Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( (55111 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by bamidbamid: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
yrex01:
I'm not a ronaldo fan, but don't bring that. Wat is man of the match award compare to European silver boot?
What u are saying is synonymous to the parable of the better giver in the Bible, where a wealthy man gave a huge offering which was a little % of what he had, and a poor man gave something very little to the ears and eyes but a large proportion of his possession. I'm sure u remember dat story told by Jesus..
Appreciate the giver and not the gift.....

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by BenzEne1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
I feel he did it to make people see him as a humble player, thereby gathering more fan base for him.

I am not hating but whenever I watch him doing his goal celebration, it reeks of 'pride' than happiness.

Really!!! Have you scored a goal before. Even if na monkey post, there's no denying the feeling of pride that comes with it. So he should score a goal and remain meek as a lamb abi. Oga no matter wetin Salah do una must complain.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by deebrownneymar: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
What a great guy. Modric you that didn't deserve fifa best and Ballon dor didn't have the conscience to hand it to cr7?
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by samlake(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
That's really commendable...
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by KuzBoi29(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
servercodes001:
He's seeking attention
how can you say this , please if you don't have something nice to comment on a thread why can't you just pass by or must you just keep hating on someone for no reasons!
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Chanchit: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
trapQ:
Ronaldo gave a much more prestigious award of his to Nani. Keep hating.

Have you told the guy that said Salah is just showing off that he us hating?
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Adakintroy: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
servercodes001:

Yaps.
You'll achieve nothing if all you do is smash whoever talks
What's the abuse of freedom here?
Faaaar away here I can smell your ignorance
You expect everyone to be on board with you right? You're very stupid

You must have really suffered abuse as a child. To be this resilient to help.

I thought what you needed was attention. But when in fact its love. Someone to be there for you and hold you. In moments like this.

Sorry I can't be your friend. Hope you find that person soin.
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Adakintroy: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
servercodes001:

Yaps.
You'll achieve nothing if all you do is smash whoever talks
What's the abuse of freedom here?
Faaaar away here I can smell your ignorance
You expect everyone to be on board with you right? You're very stupid

You must have really suffered abuse as a child. To be this resilient to help.

I thought what you needed was attention,.when in fact its love. Someone to be there for you and hold you. In moments like this.

Sorry I can't be that friend. But I sincerely hope you find that person.
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Timinho23: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
xtivin2:
He is not under rated, but he is better a rugby player. #fact#
Na you know that one oh.
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Timinho23: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
lexy2014:

D guy is a great player. So hardworking & dedicated
So so hardworking, even loyal. u need to see the ease at which he passed the captain armband to Henderson when he came on. very selfless
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Kingdelex(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
mo salah #for president of Egypt
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by seenga(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
liverpool should better progress and win the champions league o. they should not come and bother chelsea on the europa league abeg. because na chelsea body dem de get power
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
servercodes001:
He's seeking attention

Whose attention is he seeking?
Negative minds will always see things negatively

Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
BenzEne1:

no matter wetin Salah do una must complain.

Most Nigerians are configured to act that way.
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by FraQture(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Class
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by RevenGeMission: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
servercodes001:

Heediot pig
The meme is funny tho
Lol

servercodes001:

So what are you?
European?
Bleep you stewpeed piece of sheet

servercodes001:

You're ashamed of your race

Pig

these are blessings abi ??

dont let me finf your time abeg
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by RevenGeMission: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
servercodes001:

Heediot pig
The meme is funny tho
Lol

servercodes001:

So what are you?
European?
Bleep you stewpeed piece of sheet

servercodes001:

You're ashamed of your race

Pig

these are blessings abi ??

dont let me finf your time abeg

mynd44 oamj4

these are violations of rule two, why isnt this guy in beans forum ??
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Baso7272: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
servercodes001:
He's seeking attention
U dey craze

Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Casemiro(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
> it is well

walk
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
where is Cavani, Come and see oh, and learn new things
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by danthamccoy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
I feel he did it to make people see him as a humble player, thereby gathering more fan base for him.

I am not hating but whenever I watch him doing his goal celebration, it reeks of 'pride' than happiness.
Lol. So his goal celebrations reek of pride meanwhile he gives away an award to make people feel he's humble. So why doesn't he fake "humble" goal celebrations then, if that's what he aims to achieve?
If you follow Salah as much as I do you'd know he doesn't have a proud bone in his body. Also, he already has a humongous fan base.
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by dochenaj: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
i love salah but he's a one season wonder #FACT

He currently is on the top score chart with a 10 goals tally. This is another wonder season for him. One season at a time.
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by Tattooboy: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2018
yrex01:
he gave his golden boot to nani
silver boot. He might not have done that for a gold.
Re: Mo Salah Refuses Man Of The Match Award, Hands It To Milner (photos ( by liyahwillie(f): 3:07am On Dec 11, 2018
THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SALAH DAT I LOVE....#HUMILITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) / All Hallows Stadium Built By Onitsha Diocese (Photos) / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.