Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya (5888 Views)

Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / Kate Henshaw, Beverly Naya Rock ''natural Hair' To Surulere Movie Premiere(pics) / Hot & Fierce! - Beverly Naya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by AloyEmeka8: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
I’m back home to conquer Nollywood – Beverly Naya
Home Video PeopleJul 31, 2010

Benjamin NJOKU

Beverly Naya, Britain-based Nigerian model and actress has finally pitched her tent in Nollywood.
The sexy actress who has modeled and acted extensively in the UK and America, took Nollywood by storm last year when she played the female lead role in Lancelot Imasuen’s award-winning movie “Home In Exile.”

Here, she had a steaming kiss session with ace-actor Desmond Elliot. In this thrilling  encounter, Beverly who hails from Delta State takes HVP through her world of fantasy, her passion and the reason behind her homecoming to make her mark in Nollywood amongst other sundry issues.

Excerpts.

My root and my dream world
I’m a Nigerian born and raised in England. I am from Delta State and I know I’m from Ibuzo, the Igbo speaking Delta region. I had my formal education in the UK. I graduated from Roehampton University in London where I studied Script writing and Film making. Prior to that, I had studied Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy for my first degree at Brunel University.

I was brought up by a rod-sparing mother who pampers me with the good things of life. I did not encounter any incidence of child rivalry or juvenile inconvenience. I enjoyed  all the parental attention because I’m the only child, so my mum says I’m spoilt. Even at that, I have a mother who has always been there and is supportive. There is this natural flow of communication and understanding between us.

We hardly have frictions because we have developed a bond to an extent where we make statements even in our silence mode. The bond is so strong. She is my manager, my supporter and in fact, she is my mentor who nudges and urges me on. My father shuttles between the US and Nigeria while my mum and I are back in Nigeria settling down to embrace what the country has to offer.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/31/i%E2%80%99m-back-home-to-conquer-nollywood-%E2%80%93-beverly-naya/
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Dolemite(f): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2010
I'm laughing so hard. . .what a joker!
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nellyon(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
you should be ashamed little girl. run back into your moms womb, lil biatch.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
See her worwor face!
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by cold(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
michelin89:

See her worwor face!
grin Are u serious
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
cold:

grin Are u serious

She is unattractive. How did she manage to become a model? undecided
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by chinedumo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2010
it seems that the criteria for conquering nollywood is super sexy
girls discriminating against themselves
very soon they will blame boys for setting high beauty standards
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by googles: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
i see lips cheesy
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by chinedumo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
whose did u see?
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
I don't understand, what has she said/done that is warranting insults?
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by puskin: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
michelin89:

Are all models attractive!!!!!! undecided undecided

ibkaye:

. . . . . even I don't get it.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by yme1(f): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^^i wonder o cheesy

but the girl looks cute to me kiss
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by puskin: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
michelin89:

See her worwor face!

googles:

i see lips  cheesy

michelin89:

Dolemite:

I'm laughing so hard. . .what a joker!

Nellyon:

you should be ashamed little girl. run back into your moms womb,  lil biatch.

Fellow gals beefing their fellow gal.  embarassed embarassed
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by puskin: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
y me:

^^^^i wonder o cheesy

the girl looks cute to me kiss

. . . .finally, an honest opinion from a cute gal too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by yme1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^honest opinion yes but cute that i dont know of grin
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by boy1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
she's not ugly. . .make we see wetin she fit offer.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by cold(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^yep she's not ugly by any stretch,she can ring ma bell anyday.If her acting is half as good as her looks then i dare say she's good to go cool
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by googles: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
puskin:

Fellow gals beefing their fellow gal.  embarassed embarassed

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i was only sizing admiring her lips cheesy
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by oge4real(f): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2010
Welcome o.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2010
But the girl wowo honestly
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by AloyEmeka5: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2010
This chic is not ugly o.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by puskin: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2010
jennykadry:

But the girl wowo honestly
]

. . . . . I hope your prettier. . . if not, it would be a shame.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by mamagee3(f): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2010
michelin89:

I wonder, the world of modelling is really weird.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by diamond50: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2010
i fink u guyz are just hating , dis gurl is very pweety
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nellyon(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2010
did not say she is ugly, its just that a lot of the things she is telling us is TMGI = too much goddmnd information. i mean who wants to know how her parents spoil her?
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by chinedumo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
what u call TMGI
may not be as u think
she did not come to nairaland to broadcast herself
some one else posted her interview her for all
She was being interviewed by a popular daily
what do u expect her to do on camera and mike?
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nellyon(f): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
chinedumo:

what u call TMGI
may not be as u think
she did not come to nairaland to broadcast herself
some one else posted her interview her for all
She was being interviewed by a popular daily
what do u expect her to do on camera and mike?
how "may it not be as i think" its even safer she did that on nl cos there is only so much Nigerians on the network, but in a national daily? we dont need spoilt b r a t s in nollywood. we need focused professionals
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, I wonder. I had to read the article again to see if I missed something.
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by chinedumo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
she hasn't done what other dont do when they are granted interviews home and abroad.

what makes her a spoilt brat?
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by nanidee(f): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
, grin grin
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by favouredjb(f): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
She's ok,just average,and she shldnt have told us how spoilt she is
Re: I Came Home To Conquer Nollywood- Beverly Naya by Nellyon(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2010
favouredjb:

She's ok,just average,and she shldnt have told us how spoilt she is
that makes her a spoilt b r a t. a lot of other people are spoilt more rotten but they dont go about saying it in national dailys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide YBNL Calls Lautech Girl HOE On Twitter. / Full Picture Of Tiwa Savage Son Uncovered (wow!) / "You Better Rock That Bikini" - Lady Encourages Women With Black Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.