Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

"Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" (19267 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 09, 2018
pedel:
Do you ever wondered why the PDP are not using Dasuki detention to campaign against Buhari?
Do you ever wondered why the west are not calling Buhari a dictator like you all do?
Because they know he is doing the right things. One day you guys would catch up with the rest of the world in knowing what iis right.
For now, because of people like you, Nigeria deserves bad leaders until you realise that you hhave suffered enough.

Which West? The same west that has become an Ally of the North just to milk the South as they know they have nothing? Lagos state is the reason why the west still supports the North, because the North will snatch the revenue being generated by Lagos state should they switch sides to Support any other Region. You clearly do not know Politics, you should go back to school. You support a person who disobeys the rule of Law yet want to Justify what exactly? You must have had comprehensive problems, NO Country will ever see Improvement if there is a breakdown to the rule of Law. Go check the 10 characteristic of a failed state under the U.N Chater then come back and tell me which one Buhari has not flouted
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by elvision1(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2018
kazeeyoung:

Well, Ask ur Uncle Saraki, How many months does it take him to Sign Nigeria Budget?...

what concern's saraki and buhari signing the electoral bill? Plea7e don't use that sort of reasoning, its weak and pathetically infantile
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by daveemuobo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
ifiokjohn:
please chat him up n do it pls

Chat him up? Seems you're more of a joker than him.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by ifiokjohn(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
daveemuobo:

Chat him up? Seems you're more of a joker than him.
Ok o if you think so..
m sorry by the way
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Degift: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
The question is why did he employ delay tactics to hold the bill to this time when he knows ECOWAS thing is there?

PMB would wait for the stipulated maximum of 30 days or more each time before he would communicate bill rejection to the NASS for four solid times between which the NASS would need at least one month for amendment and retransmission.

PMB claimed timing is too close to the election to have another electoral a

ct, APC claimed timing is too close to the election for USA to grant Atiku visa, BUT to PMB/APC, timing is NOT too close to the election to be sharing TradeMoni (APC vote-buying technology).

Let them continue, it would still end in failure.
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by OreMI22: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Buhari is a big SCAM!
He does not have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

Buhari would not have breached ECOWAS protocol by signing our electoral law

Buhari simply wants loop holes so that he could rig the upcoming 2019 elections.

Buhari knows Nigerians are tired of his lies and fake promises, so he wants to use the army and INEC to falsify the results of the elections

Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by Elliot2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rexnegro:
no mind them PMB , for me I believe you know what you are doing .
as ur zombie level stands nw,even if him straff ur wife ,u go still yarn sey he knws wat he is doing. Pathetic!
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by figment232(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Impossible. He has enough allies in the NASS to prevent that from happening
Which allies? for ur info more than half APC legislators didnt get return ticket.Its now pay back time bro
Re: "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill" by figment232(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Rexnegro:
I know u are pained cos am not on your side in your stupid reasoning . oya go force PMB to sign it na ....ediot
SHUT IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption Case Against Sylva Withdrawn (ex-bayelsa Governor) / Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) / APC Fumes As PDP Demands Review Of Buhari Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.