Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

‘please Forgive Me’ –rev.fr. Ejike Mbaka Publicly Apologizes To Peter Obi(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘please Forgive Me’ –rev.fr. Ejike Mbaka Publicly Apologizes To Peter Obi(video) (346 Views)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Criticizes Catholic Priests On Extorting Parishioners / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘please Forgive Me’ –rev.fr. Ejike Mbaka Publicly Apologizes To Peter Obi(video) by InforOrbit: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
The spiritual leader of Adoration healing ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has apologized to the former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi over their altercation last Sunday during Harvest and Bazar.

In a video probably released last night, Rev. Mbaka begged Obi and his supporters to “forgive him”.

Father Mbaka started by saying he doesn’t have a social media account, stating that he is not a social media priest.

Before going on to say he apologizes humbly to Peter Obi who came to his church, in any way his utterances might have prompted derogatory remarks, criticisms and unhealthy attacks to Obi’s personality.

He said all he said on that day was not meant to insult Obi or bring his political career down, saying his intention was only to support the work of God.

Watch the video in the link below
https://www.informationorbit.com/please-forgive-me-rev-fr-ejike-mbaka-publicly-apologizes-to-peter-obi-for-disgracing-him-video/

Re: ‘please Forgive Me’ –rev.fr. Ejike Mbaka Publicly Apologizes To Peter Obi(video) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
I hope he will now focus on his calling.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Changed Pegan Days(christmas and new yam) / Why God Created Woman. (true Reason) / Lady Sets Virgin Mary’s Statue Ablaze After Morning Mass In Enugu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.