Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson (1132 Views)

Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / U.S Chamber Of Commerce Invites Atiku For A Meeting (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by 19Ebisco: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
One of the spokesmen of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Dr. Doyin Okupe has been invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has for alleged hate speech and cyberstalking.

Okupe, who is a former Spokesman for ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, was summoned by officials of the Commission who paid a visit to his Ilupeju home in Lagos on Saturday.

Okupe noted that the EFCC who came without an arrest warrant tried to whisk him away to their office but he battled the attempt.

The former Presidential spokesman has been one of President Muhammadu Buhari’s sternest critics. Recall that on Friday, he has said in a tweet that Buhari has failed in the fight against insurgency as Commander-in-chief.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/08/hate-speech-efcc-invites-atikus-spokesperson/

Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by CilicMarin: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by digScratcher: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
A time will come when you tell the truth they will call it hate speech. and you'll go to jail for telling the simple truth.

for example this man said that buhari has failed in his fight against insurgency as Commander in Chief. next thing he gets invite from EFCC.

If I say that APC will loose the presidential election, I also get an invite from EFCC.

we lost over 100 soldiers and the presidency acted like nothing happened. they tried to suppress the news.

EFCC doesn't want us to express our opinions anymore.
is it the work of EFCC to arrest someone for expressing his views.

Nnamdi kanu says something he gets invited by the EFCC,

let's not forget the meaning of EFCC.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
digScratcher:
A time will come when you tell the truth they will call it hate speech. and you'll go to jail for telling the simple truth.

for example this man said that buhari has failed in his fight against insurgency as Commander in Chief. next thing he gets invite from EFCC.

If I say that APC will loose the presidential election, I also get an invite from EFCC.

we lost over 100 soldiers and the presidency acted like nothing happened. they tried to suppress the news.

EFCC doesn't want us to express our opinions anymore.
is it the work of EFCC to arrest someone for expressing his views.

Nnamdi kanu says something he gets invited by the EFCC,

let's not forget the meaning of EFCC.
Trash
Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by Ballotti: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why did EFCC not invite Atiku instead? cheesy
Still waiting for arrest from America? wink

FORTY BILLION for AKKANT - I - O! cheesy

Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by lastmessenger: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Miyetti Allah said worse than what this man said yet nobody invited them for questioning.
I pity the youths who still support this tyrannical government.
You all will live to regret your actions.its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by Omeokachie: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
EFCC now investigate "hate speech"?!

Buhari's fear is on overdrive.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by Kenekingisback: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari and his two wise men
..Oshiomole and Tinubu sef angry
Re: Hate Speech: EFCC Invites Atiku’s Spokesperson by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2018

(1)

How Did Lagos Fall Under Control Of A Drug Baron And Motor Park Tout? / I Will Teach You A Political Lesson You Will Never Forget, Buhari Tells Obasanjo / Video: Oshiomhole Booed, Disgrace Buhari’s Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.