Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age (531 Views)

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age by MediaNGN: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Man caused mixed reactions as he teaches son and daughter how to shoot a gun at a tender Age in America.

In a footage emerged online show the man teaching his children how to shoot and handle a gun.

Watch the video here:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/man-teaches-son-and-daughter-how-to.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age by MediaNGN: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age by donstan18: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Trust me, he won't be the one to teach those kids how to give HEAD!
Re: Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age by Maxi3k(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
dis one small, my kids will learn how to handle assault rifles at age 8 in case.....

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Very normal and recommended. I learnt how to firmly hold and shoot a sissy gun at age 7.
Re: Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age by 1stHooligan(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
He needs to teach them how to swim too.
Anything to save your kids life counts

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Immunize Your Kids And Yourself Today…. / Congrats To Me... / Kalabari Billionaire Lulu-briggs’ Puts Assets In Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.