Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Can I Sell My Bitcoin To Naira And Get Instant Payment? Yes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Sell My Bitcoin To Naira And Get Instant Payment? Yes (520 Views)

How Can I Convert My Bitcoin To Cash In Nigeria / How Can I Convert My Bitcoin Worth $10 To Naira / Please I Need BITCOIN To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Sell My Bitcoin To Naira And Get Instant Payment? Yes by slimboo: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
I probably have answered the question you are thinking about.

Looking for a place to dispose off your bitcoin and get Naira straight into your Nigerian bank account? I will tell you how.

How To Change To Naira

1. Look for someone willing to buy

2. Use third party websites e.g Luno

Luno ensures that you send bulk purchases of BTC so I will prefer you sending to someone you can exchange as low as $0.5 worth of Bitcoin with anyone easily.

(1) (Reply)

I wanna Ask my Fellow Bloggers / Closed / Blogger And Wordpress, What Are The Pros And Cons Of Each?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.