Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? (513 Views)

Linda Hope Panelists Identify Sexual Assault, Deprivation, Others As Threats Fac / Should A man Physically Assault A Woman That Assaulted Him / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? by annayawchee: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
what will you do if your boss slap you over a trivial thing
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
I will physically, Spiritually and Intellectually assault him.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? by LegendaryLover(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
report to HR dept., if it's a big company with well organised structures...if not na to plan his downfall ;Dreport to HR dept., if it's a big company with well organised structures...if not na to plan his downfall
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oga this is beyond a matter of 'If' as far as I am concerned cos it has happened to me before

Boss said: Go and bring my blackberry charger from my drawer

I got there, saw two charger and I chose the one that had blackberry inscribed on it

Only for me to get the reaction...

Abi Orire daru ni angry

Next thing... Slap!!!

Come on, go and bring me the second one, this one is not working... said the boss

And what did I do... NOTHING!!!

And that is the same way I will do NOTHING if it happens again

Although he was angry that day... that was what inspired his reaction
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? by annayawchee: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
I will physically, Spiritually and Intellectually assault him.
lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? by annayawchee: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Oga this is beyond a matter of 'If' as far as I am concerned cos it has happened to me before

Boss said: Go and bring my blackberry charger from my drawer

I got there, saw two charger and I chose the one that had blackberry inscribed on it

Only for me to get the reaction...

Abi Orire daru ni angry

Next thing... Slap!!!

Come on, go and bring me the second one, this one is not working... said the boss

And what did I do... NOTHING!!!

And that is the same way I will do NOTHING if it happens again

Although he was angry that day... that was what inspired his reaction

but i won't endure it, i hate physical assault more than anything
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Physically Assault You? by Godons1: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Aswear, I will give him double of the assault he gave me. cool

(1) (Reply)

House Maid Decided Future All By Herself / Man Finds Picture Of A Nigerian Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into The River(photos) / Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.