressure cooker don disappear grin

13 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by sammysmiles(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Nobody is interested.... What's even the public business?

9 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:
Pressuring a man to marry a lady is a sign that the lady is worthless!
Soon they will flood here to say some tribes are running after their girls but they are the people begging to be married. Nairaland, Twitter, now people stopping on the street, kai!
A non native with 3 children from 3 women RAN after you, you left your young boyfriend to pack into his house to turn into a 4th baby mama, who is running after who here?
If you don't mention ibo, will you die? Grow up.

30 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by jagaban002(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
She’s just like the other baby mama ,
Sophia self wait tire nah .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Agbebakun22: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Whenever dem wan drop album na so dem go dey come online say thrash why u no tell us all this while nonsense and ingredients

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.