Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

All The Things That Make A Nigerian Parent 'nigerian' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / All The Things That Make A Nigerian Parent 'nigerian' (1312 Views)

Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / All The Things You Know If Maths Deals With You On A Daily / All The Things That Happen During A Maths Exam (pics) (2) (3) (4)

All The Things That Make A Nigerian Parent 'nigerian' by Dmoss: 4:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Every child can relate
1. They all came in first position when they were in school. Leaving us to wonder whose parents came last...
2. If you dare come home with anything less than first position, you will explain weda the person that came first has two heads.
3. Loud noise from your dad and his friends when they come visiting. And everybody has to be at their best behavior to prove he is the man of the house
4. When they ask you questions while correcting you, they expect you to answer, but they also expect you to NOT answer...at the same time
Mum - I am talking to you and you are quiet abi?

Me - but mum

Mum- keep quiet when am talking to you...

You see what I mean?
Continue reading at https://kraks.co/list/14206

Re: All The Things That Make A Nigerian Parent 'nigerian' by Apus: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2018

Re: All The Things That Make A Nigerian Parent 'nigerian' by Dmoss: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
I swear grin grin grin

The New Memes On Nairaland / 3 Women / Travails of a University Girl