Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Buhari Transformed Nigeria And Brought Global Recognition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Transformed Nigeria And Brought Global Recognition (326 Views)

How I Would Have Transformed Nigeria If I Were To Be The President / EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To / Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Transformed Nigeria And Brought Global Recognition by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari deserves to take us to the next level in 2019. Under his tenure Nigeria was recognised globally and given different awards:
1)Poverty capital of the world
2)3rd most terrorised country in the world
3)Named worst place for a child to be given birth to
4)Named alongside with Afghanistan as being the most corrupt in the world by David Cameron

Re: How Buhari Transformed Nigeria And Brought Global Recognition by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lalalastiscala front page
Re: How Buhari Transformed Nigeria And Brought Global Recognition by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Atleast we are recognised
Re: How Buhari Transformed Nigeria And Brought Global Recognition by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
Atleast we are recognised

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Transformed Nigeria And Brought Global Recognition by Frankdoz27: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jubril is a disgrace to we Yoruba Muslims.

(1) (Reply)

How I Won The 2015 Presidential Election - Buhari / Ondo'll Offset Accumulated Gratuities, Pension From January - Akeredolu / 2019: Sanwo-olu Speaks On His Achievements That Qualifies Him To Run As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.