Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division (14291 Views)

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. / Lagos AD Governorship Candidate Vows To Challenge Sanwo-olu’s Victory In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Buterflyle0: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
God Punish anybody that says we should work for Buharis victory

God punish anybody that wants to bring Atiku the lootocrat to power including you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Omeiza147: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Omeokachie:
How do you "forget the past"?

By using eraser to clean off the past from your memory...

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by papiwyte(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Next level activated

BUHARI 2019

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by darecool(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Learn to read with understanding. Ambode is referring to 16 years of PDP presidency. And he is right. Pdps 16 years abandoned Epe. Epe became like an abandoned project until APC presidency came.

Epe was left with zero electricity under PDP presidency and zero roads.

I pass through Epe whenever I come to Lagos and the difference is clear between now and the 16 years of PDP presidency

So the federal government fixed the roads in Epe? Please where are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Smile4daddy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Wasted past, useless past and failed past.

Useless government
Useless fall on you
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Kenekingisback: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Useless fall on you

On you nonsense sad
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by TAO11(f): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Omeokachie:
How do you "forget the past"?

by playing matured politics like the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Tbozun: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Love the statement "Forget the past" he made. May the best candidate win.

8GB ATM CARD FLASH drives. Check my signature.
Ogami o,long time, how's business? It's me Alfa your old customer.
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by slex(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
kenzysmith:
Ambode would have ended tinubu dynasty in Lagos by joining the pdp contesting against that drug addict buh the slowpoke chicken out abode u re a chicken

Nothing stops Ambode from recon testing under a different party by 2023
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by TAO11(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
lonelydora:
Ambode is a weakling. The Governor is the most powerful man in any state. He should have put up a fight before surrendering like 'ekuke' dog.

He forgot the saying......He who fights and run away lives to fight another day

100 Ways for a typical Ibo Person to Die

(1) Worrying over Tinubu

(2) Stressing over Tinubu

(100) Being interested in Tinubu's life at the expense of yours

3 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by TAO11(f): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
kenzysmith:
Ambode would have ended tinubu dynasty in Lagos by joining the pdp contesting against that drug addict buh the slowpoke chicken out abode u re a chicken

100 Ways for a typical Ibo Person to Die

(1) Worrying over Tinubu

(2) Stressing over Tinubu

(100) Being interested in Tinubu's life at the expense of yours

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Laugh wan tear my belle...... Judge the future, from your present or past......

The future is not looking bright...........
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by chiedozie198100: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Learn to read with understanding. Ambode is referring to 16 years of PDP presidency. And he is right. Pdps 16 years abandoned Epe. Epe became like an abandoned project until APC presidency came.

I pass through Epe whenever I come to Lagos and the difference is clear between now and the 16 years of PDP presidency

u sir, are clearly DELLUSIONAL.
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by 77up(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
lonelydora:
Ambode is a weakling. The Governor is the most powerful man in any state. He should have put up a fight before surrendering like 'ekuke' dog.

He forgot the saying......He who fights and run away lives to fight another day
Nonsense, since all you people want is for him to decsmp now another headiches grin
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by ClearFlair: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Niorte:
How can Gov Ambode say PDP has not done anything in Epe for 16 years. Is it not the same APC that has been ruling Lagos.

Simply put APC has abandon Epe for 16 years.

Let's give Jimmy Agbaje a chance! It will be a healthy competition. Whichever party rules Lagos will always want to perform in order to remain the ruling party.
Lol
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by 77up(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wailers are in great pain rainow grin just when thsy are expecting Ambode to cause confusion and work against the party tongue

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Duru009(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ambode is a snake !

Watch out
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Konquest: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
captaincaleb:
PRESS RELEASE

Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-Olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division

…Says Lagos Stands To Gain More By Voting All APC Candidates

…Lagos Gov, A Man With Large Heart - Hamzat

Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode on Saturday urged voters in Epe Divison to vote enmasse for candidates of All Progressives Congress (APC) across board to ensure the continuation of the good works of the party both in the State and in the country at large.

Governor Ambode, who spoke during a meeting with leaders of APC in the division which was called at his instance and held at Jubilee Chalet in Epe, said it was time for the people to put events before and after the APC governorship primaries in the State which produced Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu as the gubernatorial candidate of the party behind them, and truly unite for the party’s victory.

Addressing the gathering which was well attended by all APC leaders in the division, Governor Ambode said it became imperative for him to meet with them to let them know that all members must submit to the decision of the party.

“All of us are brothers and sisters because this is a close-knit community. It is now time for us to work together for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and election of Mr. Sanwo-Olu because Epe cannot be left behind.

“I know that in view of what happened, some people are still aggrieved but what I want you to know is that there is no way PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) will work for the development of our division like APC. We are also all aware that for the past sixteen years of PDP, they did not do anything in Epe division and it is only the APC that has been doing something for Lagos and for the country.

“I want to assure you that Epe will benefit more if we vote for APC. All my achievements in the last three and half years will be improved upon if Sanwo-Olu wins and so I want to urge you all to come out and vote for APC because that is how we can secure the future of our children and this division.

Also speaking at the meeting, Deputy Governorship candidate of APC in the State, Dr Obafemi Hamzat thanked Governor Ambode and all the leaders in the division, saying the Governor displayed unusual maturity and character which eloquently confirmed that he is a man with large heart.

“I want to thank Governor Ambode for being a man with a large and great heart. What you are doing is unusual and I want to assure you that you have a future and that future will be very soon. We will do everything to protect your interest and that of Epe division.

“Governor Ambode has done his best and we will do our best to continue his legacies and build on what the Governor has done to further develop our dear State,” Hamzat said.

Among those that attended the meeting are Hamzat, Senator representing Lagos East at the upper legislative chamber, Gbenga Ashafa; member of House of Representatives representing Epe, Hon Wale Raji; Chief Lanre Razaq, former Speakers - Adeyemi Ikuforiji and Jokotola Pelumi; Alhaji Akanni Seriki Bamu, among others.

SIGNED

HABIB ARUNA

CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY

DECEMBER 8, 2018

http://www.olonitolacaleb.com/2018/12/forget-past-work-for-buhari-sanwo-olus.html?m=1
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Niorte: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Kindly hear yourself out. Why blaming the FG for the work that should be done by a state govt?

Can you tell us why FG should focus on a local govt when the state can handle it? Epe was abandan by AD, AC, ACN and APC...period.

It has nothing to do with PDP. If all local govt are calling on FG, then what do we have state govt for?

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Ballotti: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Forget the past and work work A MENTAL PATIENT? cheesy
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Buterflyle0: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Niorte:

Kindly hear yourself out. Why blaming the FG for the work that should be done by a state govt?

Can you tell us why FG should focus on a local govt when the state can handle it? Epe was abandan by AD, AC, ACN and APC...period.

It has nothing to do with PDP. If all local govt are calling on FG, then what do we have state govt for?

So the Leki Epe expressway which leads out to Oyo state is a state road?
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Konquest: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
captaincaleb:
PRESS RELEASE

Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-Olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division

…Says Lagos Stands To Gain More By Voting All APC Candidates

…Lagos Gov, A Man With Large Heart - Hamzat

Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode on Saturday urged voters in Epe Divison to vote enmasse for candidates of All Progressives Congress (APC) across board to ensure the continuation of the good works of the party both in the State and in the country at large.

Governor Ambode, who spoke during a meeting with leaders of APC in the division which was called at his instance and held at Jubilee Chalet in Epe, said it was time for the people to put events before and after the APC governorship primaries in the State which produced Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu as the gubernatorial candidate of the party behind them, and truly unite for the party’s victory.

Addressing the gathering which was well attended by all APC leaders in the division, Governor Ambode said it became imperative for him to meet with them to let them know that all members must submit to the decision of the party.

“All of us are brothers and sisters because this is a close-knit community. It is now time for us to work together for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and election of Mr. Sanwo-Olu because Epe cannot be left behind.

“I know that in view of what happened, some people are still aggrieved but what I want you to know is that there is no way PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) will work for the development of our division like APC. We are also all aware that for the past sixteen years of PDP, they did not do anything in Epe division and it is only the APC that has been doing something for Lagos and for the country.

“I want to assure you that Epe will benefit more if we vote for APC. All my achievements in the last three and half years will be improved upon if Sanwo-Olu wins and so I want to urge you all to come out and vote for APC because that is how we can secure the future of our children and this division.

Also speaking at the meeting, Deputy Governorship candidate of APC in the State, Dr Obafemi Hamzat thanked Governor Ambode and all the leaders in the division, saying the Governor displayed unusual maturity and character which eloquently confirmed that he is a man with large heart.

“I want to thank Governor Ambode for being a man with a large and great heart. What you are doing is unusual and I want to assure you that you have a future and that future will be very soon. We will do everything to protect your interest and that of Epe division.

“Governor Ambode has done his best and we will do our best to continue his legacies and build on what the Governor has done to further develop our dear State,” Hamzat said.

Among those that attended the meeting are Hamzat, Senator representing Lagos East at the upper legislative chamber, Gbenga Ashafa; member of House of Representatives representing Epe, Hon Wale Raji; Chief Lanre Razaq, former Speakers - Adeyemi Ikuforiji and Jokotola Pelumi; Alhaji Akanni Seriki Bamu, among others.

SIGNED

HABIB ARUNA

CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY

DECEMBER 8, 2018

http://www.olonitolacaleb.com/2018/12/forget-past-work-for-buhari-sanwo-olus.html?m=1
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin... Great!

Ambode and APC have really transformed Epe
and APC will continue... Full steam ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Niorte:
How can Gov Ambode say PDP has not done anything in Epe for 16 years. Is it not the same APC that has been ruling Lagos.

Simply put APC has abandon Epe for 16 years.

Let's give Jimmy Agbaje a chance! It will be a healthy competition. Whichever party rules Lagos will always want to perform in order to remain the ruling party.

Vote jimmy out of pity or because we don’t like tinubu? How does that guarantee us anything good or better than what we currently have?

We have to understand that attacking ur opponent doesn’t necessarily make u better than them. U need to prove ur worth or show ur plans or manifesto.

Let’s not becos of hate for 1 man who has sofar his Lagos more in Lagos than we have seen in serveral year go for sm1 who ill prepared and his support structure largely unknown because Pdp in Lagos are not exactly saints they probably have their own cabals.

Sofar tinubu brings out credible men I will vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by ImperialYoruba: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Ambode for Minister
grin grin
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by israelmao(m): 4:11am On Dec 09, 2018
The only fear Sanowo Olu is that he is seeing enemies as friend.
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Chrixtopha(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Are u serious? please is it the Presidency that attracted the new face of Epe? are all the roads there now a Federal government project? NO.... but during Tinubu and Fashola...They forgot EPE until Ambode came.... so it's not PDP my dear
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by okonprecious(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Ambode U're stupid if not stupid u're mad... Cant waste my Time on ur stupid matter
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by itiswellandwell: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Tbozun:

Ogami o,long time, how's business? It's me Alfa your old customer.

Haaa. Alfa, hope you are good. We thank God. Happy new year in advance. Emi wa a se pupo e o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara: Trader Moni Is Direct Vote Buying / Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits / NDDC Budgets ‘Hijacked’ By Nigerian Lawmakers — Cairo Ojougboh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.