Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo (34774 Views)

Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) / Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Kylekent59: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Cigo1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dude was probably a cultist.

Death to all Aros!

grin
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by bettercreature(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unik3030:
oga it's super real....it happened like few weeks back n I don't really pity the boy. not that am heartless but because of what I see those boys do daily. it was reported that a particular fee was increased in their school, so instead of going through the proper channels to make the management realize that didn't go down well with them they decided to attack their teachers which in turn make the teachers to call the police. with their stupid way of believing they are something or maybe youthful exuberance these students decided to attack d police n it got to these point..... let me digress a bit from the topic, like seriously I don't know what parenting has turn to lately.people will not train their children n when they turn out to b criminals they blame d government, if u hear atrocities these boys commit n their parents turn a blind eye u go surprise. how can a secondary school student tint his hair n come home very late at night without d parents saying anything n later when d guy turn out to b cultist they will all blame d govt
That is very sad

1 Like

Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by MrPaul2: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Amumaigwe:

And you believe that this skinny little boy actually attacked the police? Even if he did, so the only way a trained police officer could contain such a teenager is by shooting him dead? You are the real OLODO.

I don't think you know what a violent protest means, the vampire in you will be stir up and anything can happen. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Basher8583: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
kerry57:
But why una police go dey fire innocent people like this eeh? Make una go fire Boko like this nah
And what makes the mob innocent
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by ipobarethieves: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
embarassed
Juliusmalema:
Badoo boys and violence.

Why attacking armed security personnel.
embarassed.wetin be attacking security personnel? May peace of mind elude thr bastard dat kee the lil man
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by traihit: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Amumaigwe:

And you believe that this skinny little boy actually attacked the police? Even if he did, so the only way a trained police officer could contain such a teenager is by shooting him dead? You are the real OLODO.

But Olódó here means "one who sells pestle" and not OLODO (a nonentity)

1 Like

Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
ipobarethieves:
embarassed embarassed.wetin be attacking security personnel? May peace of mind elude thr bastard dat kee the lil man

Na u know.

Vengeance is mine, I will repay says the lord.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by ipobarethieves: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
MrPaul2:

I don't think you know what a violent protest means, the vampire in you will be stir up and anything can happen. If you know you know
Tear gas/water canon is the best bet in this situation. During Babangida must Go protest, police at mushin olosha use tear gas to dispersed protesters. Com see Eko boys High sch,Nig Model,Nurtw etc dey hauled stone ,pure water(those ones wey dem dey sell in nylon sachet) .E no go beta for d killer
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by dorange(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Na this school nysc post me go ooo earlier this year �� but as i see the whole school and students... Na him i japa

2 Likes

Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
niggis getting shot again
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Olodo24: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
see a wasted young soul. I feel for the little man
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by oluayebenz: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
It actually happen close to my office.

Those secondary school students are crazy.
The funniest thing about the thing is mopol came with black Maria to rescue their teachers cos these students are already attacking them beaten them infact they are pursuing the armed mopol even with their gun cos they are shooting in d air.
Student were using stones, bottles and cutlass.

I don't know where these students get their liver o
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unik3030:
oga it's super real....it happened like few weeks back n I don't really pity the boy. not that am heartless but because of what I see those boys do daily. it was reported that a particular fee was increased in their school, so instead of going through the proper channels to make the management realize that didn't go down well with them they decided to attack their teachers which in turn make the teachers to call the police. with their stupid way of believing they are something or maybe youthful exuberance these students decided to attack d police n it got to these point..... let me digress a bit from the topic, like seriously I don't know what parenting has turn to lately.people will not train their children n when they turn out to b criminals they blame d government, if u hear atrocities these boys commit n their parents turn a blind eye u go surprise. how can a secondary school student tint his hair n come home very late at night without d parents saying anything n later when d guy turn out to b cultist they will all blame d govt

Failed parenting is a SERIOUS PROBLEM in Nigeria.

And deluded Nigerians will be pointing fingers at western countries

when we have much more deranged, badly brought up, dysfunctional souls from dysfunctional homes in that $hithole

Nigeria will be done for totally in 15 years time, if this ugly trend continue
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by mrtayesynchro(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
gloria34:
One of d conditions that requires a police man to use his fire arm is when he is under attack and there is no other means of escape. One thing i have learnt about d mob is that they waste no time in disarming an officer and might even kill him. Do u know what happens to a police man who got disarmed and couldnt give accout of his rifle? He will be tried 4 supplying arms to criminals, dismissed from service and jailed. Police men are humans too

RIP to the young boy,but never underestimate these small boys cos most of them are cultists right from secondary school

1 Like

Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by staytravel: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Disgusting.
May he rest in peace.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by olamy7(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
raphretle:
A community name OLODO
why wont they be olodos challenging a Police man with a gun , Not just a police man ooo but a Nigerian Police Man..
go and get sense sir, it is not the 'Olodo' u have on ur brain...it has a different meaning.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Win051087(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Amumaigwe:

What is this 1 saying?
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Whois(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is not a fake news. Heard this news last week while in olodo Muslim community
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
So na students una dey tag hoodlums and miscreant shocked. Stupid ppl. And the police man will go free because he killed a miscreant
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by doggedfighter(f): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Unik3030:

See commentary.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Akinlade12(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2018
raphretle:
A community name OLODO
why wont they be olodos challenging a Police man with a gun , Not just a police man ooo but a Nigerian Police Man..

Anything happens during protest, i could remember my university days, police guns r like carved stick to sight... May His comradic soul rest in peace
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Antichristus: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2018
AS THE POLICE WHO FIRED THE BULLET THAT KILLED THIS BOY BROUGHT GRIEF AND AGONY TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF THIS BOY, SO MAY GRIEF, AGONY AND PAIN BE THE DOUBLE PORTION OF THIS OFFICER AND THOSE OF EVERY MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY.

FRANCE HAS BEEN BOILING OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS, NOT A SINGLE LIFE HAS BEEN LOST. NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICERS ARE CHIMPANZEES IN POLICE UNIFORM. BRAINLESS LOT.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by JimD(m): 3:10am On Dec 09, 2018
I guess this was the leader...The young guy was feeling himself...Him feel say him get odechi...Even SUG they japa when they see gun cheesy
But imagine secondary school students committing arson, burning down a whole school. This wan na school for weed smokers. But really depicts the state of secondary school education under Buhari.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by SenorFax(m): 5:05am On Dec 09, 2018
gloria34:
One of d conditions that requires a police man to use his fire arm is when he is under attack and there is no other means of escape. One thing i have learnt about d mob is that they waste no time in disarming an officer and might even kill him. Do u know what happens to a police man who got disarmed and couldnt give accout of his rifle? He will be tried 4 supplying arms to criminals, dismissed from service and jailed. Police men are humans too
That's why the Nigerian police need none-lethal during protests
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2018
Unik3030:
.... let me digress a bit from the topic, like seriously I don't know what parenting has turn to lately.people will not train their children n when they turn out to b criminals they blame d government, if u hear atrocities these boys commit n their parents turn a blind eye u go surprise. how can a secondary school student tint his hair n come home very late at night without d parents saying anything n later when d guy turn out to b cultist they will all blame d govt
You are right.... Most parents claim to be too busy to monitor their kids these days. They either leave them to grow up on their own, or they send them to aged grandparents and other family members. So pathetic to say the least.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by Ubiudumo(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Instead of protection lives they are rather taking lives. SMH
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by CityNGR: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Amumaigwe:

If I was the policeman who was attacked by the boy...imagine you're the boy.... I WILL SHOOT YOU BETWEEN THE EYES.. TWO SHOTS!!
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by CityNGR: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
So na students una dey tag hoodlums and miscreant shocked. Stupid ppl. And the police man will go free because he killed a miscreant
He must go scot free.
Re: SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo by CityNGR: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Olodo24:
see a wasted young soul. I feel for the little man
Be careful. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Detained For Shooting A Keke Napep Driver To Death In Rivers / Kenyan Man Raped Every Night By 2 Female Spirits For 5 Years Now, Cries For Help / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.