Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit (32602 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Onyi22(f): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
my role model for life
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by NobleAjare(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
I wore it with my wife before them oooo..
Give us our accolades

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Ladybluecash(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Olodo24:
husband thief
she thief your husband?
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Her husband likes Bleep so much

Look how he has disfigured curvy and beautiful Mercy Johnson I use to know

What a wicked man

Every year she dey burn like rabbit

Some men are sex addict

Mechi tukwanu onu gi
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Mccullum: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
She should go back to her natural complexion as this present complexion is reducing her beauty compared to how I knew her before.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by agbonkamen(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Face yellow, right hand black, left hand yellow, leg black.
grin grin grin
this shows that you guys don't know anything about lighting in photography.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by pretty16(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

What a wicked man

Some men are sex addict

If she puts on weight, u guys will complain that she is fat. Now that she has lost the weight, you put the blame on her husband. Don't you know when u loose weight, every thing goes down, even the curves? Na wa for una ooo.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Olodo24: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

What a wicked man

Some men are sex addict
at least Mercy is fertile. she's not a Sandy soil like Adesua
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Olodo24: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
NobleAjare:
I wore it with my wife before them oooo..
Give us our accolades
have a wonderful marriage man. you both look divine
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Olodo24: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ladybluecash:
she thief your husband?
yes o
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
this shows that you guys don't know anything about lighting in photography.

Hmmmm, yea you right somehow but in this particular pics, It doesn't appear to be lighting or shadow or unbalanced exposure to light or any other thing, it's just her color.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Face yellow .
Leg black.
imagine, and lady is very beautiful in dark skin.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by newdawn2017(f): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2018
D@ her husband isn't befiting of Mercy Johnson @ all. He looks like n Igbo illiterate trader & a local 419ner. undecided Mercy Johnson nor get taste with all her Black sultry beauty.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Princezibk: 2:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Beautiful! But auntie don bleach
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Princezibk: 2:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Omg!i laff sote water dey run from my eyes anyhow...
newdawn2017:
D@ her husband isn't befiting of Mercy Johnson @ all. He looks like all Igbo illiterate traders & a local 419ner. undecided Mercy Johnson nor get taste with all her Black sultry beauty.
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by WaffenSS(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2018
This woman has ruined herself

Meanwhile the hubby is one ugly dark nigger
Re: Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit by Ladybluecash(f): 4:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Olodo24:
yes o
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Mother / Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.