Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" (19266 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by candygist: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
annnikky:
undecided

Something he has been rejecting since may undecided
From may to dec is how months now

Is it by force to sign ? Carry your pen and sign it for him na. angry
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Amumaigwe: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.

Ola, complain to Jagagban Tinubu. After the APC you are vigorously supporting completes ushering you into your next level suffering, you are resorting to the 'wailers' for help. You see what zombeeism has done to you.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Hassan88(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lionbuhari,

Only u Na three wise men.
There are too many people in Nigeria and too few human beings.
The people will never be satisfied but human beings do. Lionbuhari, continue the good work.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Ibegtodiffer: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheAngry1:
See ehn, nothing Buhari does will please these vultures of prey who are angry that their wicked hold on Nigeria has been broken. I support Buhari 100%. Until all the Ts are crossed, and the Is properly dotted, Baba must not sign anything. Na so Saraki begin condemn trader money, a scheme he joyfully signed and supported just a few months ago. Buhari till 2023, Osinbajo till 2031...we ain't playing fam!
We had several people like you on this forum. Where are they now?
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by TheAngry1: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

We had several people like you on this forum. Where are they now?

I am here, I am MAJORITY, I don't need a crowd.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by AFONJACOW(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
the ecowas Kai Jubrin Barbar respect it law or is there any other law
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by israelmao(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=pedel post=73665470]You can always join Dasuki in his detention room.
Which court rulings did Dasuki followed when he shared money meant to prosecute war against insurgents?
It's funny how you guys have so much hatred for the only person who is not interested in stealing your money and shows support for the corrupt politicians who had stolen your future.

What about these men:Maina,Babachir,Usman Yusuf,Barugate,Gandollar,Oke and so on whose hands are soiled under your master's government?Those who say others are corrupt must come with clean hands.Those who hypocritically criticize others inspite of re-looting of looters' loots under this current government deserve a place in Maximum Security Prison.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by jmaine: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
seunmohmoh:
One thread, twice on frontpage

Not shocked.. It happened with the Atiku Visa issue even though they were unfounded lies...
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by ifiokjohn(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
Pleas you guys should help him out i beg u in the name of GOD..
m a student so for now i can't help bro but one day i will be able to.

Please those who can help should please help. i believe and know he is not a Scammer..

GOD bless those who help him.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by seunmohmoh(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
jmaine:

Not shocked.. It happened with the Atiku Visa issue even though they were unfounded lies...
cheesy
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by STARKACE(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheAngry1:
See ehn, nothing Buhari does will please these vultures of prey who are angry that their wicked hold on Nigeria has been broken. I support Buhari 100%. Until all the Ts are crossed, and the Is properly dotted, Baba must not sign anything. Na so Saraki begin condemn trader money, a scheme he joyfully signed and supported just a few months ago. Buhari till 2023, Osinbajo till 2031...we ain't playing fam!
exactly and anyone who ain't OK with it should leave the count for us.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Which ECOWAS rule has he ever obeyed. So its only this one that he doesn't want to break. Zombies are the dumbest humans on earth.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Adekdammy: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
The same ecowas court he disobeyed in the case of dasuki, yeye they smell
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by McKay12: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
ifiokjohn:

Please those who can help should please help. i believe and know he is not a Scammer..

Stop trying to be smart by half boy, we can see through your deceit of advancing your scam by using alternative moniker.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by ifiokjohn(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
McKay12:
Stop trying to be smart by half boy, we can see through your deceit of advancing your scam by using alternative moniker.
Check my posts you will see he is not same with me..
just help him please
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by pedel: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Do you think anyone who destroys this country would escape justice?
One day they will be out of power and another government will open their books.

However, you should stop that line of reasoning that people shouldn't be punished because there are others like them who are yet to be prosecuted. It makes you look like someone with some cognitive problem who also benefits from corruption.

It's like saying police should not prosecute bribery cases just because they collect bribes too. Also, its like saying the thief who broke into your house should not be arrested because there are still thousands of thieves like him all over the country.

israelmao:

What about these men:Maina,Babachir,Usman Yusuf,Barugate,Gandollar,Oke and so on whose hands are soiled under your master's government?Those who say others are corrupt must come with clean hands.Those who hypocritically criticize others inspite of re-looting of looters' loots under this current government deserve a place in Maximum Security Prison.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
chineeseprince:
so dasuki should be released despite all the atrocities he commited... undecided 9ja i hail thee

Do you understand English? A person disobeys a body of Government but still uses the laws binding same to defend their acts, Does that look right to you? Let’s start from there. Abuse of rule of law is the biggest corruption in the world, go read the UN Charter on Human right, then come back and tell me why Dictators fail. (Abuse of Human Rights).
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by daveemuobo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
ifiokjohn:

If he posts his school details, I'll verify and assist.
No matter the school, I can always get contacts to ascertain his claims
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by pedel: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Do you ever wondered why the PDP are not using Dasuki detention to campaign against Buhari?
Do you ever wondered why the west are not calling Buhari a dictator like you all do?
Because they know he is doing the right things. One day you guys would catch up with the rest of the world in knowing what iis right.
For now, because of people like you, Nigeria deserves bad leaders until you realise that you hhave suffered enough.

eddiebruk:

Do you understand English? A person disobeys a body of Government but still uses the laws binding same to defend their acts, Does that look right to you? Let’s start from there. Abuse of rule of law is the biggest corruption in the world, go read the UN Charter on Human right, then come back and tell me why Dictators fail. (Abuse of Human Rights).
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Ibegtodiffer: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheAngry1:

I am here, I am MAJORITY, I don't need a crowd.

Hehehehe... But guy, how can you know the truth, and be lying. You definitely know the situation in the country is worse off for many more people, why then will be promoting what you shouldn't?
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by israelmao(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=pedel post=73668596]Do you think anyone who destroys this country would escape justice?
One day they will be out of power and another government will open their books.

However, you should stop that line of reasoning that people shouldn't be punished because there are others like them who are yet to be prosecuted. It makes you look like someone with some cognitive problem who also benefits from corruption.

It's like saying police should not prosecute bribery cases just because they collect bribes too. Also, its like saying the thief who broke into your house should not be arrested because there are still thousands of thieves like him all over the country.

The seeming "cognitive problem" here is not culprits evading justice but some people taking side with some holier-than-thou in government even in the face of glaring faults.When court of competent jurisdiction rules over a particular case that a defendant should be released on bail how would someone disguise under the cloak of national interest in blatant disregard of court ruling yet pretend to uphold the rule of law?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Edonojie007(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
annnikky:
undecided
I Wish you could actually do it to him; like break his back!!
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by ifiokjohn(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
daveemuobo:
If he posts his school details, I'll verify and assist.
No matter the school, I can always get contacts to ascertain his claims
please chat him up n do it pls
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by cronsberg: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
israelmao:
He didn't breach ECOWAS court order when he acted in defiance of ECOWAS court ruling to release Dasuki?
In dasuki's case, it is in the interest of national security not to release the crook. The interests and rights of the majority overides the rights of an individual anyday anytime. In other words, it is fair to deny one individual his rights in order to preserve and protect the rights of the majority citizens. If you dont know, dasuki is a very dangerous person. He was the NSA with dozens of bullet proof cars and sophisticated weapons found in his house. He has hundreds of millions of dollars under his belt thanks to gej's carelessness. The man can possibly sponsor a coup or something, so i think its proper to continue imprisoning him. He even shared a whole defence budget among crooks for god sake.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by ithink7: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari does not want the use of card reader to be enforced so they use almajiri to vote.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by israelmao(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
cronsberg:
In dasuki's case, it is in the interest of national security not to release the crook. The interests and rights of the majority overides the rights of an individual anyday anytime. In other words, it is fair to deny one individual his rights in order to preserve and protect the rights of the majority citizens. If you dont know, dasuki is a very dangerous person. He was the NSA with dozens of bullet proof cars and sophisticated weapons found in his house. He has hundreds of millions of dollars under his belt thanks to gej's carelessness. The man can possibly sponsor a coup or something, so i think its proper to continue imprisoning him. He even shared a whole defence budget among crooks for god sake.

If court ruling was defied on the ground of national security why did he refuse to assent to the amended electoral bill without consideration of the same national interest or forthcoming general elections are personal matters?Side-taking in justice is what I abhor,millions of dollar is being looted even today.Selective justice is non-existent in a nation where there's rule of law.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by kawasng: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jubril didnt sign the bill because he is not Buhari, the man Nigerians elected as President in 2015. Very very soon Jubril will run back to Sudan and all documents he had signed as Nigeria's president wl be declared illegal, non and void and of no effect. If you like reply to call me names, by doing so you have succeeded in exposing ur pounded fufu brain.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Absolute nonsense

The same Buhari that ignores pronouncement of ecowas court
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by kazeeyoung(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
elvision1:
Please shut up! The Ecowas bill is a very stupid excuse! The electoral act had been passed to the president months ago! He cunningly delayed it to this moment so he can give such a weak excuse. I spit on buhari and his supporters.

Well, Ask ur Uncle Saraki, How many months does it take him to Sign Nigeria Budget?...
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Senate should have blocked 2019 budget until electoral bill is signed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? / Corruption Case Against Sylva Withdrawn (ex-bayelsa Governor) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.