Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him (60937 Views)

Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by SmartMindsFx: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Edonojie007:

You are just a certified illiterate; You say Jesus was not a christian, what is christianity?
Is it not being Christ-like.
you should have made your point,without this trash.

Oga I repeat.
Jesus was never a christian and it was after his demise that those who believed in him formed this cult called Christianity GBAM.

Shey you no get data to DYOR ni.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2018
musicwriter:
African people need to wake up and create a type of society where knowledgeable people end up on our TV screens. Any society where tithe payers are the role model is bound to be backward.
Apt
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by sigiyaya(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2018
kenzysmith:
The truth be told daddy freeze is an antiChrist someone who will come out to say Davido sings better than Wizkid someone who spends time listening to circular songs u expect a real Christan to take his hypocritical preachings serious . someone who want to implement is god yenosha to us I refuse to be deceived I stand with Jesus
U are blind and brainless!!
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by dammypat(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2018
BluntBoy:

You want to eat your cake and have it cheesy

You are putting yourself in the bondage of the law that Jesus got cursed just to set you free from. And now, you still want the grace even though you want to remain under the law.

Do you know why Christ was cursed for our sake?

It is because the Law was like a curse, a bondage. There is no freedom. It is either you keep it (pay your tithe) or suffer the curse that comes with the law (the devourers of crops).

But Christ left the luxury of heaven and became wretched (human and mortal) so that we can be rich (have eternal life). He took upon himself the curse of the law and liberated us.

But you people want to continue to make a mockery of his sacrifices by remaining under the bondage of the law.

And the most annoying thing is that you want to play smart. You want to tithe but don't want to keep the other laws. Even the tithing procedures are regarded as unimportant by you people.
Spot on bro! Galatians 3:10-14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Edonojie007(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Oga I repeat.
Jesus was never a christian and it was after his demise that those who believed in him formed this cult called Christianity GBAM.

Shey you no get data to DYOR ni.
Atleast a cult that has brought change,responsibility and security to the lives of many,from ur village people;whom their predesessors had nothing good to offer their fellow villagers but death and bewitchment,until this same cult was brought,and through it came development to ur people; or else you and ur very people would still have been in one wild forest half naked,browsing through a calabash of water,viewing the faces of victims to bewitch,and would not be sitting clothed in one living room,before a digital handset typing trash.
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Yoighaman(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2018
I used to think this Akpororo has sense shocked Unfortunately, see the platform he chose to display his ignorance. I stand with Daddy Freeze, at least he backs up all his claims with the scriptures and not from his head.
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by dammypat(f): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2018
mhizroyalty:
Daddy Freeze should just STFU what concerns him and those paying tithes? At least those paying their tithes are not complaining so why is he taking panadol for another man's headache stupid man

(PROV. 3:9–10)
Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.

Leviticus 27:30: (The tithe is introduced into law) A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the LORD; it is holy to the LORD.

Leviticus 27:32: The entire tithe of the herd and flock-- every tenth animal that passes under the shepherd's rod-- will be holy to the LORD.

Numbers 18:21: I give to the Levites (ministers) all the tithes…in return for the work they do while serving (the Lord).

Malachi 3:7–9: Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty. "But you ask, 'How are we to return?' "Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me. "But you ask, 'How do we rob you?' "In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse-- the whole nation of you-- because you are robbing me.

I can see his End is finally Here
Akpororo is the perfect match for him

Are you still operating and relying on the works of the law? If yes which I'm sure is no cause we are not observing and abiding by all those laws!
Read Galatians 3:10-14,though we should give and support the growth of house of GOD but if we should study the Bible thoroughly, we'll understand that the way our pastors preach tithe it's not the way it is written in the Bible
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by nokatakata: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2018
spongeisback:
I thought "church" is not a building but the people. Do you know how many people have stopped going to church because of the premium on money?!

Some even act like the taxman is knocking on their door when you go to their house on Sunday.

So many youths don't even go anymore, no job and the little money that they've they're expected to "tithe" from it.

Tithe is foodstuffs and meat meant to feed the poor and Levites but in Nigeria tithe is meant to buy diesel,Ac and whatever excuses this church fanboys and girls come up with.

There are churches who even go as far as pasting names of people who have not paid tithes at the entrance of the church. I do not understand the idea behind that. Probably trying to shame them. So much concentration on tithes

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by DrinkWater10: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2018
kimbraa:
Obviously, you've been following this forum blindly. Today is 8th of December, a little assignment for you. From today to say next week Saturday, login your Nairaland account once in a day and maybe spend less that 5minutes; you'll be amazed at what you'll see as time spent.

And again, you're not half as intelligent as you think. If you did, you would have known that there's freedom to religion and association. Not understanding something doesn't make it nonexistent. FYI, he was the son of a carpenter. Fool! You don't know anything.
Just to point out Jesus himself was also a carpenter. He made carpentry products like toys etc.
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by 0monnak0da: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2018
DrinkWater10:

Just to point out Jesus himself was also a carpenter. He made carpentry products like toys etc.
Any evidence
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2018
djon78:

Read Galatians 3 stop misquoting the Scripture.

Galatians 3 vs

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Christ redeemed us from the law, why
That the blessings of Abraham may come on the gentiles.

Notice we are redeemed to receive Abraham's blessings

But Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek 400years before the law.

Tithe predates the law

If tithes predate the law, then which of the tithes payments are you following?

Is it the Abraham way of tithing which only happens when you tithe out of a loot?

Or according to the law where you tithe out of foods and animals?

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by BluntBoy(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2018
doggedfighter:

Oh that misleading line used coerce and subtly intimidate the mind of the gullible.

cheesy
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by NairaMaster1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
spongeisback:
I thought "church" is not a building but the people. Do you know how many people have stopped going to church because of the premium on money?!

Some even act like the taxman is knocking on their door when you go to their house on Sunday.

So many youths don't even go anymore, no job and the little money that they've they're expected to "tithe" from it.

Tithe is foodstuffs and meat meant to feed the poor and Levites but in Nigeria tithe is meant to buy diesel,Ac and whatever excuses this church fanboys and girls come up with.

Who do you think are the levites? Check well.
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by SmartMindsFx: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Edonojie007:

Atleast a cult that has brought change,responsibility and security to the lives of many,from ur village people;whom their predesessors had nothing good to offer their fellow villagers but death and bewitchment,until this same cult was brought,and through it came development to ur people; or else you and ur very people would still have been in one wild forest half naked,browsing through a calabash of water,viewing the faces of victims to bewitch,and would not be sitting clothed in one living room,before a digital handset typing trash.

From all you have stupidly typed, all I understand is that you think Christianity brought development to US.

Hmmm I am honestly so ashamed of you simply because you are dumb at your age.

If you ask me, Christianity has brought nothing but extortion and foolishness.

Quote me and I'll continue from where I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by spongeisback: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
EternalBeing:
Don't be ignorant of devices (this guy and his likes) in the hand of satan. End Time is here, Christian don't be subtily deceived to work against your creator.

Yet, gollible Christians allow this blasphemous satanists sow hatred in their heart. Tithing has really helped the spread of the Gospel. I wo

Yeah satan the imaginary best friend of the church. See how ridiculous you're, I don't believe in your god so what makes you think I believe in satan? Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by spongeisback: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Cogs:

It is not God's doing that you don't have sense to know how to talk and what to talk about, it is your ignorance!

Time will teach you more things sponge,
#alignYourselfOde
I guess I struck a nerve, you had to keep replying even after I left. You keep throwing the word ignorance about like you just discovered it.

An African believing and investing in Jewish mythology calls me ode?! grin

Oh I have a gift for "holy ghost" my middle finger! cool
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by abbey621(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
am4truth:
You missed it completely. It is obvious you have a biased mind towards the truth. You don't know God that is why the bible looks like a storybook to you. Everybody pays tithes, but whom you pay it to makes the difference. I pay mine through His church to my God. Keep your money and keep spending for Satan in the form of sicknesses, court cases, unexplainable loses, etc.

Face your government. Hold them accountable and leave Christ church alone.

No one is stopping you from paying tithes, by all means please do but don't spread rubbish saying your successful is directly related to the tithes you pay and that God operates a tit for that system. I have never paid tithe and I'm well versed in the Bible. I've achieved more in 5 years than many will achieve in their lifetime so your theory is RIDICULOUS!
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by odehaj: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
But why are comedians allowed to minister on the alter? Is it Biblical or a Nigerian thing?
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Edonojie007(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

From all you have stupidly typed, all I understand is that you think Christianity brought development to US.

Hmmm I am honestly so ashamed of you simply because you are dumb at your age.

If you ask me, Christianity has brought nothing but extortion and foolishness.

Quote me and I'll continue from where I stopped.
And you claim to be the CEO of "Smart Minds Empire"..Chai..!! Funke!
You are just a dumb scam which in your fraudulent life wont even catch a single prey/maga.
Why do your Elders always say,the white man scammed us through christianity and through it influence their culture(civilization) on us: because the early missionaries came with free education(foundation to civilization),free wears and exposure and not just quoting of scriptures. It is the children of your village people from ur village that are trying to pirate christianity,sotherefore the false prophets and scammers.
The Early missionary really brought good tidings and good news.
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by SmartMindsFx: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Edonojie007:

And you claim to be the CEO of "Smart Minds Empire"..Chai..!! Funke!
You are just a dumb scam which in your fraudulent life wont even catch a single prey/maga.
Why do your Elders always say,the white man scammed us through christianity and through it influence their culture(civilization) on us: because the early missionaries came with free education(foundation to civilization),free wears and exposure and not just quoting of scriptures. It is the children of your village people from ur village that are trying to pirate christianity,sotherefore the false prophets and scammers.
The Early missionary really brought good tidings and good news.

Yes I scam people.
If you are based in Abuja please come to my office so I can scam some money into your account in a very legit scamming way.

Forex is scam and life itself is a scam.
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Brightest04(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Glink2018:

.... and you are professor of Bible, abi? It really shows in your comments...
Clouds without water, empty well...
You lack capacity to comprehend simple comment and your English language proficiency is low...

There's different btw literal and figurative statement...

From your comment I understand you're ignorant about the scripture, so needless to argue it with you.
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Glink2018(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Brightest04:

From your comment I understand you're ignorant about the scripture, so needless to argue it with you.

... neither are my here to argue with perverted Christain like you...my mission here is for the defense of the gospel of Christ.

Shikena!
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Truthchiz: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
kenzysmith:
The truth be told daddy freeze is an antiChrist someone who will come out to say Davido sings better than Wizkid someone who spends time listening to circular songs u expect a real Christan to take his hypocritical preachings serious . someone who stylishly want to implement is god yenosha to us I refuse to be deceived I stand with Jesus
you are just ignorant. Haven't you seen pastors and church goers dancing shaku shaku, azonto, awilo in church? There is no difference between the world and the church in the present day 'Christianity' if you don't know. You think your pastors don't listen to circular musics? Sorry! And you don't even know Jesus is same as Yehoshua. You are still far you hear?
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Brightest04(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Glink2018:

... neither are my here to argue with perverted Christain like you...my mission here is for the defense of the gospel of Christ.

Shikena!

I just wonder what your spiritual mass will be on the scale of faithfulness
Re: Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him by Glink2018(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2018
Brightest04:

I just wonder what your spiritual mass will be on the scale of faithfulness

.... always in tune with the spirit of God...Romans 8:16 'The Spirit itself beareth witness with my spirit, that i am a child of God:'

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.